Why does Sup Forums get so triggered when someone says Drumpf?

Why does Sup Forums get so triggered when someone says Drumpf?

Leftists get mad when you call Bruce Jenner a man, yet think it's okay to call trump drumpf.

Do you get triggered by the name Leibowitz?

This.

It's the hypocrisy that we're actually triggered by.

I thought you people abhorred deadnaming?

Nobody does. It's just a meaningless dig at his name

>doho he has German ancestry!

>somebody says something retarded and unfunny with an air of smugness like they just said the most hilarious thing ever to grace a humans lips

>call them a retard

>hurr why you so mad?

Retard

Cause its not even funny.

Its just terrible, Trump is easy to make fun of and the left sticks with....

Drumpf?

You fucking people are so cripplingly lame. No wonder you paint your hair pink, have gay sex and claim to not have a gender.

Its all you have to not be completely mind-numbingly boring.

because it's a cringey joke
it's like someone yelling into the phone "WAZZZAAAAP" a la that 2009 era beer commercial.

>Why does Sup Forums get so triggered when [INSERT THING HERE]

>1 post by this ID

S A G E
A
G
E

Yeah someone's last name is so so offensive... how will we ever recover from such witty Bantz?

>HAHAHA 200 YEARS AGO DONALD TRUMP'S GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER SLIGHTLY ALTERED THE SPELLING OF HIS GERMAN LAST NAME TO ANGLICIZE IT LIKE MILLIONS OF OTHER GERMAN IMMIGRANTS AT THE TIME HAHA CURRENT YEAR DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF!!!

I thought this was it, it's a very "work yourself into a shoot" sort of thing

>selfies with assault weapons
It's 2016 already
WTF is wrong with you
at least try to be convincing

S-stop it y-you drumpfphkintardsters!

Because Sup Forums is a safe space, you can't say triggering things like that here.

Because it's an unfunny forced meme, that's why.

Out of all the things to make fun of with Trump, you go for his last name? Seriously? No wonder the left is creatively bankrupt.

It's really weird that people are effected by name calling when it isn't even them being called the name.

If you do this on any level you're fucking retarded.

i dont but i think they should be more creative

dolan dump is funny tbqh

Other user already said it, but I don't think they get the back story entirely.
I think it had something to do with Trump making fun of someone on Twitter for their name change, then John Oliver of all cucks found that Trump had a name change a few ancestors ago. He then proceeded to tell all of his leftist sheep to proceed in calling him Drumpf as if it was the bombshell of the century.

I agree. You'd hope if Hill shills are gonna come here they would at least entertain us