Comixology is killing their pull list website

Well, fuck

Who gives a shit, digital sales are cancerous

Go away, 50 year old neckbeard who can't cope with how times are changing.

>Who gives a shit, digital sales are cancerous
This isn't a digital sales website, it just tells you what comics come out each week.

This. I don't buy digital but I use their pullist site because it's the only competently designed new release page I can find on the internet.

So are there any good alternatives for the same purpose?

>please kill my industry faster, internet!
>not like you're killing everything retail!

Comiclist?

previewsworld.com has that (sorta).
comiclist.com has it and it's better and updates quick whenever anything is pushed back

not even close to as powerful. Pullist has robust search features and a personalized pull-list system.

Fuck me, I use this for my download list. Have never even considered going elsewhere, where can I go?

>all these people using it for illegitimate purposes

this is why they closed it

For me, this is miserable. I use it all the time, for digital, for paper... It’s insane because I’ll probably buy less simply because I’ll miss titles, including from Comixology themselves. Does it cost them that much to run and maintain?

>go into store
>phone service disappears for some reason
>LCBSO says he pulled that week's books
>two or three comics
>get home
>check pulllist on Comixology site
>should have had twelve comics
I'm genuinely upset they are doing this

Wait- how many books do you pull?

This gets at the real issue here. The store is "the customer," and if you've got a shitty LCS things can go downhill quickly. I moved my business from one LCS to another because the first store wouldn't even mention when books didn't come in. I'd just realize later in the week that I was missing something everyone online was talking about. The entire comic book sale chain is AWFUL about communicating to the REAL customers what is actually going on.

Why aren't there comics at Target or Walmart? I wish I could pick up comics easier

>Why aren't there comics at Walmart?
There are. Look harder

There is. But of course you're not going to find floppies

> buy access to comics you don't own
> buy access to movies and tv shows you don't own
> buy access to vehicular transportation you don't own

I had to check, I pull fifty-one. I pirate more than I buy though.
The dude is actually really good and is usually on the ball. When I cam in the next day he apologized and gave me 25% off instead of the usual 5%.

~150 bucks every week? I gotta ask, what books have you been enjoying so far and what do you plan to drop?

Just use League of Comic Geeks for your pull list and keeping track of new releases and shit.

I use midtowncomics, it updates a week ahead.

My pull is about the same size. I use comiclist and keep a notecard with the books I'm getting each week written on it. Works pretty well. Only issues are having to go through all the individual publisher's pages to see what's coming out more than two weeks ahead and needing to keep track of release date changes.

SHABE
Shop
Here
And
Buy
Elsewhere

There's zero point to maintaining a wishlist of items you can purchase elsewhere

I'm only 43.

I use League of Comic Geeks and it works pretty well. Get an email every week with my new releases. Can go in and add/remove things. Also can alert for trades and the like.

Why????

Amazon probably just doesn't see the financial reason to keep the website going.

That's just for October FYI. I actually just dropped a ton of DC and IDW, I'm also picking up a bunch of miniseries this month. As far as my top five go though
>Darth Vader
>ROM
>New Super-Man
>The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina the Teenage Witch
>Deathstroke

I always thought the layout was pretty ugly, especially compared to the actual CMX site. Maybe they're pulling it (heh) so they can revamp it.

>The inferior industry is dying to the faster, more convenient, and more available one
>Complaining about having a marketplace of easily bought, easily sought, and easily stored products at the tip of your fingers at all times.
Wow. It's almost as if this is how economics works, old man.

Target sold floppies a couple years ago, but it didn't do to well due to the fact they didnt order new ones every month and only ever had the comics from that initial release.

Walmart is currently selling a blind bag of either Marvel or DC much like what 5below sells

Brick & mortar stores deserve to die. Those faggots have been scalping consumers for aeons.

comic book stores are a cultural hub. few bad applels dont spoil the bunch