Really makes you think

He's right you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation
twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/794363715206397961
youtube.com/watch?v=MZcuWba_HgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thing our cops aren't the corrupt ones.

then don't nominate a candidate that the police are already going after

Fuck off with this nonsense. This is bullshit. NYPD threatened to do a press conference and Comey had no choice. Go swallow a dick.

>do a bunch of shady (and potentially illegal) shit
>associate yourself with terrible people
>run for fucking president of the united states
>"oh no why are people suddenly interested in my past behaviors????"
Whatever you say, Australia

>be4

U wot?

>(((Eichenwald)))

God fucking damnit man are you even trying?

>reeeee stop going after hillary for her crimes

That is a fucking idiot african or a fabricated story. In USA right now maybe you could say the police support one candidate but there is nothing wrong with that in Africa when the police support a candidate they beat, arrest and intimidate his opposition meanwhile in the USA the police are getting stand down orders from local politicians so Trump supporters can get fucked up at rallies.

Keep hearing this but seeing no sources, is it well documented?

But our cops haven't done anything, Clinton is still around.

Tell him to stop being racist
Does he think black people can't run a proper government or something :^)

None of that is true. There's is no NYPD component. You're believing facebook fw:fw:fw from grandma news and alex jones bullshit from fake ass right wing news sites.

The FBI is interfering with our election and turning us into a third world nation tier country.

It isn't. The only people saying it are random facebook posts (LOL MY UNCLE AT THE NYPD SAID) and unsourced un verified fake ass posts on right wing "news" websites.

The investigation into the Clinton Foundation goes back several years. This is a matter of public record.

vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation

Nobody's trying to run a political sting here. Feel free to link this over to Twitter if you fuck with that. I don't bother.

Which African election did they send cops after a candidate?

>be4

This is absolutely true. It's shameful how people are going after Trump with literally nothing.

Kurt (((Eichenwald))) is a fucking lunatic. The guy just seems completely detached from reality.

Literally every African leader imprisons or kills the opposition leaders. Every. Single. Fucking. One. No exceptions.

Zimbabwe, Kenya, Angola, Rwanda, DRC, Congo, Niger, South Sudan, Liberia and the list goes on,

>Eichenwald

yes i heard it to its true

They also allow corrupt politicians to run in Africa.

fuck off leaf, why do you people even stick around here? go to some weedman fan page instead or something.

SHIT IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

>Hillary panders to BLM
>Turns the cops into bad guys
>FBI and NYPD investigate Hillary
>OMG, The cops are oppressing me I dindu nuffin
>Black people pls help by voting for me

This is why they stoked all that violence, and pandered to the niggers this whole time. It was their insurance plan to secure nogvotes when Hillary finally came undone.

this is why hitler should have won.

>people actually think the system is rigged against Shrillary

That's New Zealand, Yank.

Karma is a bitch and she doesn't like Hillary.

i laffed

Kurt Eichenwald is a neurotic kike, but he knows exactly what he's doing. He's just hoping to fool as many low information normies as possible.

What they vote with chicken bones in the US as well?

YEAH BUT SHES ACTUALLY COMMITTED CRIMES

>we should hand a criminal the keys to the government because she's part of my favorite political party

Nah, this sounds more like Africa than the FBI doing their job.

>1 post by this australian ID.

We have to be the FBI now. Here's info on FOIA requests. New requests can go in 8:00 AM.

(((Eichenwald)))

and why are there so many fucking quotes on twitter about the political opinions of fucking Uber drivers and children?

He's the same fucking idiot who is "boasting" about this news story for tomorrow. twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/794363715206397961

>The FBI is interfering with our election and turning us into a third world nation tier country.
Hi CTR

Kys

What did the FBI actually "do" though? I thought they just sent a memo to congress saying they were looking into stuff. Everything else is alleged leaks of whats going to happen.

Am I wrong?

Hillary emails have been being investigated for over a year now, and we just got confirmation that the foundation case has been at least as long. They shouldn't be surprised, it's not like the FBI """conviently""" got more info from Weiners laptop a week out....

With all the shit that wikileaks released, Weiner and the Clinton Foundation, Rubio or Scott Walker would be cruising to the finish line by now.

You Cocks chose the wrong guy. Trump is such an ignoramus and most likely mentally ill.

Just the Trump University fraud would be enough to kill the campaign of any other politician.

A Trump presidency is terrifying and this is why he will lose. Most people don't want chaos in the white house.

youtube.com/watch?v=MZcuWba_HgU

He's right though. These emails are 100% fucky.

>FBI interfering
>with Clinton's rigging of the election

>doesn't read much

So this... is the power.... of journalism...
woah...

Meh. I bet this is ANOTHER made up story. I doubt he ever met a new US citizen from Africa. Maybe Elon Musk.

It's the FBI who is appointed to investigate government corruption ya dingus.

no he fucking isnt right OP you dumb faggot... Hillary is corrupt to the fucking core and that is her doing, the cops are doing their fucking job. Fuck you OP, you are and always will be a stupid fucking faggot ass cuck.

>inb4 OP is a fag

Nice

wtf? it's not like Africa is known for rampant corruption or anything

rely mak think, thank

What an awe-inspiring anecdote

>let shitskins from countries with corrupt govt into yours
>your country starts electing corrupt politicians
verily my grey matter has been stimulated

Should remind him of his country because the politicians are criminals.

(((Eichenwald)))

this thread is anti-semetic which violates community standards and should be removed from the site since it doesnt promote Jewish culture.

Alex Jones is right about almost everything. And last i checked the American people have a right to know everything they can before an election about a candidate. The FBI is acting well within their rights.

>b-bu-but Trump's tax returns haven't been released and he's a Russian puppet
who cares about his tax returns, never once in an election have i ever seen them be an issue. And wikileaks themselves have said there is nothing out there on Trump.

also, there are articles on the NYPD thing

you're a fuckin' idiot. does your mom know of how much dick you receive on a daily basis?

kek

So left wing media isnt pulling in their direction?

Lmfao wtf, you got a code for this jav? Thanks.

DO YOU GUYS GET IT?
IT'S SADDER BECAUSE HE'S FROM AFRICA.

ARE YOU MORE SAD NOW?

>he doesnt see the irony of comparing Hillary to one of these corrupt and savage nigger "politicians" where all sides are just powerhungry clans/families/criminals pushing for the rule, because he is a liberal faggot

well what a cuck, no wonder he left his country since he keeps supporting criminals

Should learn from based Malik

BTW If he means his country's shitty dictator arrests political opponents, he MUST mean FUCKING OBAMA is trying to jail shillary. Wew lad