We almost pulled it off

all over now though :(

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

This except nevada blue

this is according to rcp means right now

Really doubt florida and illinois desu

current polls show this, check link.

Florida is almost tied, and Trump wins in some polls, but Illinois is not even close, 50% to 34%

You aren't even trying, ctr. I mean your attempts at imitating Sup Forums memes were retarded, but at least there was an effort.

Hillary already has billions of people who support her around the world and will do anything to make sure she is President because everyone adores her unlike drumpf.

>polls
Why do people think these are even fucking close to accurate

No one will fucking know until its announced all these polls do is rile people up into thinking their candidate will win or lose and they're all bullshit

Real clear politics is shit CTR fags

>everyone adores her
Laying it on a little thick are we?

>everyone adores her unlike drumpf

everybody hates her, she will continue the corrupt oligarchical rule that her multi-national backers want.

Thats the only reason she is winning, pure money and manipulation by the monied elite and their controlled people

I thought you got laid off, CTR.

>florida
>blue
you know damn well all the rigging is in florida. Trump was so far ahead and hillary somehow is only gaining support in Florida. That's right ONLY florida.

>florida

>billions

yeah, one person for every email she's deleted

Trump supporters that fucked in the head to think he'll win Illinois

nice joke cunt. trump deals with a lot of countries while Hillary helps bomb a lot of countries. how is she meant to win over the world when she can't even win over the us

Nope Americas benis is on the trump train

he is winning the global vote >

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to give California 55 electoral votes. This needs rebalanced.

They are tied in North Carolina and Florida. Not sure if they calculate things behind the scenes to find out which one has a .1% lead in the states, hence how they decide who gets it on this map, or if it's random, but Trump gets NC and Hillary gets Florida. He has a good chance to get both states still, and the momentum has been moving his way.

Consider this: They could be tied tomorrow on this same map, if polls come out in Florida, NC, and NH showing Trump ahead. (Trump would be at 270 or higher if polls came out showing him winning in NH+Maine CD-2 or Colorado).

Also consider that Ohio has been the bellwether state nationally for decades and he has a good lead there.

Is that the one that was -75 Trump two days ago? or the one that was -36 Trump one day ago?

>Georgia
>red
keep dreaming, drumpflings

average of all newfag

Probably all the people who live there... Actually they get slightly screwed. Wyoming has the most powerful voters.

Trumps taking Florida, New Hampshire, and part of Maine

Romney didn't win Florida, irmão.

and romney lost

If Romney managed to get Florida and North Carolina from Obama then can someone explain this whole Florida and North Carolina blue meme to me?

My point is that the "no toss-ups map" is not infallible.

Also on current no toss ups map, florida is exactly tied (as is North Carolina) so I don't know why one is blue and one is red, but the polls are not different right now.

>we

KILL yourself, concern troll.

they probably have small diferrences internaly, or just rounding error

Why the fuck would you doubt Illinois? Are you stupid?

California has a lot of people, and they actually have less electoral votes than they should. Taking away more would be unfair to the people of California

Small state voters have enough advantages already

Florida, Colorodo, Michigan, New Hampshire. AT LEAST. Are All red.

((()))
ctr

yep, early voting is almost to the point where election night results won't even matter anymore

>Michigan
trump is down 6% there user

dont count us out yet i think michigan could very well go to trump

Cuck

FL is only Red by 2% at min

Obama was leading early voting by 3% & Romney cut that down to .09% on election day

The media refuses to mention this though & is pretending it is "close"
if it was close, Obama wouldn't be doing multiple rallies there

>FL is going Red by 2%

Sorry*

So on 9november are they going to stop depositing nickles into your bank account? Do you have any idea for what comes next? Honestly im sure theres another industry that could use a shill as highly trained as yourself

>we
>flag
Fuck off, monkey.

Maine has split districts and Trump has a strong lead in the rural 2nd district which will give him 1 of Maine's 4 electoral votes.