As Orphan, Cassandra is later inducted into Batman and Batwoman's "boot camp" for young Gotham vigilantes...

>As Orphan, Cassandra is later inducted into Batman and Batwoman's "boot camp" for young Gotham vigilantes. [21] Orphan is known for being the best fighter on the team. She tries to fight the team's battles alone and is known for sneaking into Stephanie Brown's apartment in the middle of the night.

What did Wikipedia mean by this?

they fuc

But I don't want that.

>Stephanie Brown
Steph is back? Tell me more.

yes and she became "Angry Huntress because bruce is a Dick"

So, continue to give comics a pass. Got ya.

In Tec 935, we see Cass sneaking into Steph's apartment to hang out, because she doesn't like to be alone in her own apartment. She also does this to Harper. But in that issue, Steph wanted to get it on with Tim, so Cass had to leave.

Steph came back in Batman Eternal (which was awesome, though flawed), and was a pretty great new hero. She popped up in Catwoman and Batgirl and got some serious training in both. Then Batman tapped her for the Tec team, and she started dating Tim. When Tim died, she fell apart, and put herself back together focusing on how mad she is at Batman because he put Tim in danger.

She's being hypocritical, but it's motivated by grief, so I think it's a solid arc.

I really want to see her break down when Tim gets back.
Or maybe that's happened, I'm a few issues behind on everything.

No, she hasn't learned about Tim's survival yet. She should learn of it at least by 968, since she's on the cover with Tim.

>wikipedia fags

Burn in fucking hell.

Yep

Tec features Tim, Cass, Steph, and Azrael, but it's so mediocre that I wish they'd stayed ignored.

>It's Batman's fault that Tim decided to be Batman and think he can save the day alone.
>Shame on Batman for inspiring people to be heroes.

I love it. It has flaws, but it's really fun.

I did say that she was being hypocritical. I just think her motivations are relateable.

I loved Batman Eternal, but yea its definantly flawed.

Stay awat from batman & Robin Eternal tho

Eh, it's a work in progress. She's already doubting herself and it's only a matter of time before she's back on the team. She's just grieving Tim is all

Well, I liked Batman and Robin Eternal, but I would agree that it's much more flawed.

Have you read it recently? It's actually not as terrible. Not good yet though

Exactly! She'll be back, wait and see!

Reminder that we live in a world where Clayface is Cass's best friend, not Steph.

I'm honestly baffled how Tynion is still employed. I've never seen anyone be as bad at writing comics as him. He's worse than Chuck Austen. Is really sucking Snyder's dick all you need to make it in this biz?

Worse than Chuck Austen. Oh, come on, user. That's just ridiculous hyperbole. Tynion has flaws, but he hasn't had anyone having public sex.

but they also detec