Lemire's Animalman

Is this worth reading? I've been avoiding it just because it's from the new52

started off strong, the worldbuilding is interesting and travel foreman's art was fantastic. started going off the rails with rotworld and it quickly became apparent that lemire has no clue what we was building into and it just plateau'd.

Yes. Its easily one of the best book of the New 52. Stop falling for memes

No. God no. It starts off weak, gets somewhat better, than nosedives into the plodding mess that is RotWorld.

The first two books are really cool and if you read other runs of Swamp Thing, you'll get a lot more out of the concepts.

It falls apart HARD after that

I'd agree with this. If you like Animal Man you'll still enjoy it but it ends much weaker than it started.

It's definitely different that's for sure. Enjoy your Body Horror / Family-road trip animal man

I really like all the stuff with the Red.

Pre-Rotworld is great. Rotworld sucks. Post-Rotworld is okay.

not op but how about swamp thing? what order do i read these in?

you're better off reading len wein's or alan moore's. honestly snyder didn't really bring anything new or interesting to the book

If you like Abby DO NOT READ THE NEW52 SWAMP THING. She gets character assassinated hard, she's a motorcycle riding action hero now

>not op but how about swamp thing?
Snyder Swamp Thing is okay. Rotworld sucks. Soule Swamp Thing is great.

>what order do i read these in?
It says part 1 and part 2 at the top. Swamp Thing and Animal Man pre- Rotworld happen concurrently so it doesn't matter.

>I've been avoiding it just because it's from the new52
So you're retard.

You sound like a retard so continue ignoring it.

Yes, this and Swamp Thing were both great.

This

fuck you synder

how you like your decapitations senpai

don't expect intelligent writing, it's some johns level pedestrian faire. soule is decent

Go to desuarchive, someone storytimed everything up to rotworld.

This

Stop at volume 2 honestly if you have to buy physical