Is donating to Africa a waste of time

Is donating to Africa a waste of time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
kiva.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

It's more than that, it's actively helping a problem grow worse.

Also checked

this is sadly probably the answer

if a continent can't support itself then it will rely on whoever supports it ad infinitum and supersede its bounds

No, it's a waste of money

>donating

Google "Clinton Foundation Scandals" and get back to me.

Really depends whether you're contributing into building low-tech infrastructure that's easy to operate and not too easy to break or just food gibs. Uncle's company went up there and built some water purifier equipment just for it to get shit up a couple of years later. They even started shitting in the well they dug up.

donating to Africa is one of the most foolish things a white person could do. Look what happened when the white man gave them civilization. It was a mistake

Yes

God is going to be pissed at us if we keep fucking with his wishes. #letNatureTakeItsCourse

Yes, the only way to fix Africa is to recolonize it without any regard to "MUH FEELS" and "MUH RACISM" to drag the continent kicking and screaming into the modern era. So, basically, what China is doing.

Time waste or not, put your own house in order first before saving the world.

Most of the time it it. Building and maintaining schools, and spreading awareness of contraceptives and VDs is not a waste of time.

This. Also, by artificially increasing the capacity of Africa to support its population, it only grows and the need for more aid along with it. Making it all the more 'immoral' to ever stop or decrease aid according to popular opinion, as the more people will die as a result.

Checked.
When Bill gates does it, no.
If you or I did it, yes.

Most charities keep more than half of your donation.

Yes, if people tell me to stop reproducing to save the planet, I tell them to stop Dkembe Mkomogomo first

which african country should i donate this to?

blessed be thy of dubs he spathe the truth

Yes.
>they wuz kangz, they'll be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Nigeria.

Private donations that go toward something specific and sustainable, yes
Public "donations" that are dumped randomly into the African economy, no
Also I'm pretty sure Bill Gates supports eugenics and is trying to kill a bunch of Africans

>Is donating to Africa a waste of time
Not if the donation comprises of a few Sarmat 2's, Titans and Tridents.

Yes, charities oftentimes destroy local economies there. What seems as a great thing giving even food to needy people gives them a temporary solution while putting the local people selling food in a situation where they can't make a living.

If you want to help, do something like kiva.
You're literally giving loans to people with an actual business plan in extremely poor areas of the world. The business might fail so you might not get your money back, but it is wayyyyyyyy better than straight up donating. I highly recommend you check it out:
kiva.org/

Nice common, post some rare gates pls

It just keeps them poor, its how America exploits them and keeps them in poverty. Take all their natural resources then give them governments aid packages instead of helping them build up an actual government.

I got some Timmys

This, we are going to see the worlds most devastating mass starvation and its the fault of the very people who tried to save them.

Explain

I know a women from church that did a mission and came back.... Oh the look on her face; ...she got red piled hard. Like when the suburbanite lives in the ghetto for the first time.
And this is a women getting her seminary who says God spoke to her.
There is a way to do charity right, but a lot of it... It's just taking a job from a local that your plane ticket could have been used on. It's only good for very technical support stuff.
Did you know parts of Africa's textile industry shuttered because it is easier to get a donated shirt from the west then it is to buy one?
Food aid is the absolute worse thing you can do though. I won't go into it all here. Also, it sounds cuerl but medical aid is bad too, because it allows the population to exceed it's means instead of improving naturally

SPBP

Have you ever noticed Rwanda and that area has a food problem about every 12-13 years? It's because that's the age of people we saved last time start having kids.

>that photo

look at me! I'm not racist!

>pic related

Once our economy collapses all those people who have, for almost 2 generations now, grown to exist solely off aid food and gibs are going to face mass starvation as they are far more populated than their environments can sustain thanks to western aid.
Once we hit the shitter in the next 15 years, those millions that exist only thanks to aid are going to starve and attempt to find food however they can, creating chaos and more food shortages.

>shitting in the well they dug up.
It really is true their iq is in the low 80s, isn't it? Not even smart enough to plant and pull veggies out of the ground to eat

Yeah.
As long as western nations can't keep their fingers out of Africa's pie, it is a worthless endeavor.
All snow niggers do is rape the village kids and take more resources.

Actually I think it's already starting with the migrant crisis. So many are from subserhira Africa

Hitler dubs
Also can you explain why?

Not being a jerk or anything, this topic comes up at work a lot and I'd like to have more ammo

Is it because we donate money and the warlords and rebels intercept our relief money/items? What else?

Yes.

And this

Worse than that, it makes local faming unable to compete with free gibs and makes them unable to ever sustain themselves.

>Give a nigger a piece of fried chicken, he eats for a day.

>Teach a nigger to fry chicken at KFC, he robs KFC and ends up in prison.

Sub Saharan Africa has an average IQ of around 71.

Koko the gorilla has a tested IQ of between 75 and 100.

Because Africans breed like rabbits, when you feed them all you end up is more mouths to feed, it's a vicious cycle.

I honestly hate people that love people far away so their don't have to love their neighbor. Local aid is always so much better than helping people a million miles away. Just the costs of running a international charity alone eat up the budget.
And you can always do more good locally, or at most one town over.
The commandment says love your naighorbor, not 'love someone you've never met and will never meet' you don't have to hate them either of course. Even Jesus talked about 'his tribe'

Giving money to niggers is a waste of time and money.

discussed something similar with mba classmates the other day here in méjico. "investing in schools in rural areas is a fucking waste of money". pointed out fucking numbers and stats and shit. fucking pussies went all crazy. can't wait to discuss why women shouldn't vote.

Well, he donates to his NGO's which have many programs which incentivise African men to get sterilized.

Also its good to note that his other organization which was genetically fucking around with mosquitoes to combat malaria happened to be situated in the same area that the Zika virus popped up which just happens to be a virus that fucks up a mans fertility and a womans ability to give birth to a healthy child.

I think good ol billy gates is good for africa

We should just sell them outdated weaponry in exchange for their natural resources.

- Leaders force their own niggers to work in order to buy guns
- They use guns to genocide opposing tribal factions
- War brings population reduction
- If at any time, weapon demand stagnates, motivate and help a coup

Just keep them in a spiral of civil war till they figure things out. By the time niggers become smart they will either not have any natural resources or technology will be so advanced that their resources are not needed anymore.

I know that this sounds very jewish, but the african problem has no solution that doesn't include mass death and starvation. At least they will be the ones pulling the triggers on themselves.

Who even needs to discuss why women shouldn't vote? Is that really a conflicted ideal here?

hurts their feelings man
the mexican elites are as delusional (or even more) as american ones

Yes. I've seen the books of a lot of charities and AT BEST, 20% of your donations actually go to the cause.

Why arent we giving more money to Israel is it because Americans are anti semites? We owe Israel with our lives as reparations for the Holocaust where over 6 million Jews died!

>t's actively helping a problem grow worse.
technically correct
the best kind of correct

Bill Gates looks like a smug pepe in this pic

Here's a couple of talking points leafbro.

1. We are over inflating their population past naturally sustainable levels.

Why? Africans breed like crazy, they are poor and have zero industry. When the money stops, they fight over limited resources and die in droves.

If a drought were to hit Africa with it's current population, there would be insane levels of deaths without massive intervention.

2. Continued assistance is ruining any chance of them having an economy.

Why make shirts when whitey gives you the losing superbowl team jersey.

3. China is the new colonials

China has made their way into Africa and is not only raping it of resources again, treats Africans like dogs.

>[china] treats Africans like dogs.
no, they're just being efficient by not moving the slaves out of their home countries.

They eat niggers in china?

There are no humans living in Africa. Only animals and niggers. There will never be a prosperous society in Africa. I'm not so sure there's ever been a society in Africa period, except those created by the White Man.

>is propping up the birth rates of retarded IQ level third worlders who'll just turn into child soldiers a waste of time?

Free aid makes africa worse off

Just read the thread man.
>distories local industry so no one has jobs so no means to improve surroundings
>creates a dependent unsubstabable population which isn't forced to grow/improve.
>very ineffeict, most money goes to support NGO's run by westerners.
>parentalitic/new-colisism.
>diverts attention/money/time from local problems. Los Angeles has homeless/shelter children for example. You should help them. Detroit needs school tutors. Chicago needs medical support.
Honestly fuck bill gates, he made his fortune in the U.S., he should give it back to the U.S. If he wants to help people.

>Is donating to Africa a waste of time
Unless it's for a mass sterilization program, yes.

>Give money to starving overpopulated people.
>Starving overpopulated people get food and don't die.
>Starving overpopulated people irresponsibly keep pumping out babies.
>Give money to starving even more overpopulated people.

You're probably doing more harm than good. All the clothes seny as charity, for example, destroyed the developing african textile industry.

This also Fpbp

I have no hate for the people of Africa. I just love my country and civilization more.

I do dream of the day that somehow, someway, some truly monolithic figure rises from the plains and somehow manages to Make Africa Great For Once

Is that not the point? Who wants a developed competitor?

Most of those "donate to Africa" charities are scams, and the ones that end up giving stuff to poor Africans just end up going into the hands of warlords and human traffickers. Giving to a third world nation through a "charity" proxy is either a scam or just wishful thinking that ends up hurting more Africans than helping.