Old cartoon depictions of Donald Trump

Old cartoon depictions of Donald Trump
>November 21, 2001 "The Entity"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000
doonesbury.washingtonpost.com/strip/set/89
dailymotion.com/video/x50jbcz
factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/
thefederalist.com/2016/10/11/rape-victim-hillary-clinton-laughed-blamed-getting-raped/
freebeacon.com/politics/the-hillary-tapes/
youtube.com/watch?v=oCN_uISlJ-k
youtube.com/watch?v=DxXHL02oSss
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0wNwsYDas
youtube.com/watch?v=zfLhpki-2cs
youtu.be/0sOyuiPtlok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apparently Bloom County ran an arc where Bill the Cat got Trump's brain. Sorry for the copyrights, I've got to go soon and rushed

Doonesbury, 1999
The Simpsons also had an episode where Donald Trump was President Lisa Simpson's predecessor, aired 2000. Seems a lot of Sup Forums pros saw this coming

Your the reason marvel is bad right now. I'm so sick of Trump. Fucking taking it to lefty pol or someplace else. Trump finally brought all you fake comic niggers to the surface and now marvel, the king of comics, is practically dead. Fuck you Nick Spencer and Mark weid

dammit

This is purely for pre-Drumpf era Trump cameos, where he was pretty much just That Rich Guy. I think it's interesting to compare to how he looks in Sup Forums stuff today, it's like his "character" was flanderized

>I can't read

Trump ran for president in 2000.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000

Is that comic really from 1999? The man hasn't changed a single bit in the last twenty years?

did not know that. I heard that he considered presidency in the past but ultimately turned it down before the previous election

doonesbury.washingtonpost.com/strip/set/89
read for yourself

Trump didn't just start being shit after 2016. He's always been shit and a predictable one at that.

And yet he still won.

>And yet he still won.
Considering even George Bush Jr won, I think that's more an indication on the effectiveness of the system than its participants.

Well yeah he'd SAY that, in the same way he "disinvites" people who already rejected his invitations.

Maybe because the person he ran against was the worst in history.
I mean I am a lifelong democrat, but I can't vote for someone who defended a man who raped a 13 year girl in to a coma, then went out of her way to have the bloody panties dismissed as evidence, and then laughed about it.

Sorce?

Not a direct parody, but the ALF Tales cartoon, "The Elves and the Shoemaker" name the shoemaker "Donald Tramp", who after finding out the elves are making shoes for him forces them to work ridiculous hours at minimum compensation to make himself richer, to the point that elves go on strike.

It really has nothing to do with Trump beyond "we need an obvious name joke for a corrupt rich guy"

dailymotion.com/video/x50jbcz

>Maybe because the person he ran against was the worst in history.
I'm not convinced she's any worse than Trump at this point, after what's Trump done in office. It was more online propaganda, which is undeniable now that we know what we know.
>but I can't vote for someone who defended a man who raped a 13 year girl in to a coma
Like this shit. She had to defend him, because it was her job as a defendant. She didn't want to, she tried to turn it down, but she was a lawyer and lawyers do the jobs they're given. Do you think defense attourneys all need to genuinely believe their charges are innocents? This isn't Pheonix fucking Wright, retar.

Man, there's no comparison. I'd take four more years of Bush over Trump.

Hillary was doing her damn job. She really didn't have a choice BUT to represent that man or lose her bar license.

Also, she didn't laugh about any bloody panties.

factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/

Please stop. This is as bad as people that claimed that Wikileaks emails prove that she was trafficking children for sex slavery when all of their emails show the opposite.

thefederalist.com/2016/10/11/rape-victim-hillary-clinton-laughed-blamed-getting-raped/
She was 12 not 13 it seems.

>thefederalist
So you say you're a "life long democrat", huh?

Sorry, I don't trust facecheck or snopes or any of those other sites. They often use false information and just flat out lie.
She went out of her way to have them dismissed as evidence and laughed that she got him off.

Yup, hated Bush and just about every republican before him. Still sort of do, both parties are full of corrupt assholes.
I'm more of an independent now.

>where he was pretty much just That Rich Guy
He was only "that rich guy" if you were a literal child when those cameos took place.

To adults he was "that con man in bed with the mafia"

>guy who underpays and overworks his workers
>nothing to do with trump
You're stupid.

what does trump have to do with the mafia?

>I don't trust facecheck or snopes or any of those other sites

Yet you trust the federalist?

Look, the actual interview is availible to read and factcheck actually gives good citations from years BEFORE the 2016 election on their shit unlike the federalist article you linked.

>She went out of her way to have them dismissed as evidence and laughed that she got him off.

Did she? Show me a transcript from the trial.

desu you just couldn't do business in NYC in the 20th century without dealing with criminal organizations

>the federalist
>i dont trust snopes or factcheck
>im a lifelong democrat
You're not fooling anybody

I mean in the sense that the design doesn't try to parody him or anything.

As a NY-based developer he has known mafia connections. I think it's largely due to the mafia having a lock on the unions and shit like that.

thefederalist is a rag, dude.
>Sorry, I don't trust facecheck or snopes or any of those other sites. They often use false information and just flat out lie.
That page is thoroughly sourced. Have you tried reading the source provided by your own thefederalist link? Because you'll find thefederalist put a heavy spin on the facts:
freebeacon.com/politics/the-hillary-tapes/
According to this source on your own link, Clinton was 1) just doing her job, 2) only laughed about polygraph tests, which she thought were shitty, 3) the rapist got free because the prosecution sucked, not because of Clinton doing anything extra or special as a defense lawyer.

i get why these college liberals despise trump, he is everything they hate, a person with a job.

Honestly at this point I think if that was true he would’ve bragged about it.

I just searched on google and picked a site that published the story. I have not read every article on the site or checked out any of the contributors, nor do I endorse everything they have published.

Is that better?

>what does trump have to do with the mafia?
From the very beginning of his real estate days Trump was in bed with the mafia. The more concrete early allegations (pun intended) were helping the mafia launder money by purchasing construction materials from their suppliers at ridiculously high costs

His business history involves a long succession of improperly researched permits and background checks, directly mafia-connected construction companies, and loans that made no sense given his history of bankruptcy.

how can a cartoonist be so based?

Stop trusting random shit on the internet, you're old enough to know better. You have the opportunity to dig deeper like did, often on the very same pages that you googled up.

>Hillary was doing her damn job. She really didn't have a choice BUT to represent that man or lose her bar license.
>She didn't want to, she tried to turn it down, but she was a lawyer and lawyers do the jobs they're given.

Wait a second. There's no requirement that someone become a court appointed lawyer in her state. And lawyers decline cases all the fucking time.

>is that better
Not really, because now you're telling us that you're completely incapable of evaluating a source. You don't know dick.

>given his history of bankruptcy
because 4 out of hundreds of startups getting a chapter 11 is a bad history

I did dig deeper and confirmed what I found through multiple sources long ago. I just picked out this one through google because it had good information and tweets from the woman who was raped..

Trump has never actually had a job in his life before being elected in 2016. Job implies that you've actually work for someone. Trump worked with his daddy, not for him. Owning businesses isn't a job if you pay other people to do all of the work and make you money. That's not a job.

The bankruptcy doesn't get tied to your name if you sell the company at a major loss just beforehand ;)

No you didn't. You're like the uncle who claims they did and then show me a page with links to 404 pages.

the bankruptcies AREN'T tied to his name

hello new friend!

I am kunte, a manager at the bee bee and tea branch in your local area!

You have much much inheritance money from a dead relative, please tell me your social security number and name and address to confirm identity so I can give you money!

Remember pizzagate? Some guy went and shot a pizza shop up in DC because he believed someone saying that there was a satanic child sex dungeon in the basement (that doesn't exist). He didn't trust snopes, fact check or anything else because 'they're part of the conspiracy'. Now he's on his way to prison.

Part of what convinced him was the fact that so many other people believed the lie and didn't trust any fact checkers themselves. It was an eco-chamber of people not believing any fact checks and only believing memes they saw on Facebook or something they saw on google that one time from a sketchy blog.

That shit is dangerous.

>Part of what convinced him was the fact that so many other people believed the lie and didn't trust any fact checkers themselves
this is true of more things than you realize

>Hillary was doing her damn job. She really didn't have a choice BUT to represent that man or lose her bar license.
Fuck you, leftist nazi whore

How many bankruptcies occurred under Steve Jobs or Bill Gates' leadership? You know, actual self-made billionaires?

>Job implies that you've actually work for someone
rick and morty genius here

Would you prefer a system where the accused don't get legal representation? You know that's a cornerstone of our justice system right?

Completely different industry. Startup investing is not the same as one big tech company

>eco-chamber

Fucking green energy, taking yet more lives.

Drumpfags don't know anything, user.

They FEEEEEEEEL.

I just wanted a thread about the crazy rich guy's hijinks in a cat body, what have I done?

Haha, Steve Jobs didn't make his billions in the tech industry tho. Though, the tech industry got him the money that led to his becoming a billionaire.

That said, the tea\ch industry was fucking brutal in the 80's and 90's when you think about all the different platforms that were out in the 70's and early 80's with only two really surviving after the 90's were over.

Do you not get the idea of a lawyer?

I guess you're more into the late night visit with a rope style of law.

Sup Forums is a reddit safespace, you knew what you were getting into

D'oh!

The man hasn't changed since the70s dude. He just got better at it.

not an actual depiction of trump but in that episode of Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends where they win the squeaky elephant from playing skee ball and they're trying to come up with a name for it one of the names Mac comes up with is Donald Trunk

It can't be a reddit safespace and Sup Forumsmblr at the same time, hence the 2016 rehash

Some cartoon bits from maybe 10 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCN_uISlJ-k

youtube.com/watch?v=DxXHL02oSss

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0wNwsYDas

Both of them have several. NEXT computers, and OPTIM energy come immediately to mind respectively.

Some things have changed. The massive ego is as central to his personality as it gets.

good stuff here. they could have been the prequels to pic related

tumblr is 99.9% teenage girls.
Reddit is 99.9% college aged boys.
Sup Forums has more in common with the latter

And here's one from the infamous early internet shock cartoonist Joe Cartoon, which features a gerbil with donald trump and rosie odonnel hand puppets.

youtube.com/watch?v=zfLhpki-2cs

I think the amazing thing about that Crumb piece is that he literally draws himself getting cucked by trump.

>Steve Jobs
Steve jobs made his first millions off of wozniac and apple but ran the company so far into the ground that he got fired in the 80's, then got lucky when pixar picked him up for his name and got that sweet sweet disney money.
Don't try to act like Jobs was some kind of visionary or innovator the man, like all early tech guys, just got lucky off of his smart turbo nerd of a partner.

Trump on the other hand was a venture capatilist, investing in hundreds of businesses, of course some are going to fail, and for only 4 out of 300 to fail that's an incredibly impressive track record.

NeXT computers didn't go bankrupt at all, user. Apple bought NeXT from Steve Jobs for $800 million. Then NeXT's technology was rebadged as Apple tech and Apple made Steve Jobs their interim CEO. They weren't a market success because Apple sued Steve Jobs to keep NeXT out of the market and had gained direct control over what products NeXT could bring to market and basically limiting them to making workstations for the education market.

It's funny to think that at one time Steve Jobs was viewed as the enemy by the Apple community.

Anyhow: nexstep vs OS X:

youtu.be/0sOyuiPtlok

god I remember when adams was funny.

It boggles my mind that trump, the guy everyone made fun of as a jovially corrupt businessman, has gotten such fucking crazy defenders now. Like I'll roll my eyes at MODOK trump and other shit because it wasn't funny, but good god.

>Steve jobs made his first millions off of wozniac and apple but ran the company so far into the ground that he got fired in the 80's

Actually, that's incorrect.

Apple was doing well while Steve Jobs was there. It was one of the top computer companies in the world. What happened is that he got John Sculley to be the CEO, then he basically got marginalized in his own company, they had a power struggle, then the board of directors sided s]with sculley and Steve Jobs quit on a huff and formed NeXT computers. Soon after, Apple sued Steve Jobs out of fear that he'll use Apple secrets to out-Apple Apple. The result was that Apple had last say on what products NeXT can release or what markets NeXT could do business in.

As for Wozniak. Woz said himself that there wouldn't be a company at all if it wasn't for Steve because Woz admittedly is an incompetent salesman or businessman. He's only an engineer. Woz was happy being an engineer for HP but don't think for a second that had Apple never been formed that HP would be modern Apple because most of what makes people like Apple products stems from Steve Jobs' unique taste that fundamentally affects the look and feel of the products. That's one reason why the company is in decline since he passed away. Someone like Woz doesn't concern themselves with the ergonomics of what they are making but that shit matters a whole lot.

>then got lucky when pixar picked him up for his name and got that sweet sweet disney money.

You're so incredibly wrong there. Steve Jobs bought a division of industrial light and magic from George Lucas, renamed it Pixar and spearheaded their first feature film "Toy Story". Then he sold Pixar to Disney for $4 billion.

>Don't try to act like Jobs was some kind of visionary or innovator the man

I would say that he was an ultimate consumer that knew what people wanted and how to give it to them and make it exiting. That's incredibly important. Credit where due.

>7 more years of this butthurt

Never gets old.

Hey, here. Forgot to add that Apple suffered about 12 years of mis-management after Steve Jobs left and those issues basically started with John Skulley and even Skulley himself admits that the board should have sided with Steve Jobs over himself.

If you're interested in actually knowing what happened. You can always go check out Wozniak's own site, folklore.org (people that worked directly with Steve Jobs at Apple) and Pixar for yourself get the word straight from the horse's mouth instead. Hell, I don't know why you think Pixar would pick Steve Jobs up for his name when Steve Jobs was the millionaire and Pixar themselves say that he founded them, not the other way around.

>Trump on the other hand was a venture capatilist

Trump inherited his business empire and a fortune from his father and has basically been keeping the ball rolling every since Fred stepped down. Occasianally, he would lease his name out to other businesses because Trump = rich/success to most people.

I appreciate this user.
As a non-american seeing the space between how people viewed Trump a decade ago and now is equal parts bizarre and fascinating.

That said you should have known this thread would devolve into a political argument.

Trump barely squeaked by in 2016. It's almost guaranteed that he'll have a much harder chance of winning a second term given how shittily he's been doing so far as POTUS.

Trump's great innovation was selling himself as a product, yeah.

>implying starting and running a business isn't a fuckton of work
Go fuck yourself you bitter retail wageslave.
You don't see shit about the business world outside of your personal paycheck and bankers getting away with economic collapse. You know what's harder than cleaning up after 400 people? Creating a product that 400 people would want, providing a service that 400 people need, or attracting 400 people to choose your business over the hundreds of other, older, safer options. All while dealing with immature shits who think that working for 8 hours a day 5 days a week is so goddamn hard.
Go fuck yourself not a job.

Nah, most people didn't know about his mafia connections.
He was just know as "that rich asshole with a reality TV show that liked suing people and insisted that Obama was born in Kenya". It wasn't until the election that people went out of their way to look into him and realize he was even worse. And that him being a "succesful businessman" is quite debatable.

The libs have literally nobody to field against him with even a tenth of his raw charisma. They don't know and they won't in 3 years.

I wouldn't be so sure. Hillary Clinton had almost no charisma and millions of people actually hated her yet she still won the popular vote. In 3 years, if Trump keeps screwing up as badly as he is now, things could be quite different.

you can be self employed and have a job you fucking idiot.

you can still not represent a case if you so choose, you aren't fucking forced to take cases.
plus her husband is apparently a rapist so she was probably familiar with the territory.

>barely squeaked by
>won more states than any republican since Reagan
OK

Biden, Sanders if he's still breathing, West if he chooses to run for the Democrats...

Yeah, and he won those states by very low margins. Like less than a percentage point margins.

Trump didn't start his business empire. He inherited it from his dad.

Also, I'm not a bitter retail wageslave. I'm a graphic artist and I don't call this shit my job. People work with me I don't really work for anyone. I don't have to go out and beg people for a job or meet their approval. People in my circle pick up the phone and call me when they need my services. I'm not punching a clock or any of that shit. I work maybe 2-3 hours a day and play destiny 2 or GTA the rest of the time. I'm not even particularly good but people act like I'm a magic man because I know how to use photoshop.

It's easy to sell the idea that you're a successful rich guy when you inherited a business empire from your father and have a name like Trump.

steve jobs designed the apple 2, which was an abysmal failure,that and his ability to be a dick to fucking everyone around him cost him his position.

steve jobs was a prick to everyone and denied havng a daughter for years.

fuck that piece of shit and anyone who supported the fucking con man of the 2000s

Sanders sold his sold after he lost the dem ticket, that guy is dead in the water now.

God damn can you drop this meme
Trump did not inherit a business empire from his dad
His dad owned buildings in a single borough.
Just because his dad gave him a loan to start his own shit doesn't mean his dad is solely responsible for him being a global name. Noone even knew who his dad was until the left started trying to shill this meme during the election.
For fuck sake his dad didn't even die and leave him his company until after he was a self made billionaire anyway.

>inherited a business empire from your father

You mean a small section of low income housing in Brooklyn? His father wasn't even a fraction as successful as Trump, and Trump didn't even get his assets until later. Stop trying to push this meme that Fred was some giant NY real estate mogul.

>he won
>but it doesn't count because it doesn't meet my personal criteria

>billionaire
If you have a billion dollars but are 8 billion dollars in debt, are you really a billionaire?