Now that this is happening lets talk wedding party. Who is in it? who is his best man?

Now that this is happening lets talk wedding party. Who is in it? who is his best man?
>Dick
>Tim
>Jason
>Clark
>Alfred
>or a wild card

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/95skk1wy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that the batfamily and JL will be divided about this.ProBatCat vs AntiBatcat

Supes: Pro
GA: anti
Wondy: divided. More likely pro.

I say Shippers of WonderBats can go fuck themselves.

>Alfred

Is he even an option? With all due respect to Alfred, isn't the best man typically a brother/cousin/best friend position? Alfred's basically his dad.

What if the wedding happens and everybody who Batman's fucked in the past decides to show up?

Which Joker are you talking about? Bats probably fucked at least two

Do you mean that in the figurative or literal sense?

there is a bigger chance of him bringing Selina to the altar or being the one to officiate the wedding

What if Bruce decided to bring alternate universe versions of himself to the wedding, and that's the reason why Dark Knight Metal is happening? He accidentally sent invitations to the evil Batmen.

Riddler can be the best man. We all know he fucked catwoman.

I mean literal fucking. Joker would be a figurative fucking, I assume.

Wonder if we'll get a bachelor party issue? It being Gotham it shouldn't' be too hard to find a Catwomen themed stripper.

Clark is the only real option at the best man. I mean, the other men he knows are either father figures, or adopted/actual children of his.

More importantly. Will we have future adventures with Damian and his imotou Helena

So how is the billionaire Bruce Wayne going to explain to the public he's marrying "ex-super villainess" Selina Kyle? Won't that set off a couple red flags to his identity?

The "best man" tradition comes from a groom asking the most competent swordsman he knows to prevent anyone from interfering with the wedding. In modern times, it's typically the closest friend or brother to the groom

Gotta be Clark, he fits both

>Talia crashes their reception (drunk) and brags about how she got a rape-baby out of Bruce to try baiting Selina into a catfight since she's sure she would win
>Joker ends up throwing the first punch

Sups or Dick

I'd imagine they would keep it out of public life.

How do you explain why Clark Kent is Bruce Waynes Best man. Esp to Selena who I'm going to assume Clark doesn't want to know his secret ID. She knows Bruce is Batman it wont be that hard to put together that the tall reporter from Metropolis who kind of looks like Superman is Superman.

you don`t put your sons or your father as a best man, it has to be a friend so....Clark.
SUPERbestMAN

Ok what am I looking at.

Clark all the way
Jon will be the ringbearer
Damian will be the flower girl

If King gives us the old school "Villains team up and attack the wedding and all of the hero's friends show up to take out the trash" comic book wedding, all of the flaws of his Bat run will be forgiven.

Million dollar question:

strawpoll.com/95skk1wy

>Ok what am I looking at.

End of the world we once knew

>Batman's wedding, BYOBB.
>The Extra B stands for Batman.

Long after because Didio and Snyder are gonna kill her after King leaves.

There's no way King is setting all of this up for a Bat-Wife fridging. That's just not him in any way. He doesn't like those cliches, he's not interested in writing women that way, he actually likes Catwoman and he's not interested in giving Bruce MORE tragedy.

Some traditions can never be forgotten.

If I don't get a page like those imma gonna riot

>That last one
Ow

Shot in the dark: Ollie and Dinah?

Yes, it is from the Green Arrow and Black Canary: Wedding Special

Is that Snapper Carr in the top right?

No, it's the other complete autist that never stops snapping.

It's Jimmy Olson. Wonder Woman is fighting Max Lord in the background.

It's Snapper you dope. He's literally snapping and Snapper was from Ollie era JLA. Olsen doens't even know them.

lmao Fury bought a gun to a wedding

Well, if this whole thing actually sticks, she will find out sooner or later.
Also, isn't Selina a known criminal? That could mean they'll have a private event, so Clark can be there as Superman.

will inviting Gordan give away his identity?

They could get away with it if the public perception is he's an idiot with too much money and she's running a con to get at it, either through straight up thievery or the legal kind in alimony payments when she divorces him in 6 months

And supervillains attacked and he used it to kick ass. Who's the paranoid, PTSD riddled, unstable, violent, husk of a human being now?

Why include Green Arrow to the list?

>Implying Gordon doesn't already know

Nick.

Oh really? You mean there aren't actually two unpictured people in the background of a 1/16th sized panel that we were supposed to infer were there from the snapping noise?

Whew, thank god you were there to correct me or people might have thought I made a dumb joke.

Who's the dude next to Carter? Tempest? Dick?

Different user, but that "joke" was pretty terrible. You gotta work on your execution, man.

Dick

To who? Barring the fact that Gordon already knows, it's a wedding invitation from the prince of Gotham

Of course the commissioner is going to be there

I have questions.

This is how they should do it

Right the blue bird should have been the giveaway.I keep forgetting Dinah and Dick are friends.

>no Hawkman complaining about Ollie's womanizing ways being an insult to the "sanctity" of marriage

Ya fucked up

Why do you think he's sure it'll never work?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cause Carter put his Hawk inside that Canary? Isn't it weird that the Dinah we have now is Dinah's mom pre-FP? She's Dinah Drake not Dinah Lance in current timeline.

Google "Jeremy Meeks" and prepare to go full /r9k/

>the kid looking at the cake

Holy shit, this is amazing. Gangster gets arrested, people go "OH NO, HE'S HOT!" and now he's a model? There's a fucking trashy b-tier biopic waiting to happen here.

There won't be. Everyone knows Selina is catwoman. Catwoman is still a whore that has fucked over half the Dcu with the vast majority hating her guts. The shit is not even going to be a thing and willbe back to basics after a few months.

>She's Dinah Drake not Dinah Lance in current timeline.

Are you sure? I thought that was retcon'd with Rebirth and back to Dinah Lance

I'd love to see a biopic on that guy that got kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being too handsome.

I think it's Dinah Lance cause she married the Lance guy and didn't change the name back to Drake, I'm not entirely too sure about it. Can anyone confirm?

If Clark isn't Bruce's best man then it a shit.

Bruce wasn't invited to Clark's wedding dude. Also Aquaman wedding when? or is Arthur fugging Dolphin now? Haven't been keeping up when Seijic came on the book. Who'd be Arthur's Best man?

>Bruce wasn't invited to Clark's wedding dude
Isn't that just because it not only happened offscreen, but was retconned into existence while Superbro was Superman?

I don't know, post the page?

I was more asking than stating, I have only been following the events tangentially.

So is everyone going to play nice and let Harley and Ivy come to the wedding?

Well I'm talking about post-crisis Clark Lois marriage when Clark was depowered and his best man was Jimmy. Don't know if it was retcon tho.

Superman and Batman are friends but Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent are acquaintances at best

They can spin Clark, Lois and Jon being there as a major newsworthy event but the best man is either Gordon, Dick, or Alfred

They should let Wonder Woman or Aquaman officiate.

Who'd be on the guest list?

>People actually thinking the Wedding will happen and that the ceremony won't be disrupted by the Joker or some shit that leads to Selina being "dead' for exactly a year and a half

I can understand it being either clark or dick, but I want it to be alfred. I think it'll be really sweet as a recognition for his value for bruce, even though he's not really a fighting superhero he teams up with like the rest. Kinda like
>have you given any thought to who your best man will be, sir?
>what do you mean? It's obviously you, what thought?
>oh
>thank you, sir.

No because he's his dad, if anything his role should be walking Selina down the aisle and/or officiating the wedding.

If anything Gordon won't be too out of place since he is Batman's bf and quite friendly with Bruce.

Harley can/would probably disguise herself and crash it in the worst case scenario. She's good at that kind of thing.

Why the hate for wonderbat? It was cute

Supes'll be best man. Damian'll be ring-bearer. Dick, Jason and Tim will be groomsmen, and Alfred will be the bachelor party stripper.

Trinity shipping is cancer

Suoerman will not be the best man at Bruce Wayne's wedding

People need to stop thinking of this as Batman's wedding

Clark will be the best man obviously. Alfred will give her away. Ace is gonna be the ring bearer. Dick, Tim, and Jason will be the groomsmen.

Selina's bridesmaids will be Batgirl, Diana, Lois.

BatCat shippers feel threatened by it when they have no reason to be, DC has never not been on their side.

Same with dickfire apparently. Dc hates that for some reason

Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne are best friends in universe though dumbass. Their kids even hangout all the time.

>eat the pie Bruce
>eat the the cake Clark

Steph "WILD CARD BITCHES" Brown will be his best man! Because it's current year!

Don't Ivy and Harley know Catwoman is Selina Kyle? If she gets married to Bruce Wayne, isn't that going to make them suspicious? Unless they think she's running a con, it seems like it would place Bruce's secret identity in jeopardy.

Bro Harley or Ivy aren't interested in bullshit like who is Batman. If they found out they likely wouldn't give a shit. Ivy cares about muh plants and despite Harley being looney as fuck she's not one to go after people not directly in her way.

Morrison's Alfred put it best. Plenty of people suspect he is Batman but who can prove it in court?

If course they know. Most likely Ivy is gonna think that Selina is just doing it for cheap thrills and Harley just gonna think that Selina is just playing the long con. I really want to see the Sirens reaction to the news though, could be a fun issue of Harley and Ivy trying to understand why Selina is gonna marry and Selina trying to get Harley to propose to Ivy or the other way around (Ivy proposing to Harley)

You fool, don't you know that Wayne Manor is protected by Matches Malone!!

Eh I mean during the sirens run they knew that Selina was into Bruce right?

>Bro Harley or Ivy aren't interested in bullshit like who is Batman
They are vilains who wouldn't bother killing batman if he stands on their way.
Also Harley = joker (though we don't even know which one of the three he is).

>(though we don't even know which one of the three he is).
And we never will.

>who is his best man
Well Joker's the most eligible bridesmaid since he's never the bride

Lel read some comics sometime. Neither Harley or Ivy would outright kill Batman 95% of the time. Much less try to murder him in civilian clothes. Hell Harley has tried to protect the Robins from Joker before and Ivy always bows out when shes on a team and they try to get all blood thirsty.

No, Superboy and Robin hang out

Bruce Wayne once visited some remote farm outside of Kansas in comete secret and Batman has visited that same farm on multiple occasions

Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent do not routinely hang out because why would they

Once again, they are vilains who will always take the advantage of knowing the identity of Batman.
As for Harley, if i see her as being 100% obediant to the Joker.