Will he win?

Will he win?

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/settled-trump-clarifies-whether-saying-134500623.html
twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/792001363651784704/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bigly

ye

Lmao calm down Donny. You ain't gonna win this.

CHECKED
LOW ENERGY

No. I can't wait for the subsequent Sup Forums meltdown.

Honestly? I think he will. I thought he was fucking done a month ago, but he's like a horror movie villain: he always comes back.

If the polls show a close race, between new voters and shy Trump supporters, as well as the enthusiasm gap, I don't see how he doesn't win. He's going to take Maine's floating delegate, New Hampshire, Colorado, and one of Michigan/Pennsylvania, and win every competitive state, aside from Virginia.

There appears to be a HUGE backlash starting amongst former Bernouts in the form of protest votes, and that's coming at the worst possible time for Clinton.

I also think that Trump won't get a single piece of legislation passed, and the media will savage him to the point where he'll be a one term President, but I think he'll get in. There's nothing more quintessentially American than us electing Donald Trump.

can anyone attend the victory party?

>There's nothing more quintessentially American than us electing Donald Trump.
I don't know why I find this so funny.

Yes, it has been foretold over and over again.

Just the fact you have to ask means no. It needs to be overwhelmingly for Trump to even have a chance.

IT'S BIG LEAGUE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be big time real estate developer
>have many buildings with own name on it
>party at a hilton hotel
Fucking wat?

Of course, Kek is just teasing us at this point. Trump is gonna pull through at the last minute and we will all have the most amazing orgasms all at once.

It's going to be HUGE

GO LOOK AT HOW HRC DESCRIBES HER NOV 8TH EVENT AND THEN REPORT BACK

There will be lots of winning.

Probably because it's true, user. It's amazing that a business mogul and television star can just wake up one day, go "You know, I wanna be President," then slaughter 16 career politicians and take down the biggest political machine of the 21st century.

I would love to go to that victory party. I'd reactivate my FB just to post pictures and watch my ex-friends rage

if singles, Trump will lose

>implying

Why wouldn't he have the party at a Trump hotel?

Bigly is actually a word

your singles magic has no power here

I've accepted bigly, it's factually incorrect but it's catching on and I don't have a problem with it. But it IS "big league" if we're getting technical

finance.yahoo.com/news/settled-trump-clarifies-whether-saying-134500623.html

>[I] use 'big league.

I think it's funny. And it's only now that it's a thing. Trump has been saying it for a while.

>Trump victory party
>not at a Trump hotel

twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/792001363651784704/video/1

checking