Dofus/Wakfu thread

Dofus/Wakfu thread

Episode 9 subs are done, not softsubbed yet, but they're done. Uploading right now

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!y5lEkLiS!0ElVDFelNImi7Cm0WpYgQA
tot-prod.blog/2017/10/13/dofus-cube-note-04-bonta/
pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
mega.nz/#F!ZHYTwaSa!CAc7a0tHwQqvEgofl2j4Vg
lavoixdunord.fr/225727/article/2017-09-29/madlab-le-pari-pas-fou-du-tout-d-ankama-avec-ce-nouveau-studio
archive.is/DsUJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mega.nz/#F!y5lEkLiS!0ElVDFelNImi7Cm0WpYgQA

Keep an eye on this link.

thankyou kind sir. I have only seen the softsubbed episodes up to 'dont flip out' #7...

I have a hard time getting the actual sub files to play through VLC. how do i get them to work instead of waiting for the softsubs

I haven't tried VLC, so I just use meda player classic, and you load the subtitles from the file menu on there

Neat, thanks

no problem

Sorry on the long wait.

we've got time

YOU'VE BEEN THUNDERSTRUCK

heh
bruv, its all good.
I have to give it a go

>New Dofus server in 4 days
>Ogrest Manga #3 in December
>Oropo might get some background in the future
>2 more season planned

hated that, cheap drama and I saw it coming a mile away.
also does anyone else think the baby is gonna be a Iop/Cra god mix?

Release date for Dofus Cube?
Can't wait to see how bad Yugo fucked the world again

I think the baby is Iop.
Pinpin gave the god powers back to Goultard at the end of the OVAs but somehow he doesn't have them in this season. I guess those left his body after Adamai fucked him?

In Eva's fever dream the kid looked Cra. After birth it was obviously Iop. My biggest hope is that emostick wished hard enought that the kid is the full new Iop god and he is just a regular person now. This would lower the power creep that show has had. Also since the kid was doing things newborns shouldn't be able to do it has a rapid grouth and is a adult with all of Iops memory's and just stays in the god land when everyone else gose home.

Wait a minute, how do demigod births work exactly? If a god impregnates a mortal, doesn't that mean the kid will be a demigod of the god's class?

So far we only see demigods being their god parent's class but do we have demis that come out as another class? For example, Xelor fucks a mortal Cra and instead of a Xelor demi, a Cra demi pops out?

I was just wondering why Flopin is not a Iop, since his dad is a god and Eva is a mortal.

I think it was still hinted that Flopin was counted as a demi, for some reason

Maybe Eva is a reincarnation of Cra, waiting to be discovered. That would explain why she above your average Cra.

I think the implication was that because Elely and Flopper are both the children of the Iop god, both have the potential to gain god powers- Elely, the powers of her father, and Flops the powers of Cra, for reasons probably relating to genetics or some shit. Or maybe god powers are generic and just funneled through different races differently.

Well, only 14 Ecaflip demis left. Hope the new season or the incoming Ogrest Manga will go into the remaining ones.

>All Eniripsa magic relies on their Words, which have become famous all around the World. Some are famous for their "good words" and others for their "bad words". Some Eniripsas even become word hunters, collecting verbs and foraging for forgotten languages. Eniripsas are often seen talking to shady and disreputable people, but they're just trying to get precious vocabulary from them...

What did they mean by this?

All enis are sluts that want to talk dirty.

You take that back right now next time you will need a medic

There are plenty of other classes that can heal, I'd rather have a cute pandawa heal me than a slut with bug wings.

Thanks for the subs
Now I just sit here and wait till it uploaded on a streaming site

No other race can heal as efficient and kill you by sucking your dick.

I couldn't care less about efficiency and her dick sucking prowess. You wouldn't happen to be an eni player would you?

No, I main an extinct race and I'm trying to find reason why I existed. I wonder if my Eni partner remembers me

No, fake Yugo. You were sent into Oropo and now you are gone forever.
Nice numbers

I was wondering why Flopin came out as a Cra. So far every single child of a god came out as the god's class, not the mortals. Unless the gods had kids with their followers only and Pinpin is the first one to make love to a different race.

I'm starting to think Flopin is a unique case of demi.

this episode was stupider than both of the boufball arcs

It was pretty Dofus-tier in terms of silliness. Bump would make a good character if you expand his retarded intentions. And fuck me, I want to see adult Yugo in those tofu boxers.

Hol up. Is Mini really the reincarnation of Osa? From the show, we learned that Osa cursed the princesses to become ugly after he visited them, and you can fight the redhaired one in the mmo as a dungeon boss. The game takes place a few years before the show so how did Osa died and reincarnated? Even if he reincarnated, doesn't that mean he reincarnated as a newborn baby? How did he grew up into a teenager or woman like Mini in a few years?

Well.. Why should Mimi be a reincarnation? I mean. She doesnt relly shows any powers beside incompetence. And she makes several claims of powers and abillities that are shown several times to not be her doing, but yours (the player) or others.
She seems to just have a bloated ego

As a last note... Then again. Ankamas writing have gone quite downhill. So whos to know if some of the writers have a brainfart and pulls a "plot armour" thing of a just because. You never know ;)

Osamodas are a scam. Mini and Conquelene are false flagging animal abuse

>Ush rapes your cat

What do you do?

Ask him to rape me too

is the new season any good

You won't even feel it.

Hell yeah

Ask one of his servants to rape me and let him watch

what the fukc

New blog post about Dofus Cube and some potention spoilers for Season 4

tot-prod.blog/2017/10/13/dofus-cube-note-04-bonta/

>"In Dofus Cube, the inhabitants of the Wave of 12 face the events resulting from seasons 3 and 4 of WAKFU. Each nation tries to survive in a world ravaged by a war on the Krosmic scale. Entire regions have been swallowed up and only the power of magic has prevented a complete destruction of the planet. "

GALACTIC WARFARE

I feel like the world of twelve is slowly coming to an end. An apocalypse after another. Sooner or later it will be gone. Maybe this flooding will be the end. It's going so slowly, nobody will notice it until it's too late and nobody will be able to fix it.

>season 4
>war on the Krosmic scale
>prevented a complete destruction of the planet
what the fuck
i didnt think they could outdo season 3's plot but here we are

Welp, they fucked off from FranceTV didn't they?

Anyone here gonna be on the new monoaccount server on Dofus?

Yes.

Where did the quicksubs link go?
It's not on the pastebin.

Shit, I forgot to re-add it. I just removed quicks for 9 since /coc/ did them. Putting them in a second.

Put them back on the pastebin
pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

mega.nz/#F!ZHYTwaSa!CAc7a0tHwQqvEgofl2j4Vg

>you can hear her grunts as she gets cucked

Fucking hot

>huge forehead
>tfw no intelligent healslut gf

Sooo, where do they want to dump the show then? And who is going to invest? From what we've heard, Netflix isn't interested and they aren't interested in FranceTV due to them not letting them do thier shit.

They'll just give us the script and let us use our imagination

That's not brains. That is Oropo's cum stuck in her head from all the dicksucking

>The game will therefore take place a few decades after the season 4 of Wakfu.

A few decades? Hopefully we get to see adult Yugo and Chibi (as well as know whether or not the Eliatrope Dofus + Eliacube were screwed). Maybe the rest of the BoT (i.e. Evangelyne, Ruel ...and Amalia I guess) will be alive too.

>Each nation tries to survive in a world ravaged by a war on the Krosmic scale
>resulting from seasons 3 and 4 of WAKFU

...More importantly, I wonder if that would mean Season 4 will have a bad ending. Maybe the Mechasms will appear.

So Ankama animation is going to spin off to a different company, with Ankama still owning half of it

I personally think the Eliatrope Dofus are ok. They could've just respawn somewhere. If they were destroyed, Adamai would't have this retarded smug face in the end. He cares about them and even the idea of making a bomb out of them made him go nuts, let alone destroying them. He would't be so happy if that happened.

Who is going to own the rest of Ankama animation?

I wonder if teletoon could work the montreal studio does work on the animation so it bypasses the retarded laws in canada

I mean they gave total drama 8m for season 1

Doesn't that mean Tot will lose some of the rights? Something he desperately tries not to, hence the leaving FranceTV and no deal with Netflix?

It's a merger with another company, if i remember it will be called MadLab.

Each company will maintain it's own IP's

This one?

lavoixdunord.fr/225727/article/2017-09-29/madlab-le-pari-pas-fou-du-tout-d-ankama-avec-ce-nouveau-studio

Looks like it. Can't translate but I recognize the numbers and flow from the article posted here a few thread's back.

Someone google translated it a few threads back. You can understand the big picture out of it. Here's the archive: archive.is/DsUJQ

>I have a hard time getting the actual sub files to play through VLC. how do i get them to work instead of waiting for the softsubs

What. I'm actually suprised how many people can't seem to be able to play simple subs.

Literally low iq

thank you my dude

tl;dr we only got 10-30 people working fulltime on animation plus hiring a shit ton more for X
new studio wants to have 80 min

>World of Twelve is going to be flooded because instead of fixing it the Tofu crew and the Siblings which consider themselves "heroes" were too busy circlejerking each other

Can these two groups be even more retarded?

havnet been to Sup Forums in ages
Theres a new season that follows the movies?
Can i get a link? to all previous episodes?

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

thank you

But why did she just kill Mikey from Recess?

>new season that follows the movies
What.

I think he means the OVAs

THOT DETECTED

Shipo please, it was just the head of the moment. Amalia was through a lot and only a "mature" Yugo could make her fell better. And that mature Yugo was Oropo.

>your wife will never be a bunch of sand wrapped in bandages that can outlive you and give you little sand kids

Did it feel good though?

I guess. Those tears of joy on her face don't lie

Why doesn't his watch have a price tag?

Nasty dragon boi

>Easy Oropo. I can only shapeshift it so tighter

Question, Why does Iop's daughter looks like a baby still while his son got a body of a Japanese school girl?

Those French people fall in love so easy

post pictures of Yugo

Cra are tall and lanky, Iops are big and strong.

this was the exact picture i was after. thank you

What am I supposed to do with that .ass file?

source?

>another fucking Iop kid

...That's suppose it make it better? She wasn't the only one in distress (Yugo and especially the Percedals) and look how they handled it.

If you player has a menu for loading subtitles use that, some support just dragging and dropping it over the video to add it to the playback.

Does anybody have the webm of the first time they kissed?

Why is he so perfect?

She's a sophisticated woman that requires extensive love and care unlike those simpletons