Memes aside i think we can agree that Indians are the best non-white immigrants

Memes aside i think we can agree that Indians are the best non-white immigrants.

They don't seem very good when you have reservations full of them.

>smell terrible

>rude

>smoke 5 packs a day

>don't use utensils

Yeah, they're great

Ohio here. Can confirm. Their elephant religion is aesthetic.

No

sikhs are cool hindus are stinky fags

Asians are the best, but I wish they would talk more. They usually keep to themselves.

Indian artwork is very appealing

They're okay. Worse than beaners at actually integrating, but better than niggers who have had two hundred fucking years to get it the hell together.
First-generation Indians are better citizens than tenth-generation Africans.

This. Sikhis are great, but the Hindus smell, are rude, greedy as fuck, entitled little shits, and can't code.

They are good people. Hard to understand the accent if they are fresh off the boat, but still hard working and nice as typical white.

Real talk though, curry smells like ass.

Hindus are absolutely fucking smelly, would not shake hands with.

Texan here I love India
India is the best (y)
Best food, best culture. I wish white people were that good

As someone who has worked at a pizza hut

Fuck all Indian people, I hate them

You aint a real Texan son

They Stole There food from asia the lazy shits causing painy shits

Sadly not all Indians are Sikh-tier.

What about the christian ones?

Live around a lot of indian immigrants in MA. They're pretty fuckin great. Assimilate pretty well, and aren't super obnoxious.
Their food is great...the smell however....

Best of a pile of shit is still shit.

Indians are fine, they intergrate and hate mudslims.

What's based about a dude with a diaper on his head?

No. The yellow, proper asians are the best immigrants. They assimilate quick while keeping in touch with their culture, and are absolute bros.

>keeping in touch with their culture
Then they haven't assimilated, Eurocuck

The new generation of poos are literally looking to become niggers with their swag, show me da moneh, bitches love me culture. Indians prove me wrong.

American living in India here
Can't believe these fuckers take their pants out before shitting.

Indians are way too beta to ever be like niggers

Every sihk I've met was a bro. Hindus smell like shit and are rude as fuck.

>Indians
>Not Persians or Koreans or South Africans

>Not tipping people for doing their jobs makes us rude
Hey, if you want free money for doing nothing, start begging. We don't mind giving shekels to beggars.

>Sand-niggers, gooks and Niggers
That's a recipe of of good ol 9/11 with cat/dogs as dessert and a pinch of mugging.

Its coming out of the Punjabi/Sikh population more. I see Indians over here pist that North Indians are superior to southern ones but they never mention that these southerners are far more civilized, cultured and educated than northern ones.

I live in Seattle... it's littered with Indian programmers - my experience is that they're extremely polite and often very smart..

t. extremely white guy

They are yellow you fucking knobhead, of course they'll never be fully assimilated. Most of them speak the language, know our culture and have enough decency to respect it. Everyone is curious about their roots, I guess except Americans since you fuckers have no culture.

>South Indians literally marry their daughters to their uncles
How is that remotely civilized?

There movies are as cancerous as UP, Bihar.
Where all you have to purpose a girl is to beat her family and stalk her until she says yes.

Yeah my best friend is indian or nep. His dads a 6'4 monster, exactly what I picture gurkhas looking like. Great people, voting trump too

NCfag reporting: Where I live has almost more many Indian/Paki people than any other non-white group - they're great!!! Entrepreneurial, warm, light-hearted folks I've grown up with, left, and came back to. Big ups.

>Nepali
>6 feet plus
Choose one. Gurkhas are fierce warriors but they aren't tall

Better call us shitskin than using Indian and Paki together like that.

nah my mane you can actually have a pleasant conversation with the southerners. All you get from northerners is cultural stereotypes.
I did not know about the marriage stuff so thanks for the info.

I ain't choosing shit. Dudes straight Indian and he's 6'2, his dad is 6'4

Yeah we aren't exactly known for our vertical prowess. Built to survive extreme conditions though.

>Everyone is curious about their roots, I guess except Americans since you fuckers have no culture.
*tips fedora*
Go unclog a toilet, Andrzej

Indians are fuckin smart, the ones that work in biotech at least. Great mechanical engineers at least. I hear indian coders are awful though.
2nd generation indian-americans are great, they have innovation + work ethic. Also aren't socially challenged like their parent generation.

They are nice people but they are overly nice. I mean they can get stalky type very fast. They can also be very annoying like having 1 hr + convo everyday even though you never met them. May be its just me who find weird uselessly long convos between two totally stranger males on everyday basis annoying

Gurkhas aren't Indian mate, your friends are North Indians. Gurkhas are Nepalese who volunteers to serve in British and Indian Army

I know

Our culture is so goddamn strong it became the worlds culture. Your culture is constantly getting invaded by countries we then beat

Go shit in a Walmart, Mike.
At least you'll spare me the trouble of unclogging the toilets filled with your toxic waste.

Indian coders are pathetic but Indian mechanics are top tier.

The reason why you consider it 'the worlds culture' is because you're a so called 'melting pot' you imbecile.
We've been invaded by germans and ruskies countless of times yet we still have a culture, you can't even hold out after few hundred of years even without facing any threat from the outside, just letting the dindus fuck your women.

they can't keep a clean yard
they make the inside of their house all nice
but the outside falls apart, even the pool

You don't have any culture, stop lying to yourself. The only little bit of culture you have is burrowed from the Brits

And you guys are best white servants.
Love from Super power 2030.

can you please contain your pathetic autism. i understand it's difficult living in your digusting 3rd world shithole, and it's also pathetic that the majority of polish teenagers want to move to America for a far better life.

With the 60% white population I can see why you'd understand.
Nope, even the cucked Germany is still a better option than the shithole you call home.

Asians are far better.

>60% white population
>still better than your poor shithole by every measurable standard possible
Sad!
Andrzej, perhaps you should pack your bags and clean some urinals like the rest of your kind wants to do

Koreans:
>mostly christian
>conservative
>racist
>own guns
>shoot dindus with em
>work hard, pay taxes

Fuck. Theyre better at being white people than most of the actual white people now days.

India is in Asia but you are the same people who can't win from the birds who can't even fly (emus) even with machine guns so its okay I forgive you

Not in uk. I'd argue Japanese or some other East Asian. Indians all only hire Indians for there businesses.

Also you won't be needing Animal control with a large Korean population. They will eat all those stray dogs and cats.

Yeah, we provide more jobs to Brits than we do to our Indians

Koreans are fucking based, insanely good work ethic and nice sense of aesthetics.
Koreans are better than indians for aesthetics but indians are better for music

>Best
>Implying any non-white immigrants are positive

Also Indians are some of the worst immigrants. Stinky entitled losers whining about white women not loving them while calling themselves "superior" to the citizens of the country they're invading like parasites.

"Hey brahs I am Persian/Arabian/South Asian/East Indian/Kryptonian etc and I am only attracted to white girls. I am good looking and don't act like other guys of at all. I dress preppy and go to lots of parties but always get ignored by these girls for aesthetic white guys. Sup Forums how can I get a white girl so I can marry her and have little white kids? The only girls who ever talk to me are of my own race and I think they are ugly. Where all the white women at? PS I wish I was white."

Asian women are superior anyways, i want a good japanese waifu when i get older

When I was stationed near LA I used to go to koreatown with my gook-friend every weekend.

Japs are arrogant and pretty much openly despise everyone else. Ever had somebody be spitefully polite? Thats the japs.

Chinks are just fucking OBNOXIOUS. They always dress like they just stumbled out of a rave, and are generally very loud and obnoxious, tend to travel in packs of a dozen or so and more or less invade any lication they are at.

Southern asians are basically just slant eyed mexicans.

Koreans are pretty based. When they are polite there is a sincerity to it, they are blatantly racist and its hilarious to watch the local white progressives eyes brim with tears of confused frustration at the idea of a minority being racist and rejecting their political gospel.
Like you can almost hear them thinking
"No matter how hard we try to explain to them that they are victims to they just keep working hard, succeeding, and not needing us, THEY JUST WONT STOP!"

Contrary to the whole cat meme their cooking is incredible, and even if it IS cat, fuck it, that shit is fucking delicious.

I remember my friends dad who was one of the roof-koreans during the rodney king riots
>"you, country boy!"
>yes?
>"you like gun?"
>I in fact LOVE gun mr korean dad
>"I show you gun!"
>opens walk in closet
>fucking armory
>none of it california legal
>spends the even talking about shooting dindu looters who tried to break in to his corner store during the race riots

Koreans are based.

Sikhs are bro-tier.

I like Koreans also.

There are of course more niche nationalities out there. Christian Kazakh, Christian Vietnamese, Latvian, Assyrian (they kill muslims), Chinese depending on province, Russian in general is good. Basically anywhere but most of Africa, all of Western Europe, any Scandinavian country and basically any Spanish colony.

Imagine how high he could jump if he took off that turban

Texan here please take them all back with you. I'm tired of smelling them in class.

>Koreans are pretty based
You haven't stepped outside of the good ol' US of A have you?

Jelly of your armory story time session fug

Do you program?

whoa, look it's another slide thread

All true, plus insanely good cuisine and usually extremely gifted in most forms of art, particularly music. Nothing wrong with a civil engineer or surgeon that can also cook while playing Chopin.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Why? What do you think you will get?

Normally but of course not always after the first baby the Japanese wife stops having sex with her husband and he spends his hard earned money of prostitutes.

If that is what you want to look forward too then go ahead.

Obviously there are many exceptions so make sure you pick the right Japanese lady.

Remember also that Japan is backward about working and most women expect to have a husband working for the money whilst they are a housekeeper.

Once again if they is what you are into go ahead.

Pakis used to be Indians. We don't care enough to differentiate.

Fuck! Learn some history!

Do you use a computer?
Do you wear denim?
Do you have McDonald's in India?
Do you have a campaign aimed at making you poo in loo because of western nations health organizations telling you to?

Fuck off shitskin, they are smelly, rude, arrogant pieces of shit.

Paki girls are qter.

Who invented the computer?
Who invented fast food?
Who invented cloth?
Who invented the toilet?

Guess what none were invented in the US

Fucking kill yourself and take all your little autistic comrades with you. Every fucking thread gets shit up because of you fucks.

Plus Indians invented the zero. Where would computing be without a zero.

pretty rare

Do you want another nuking?

Hell yeah i'm talking to this indian girl right now she even knows the language and shit.
20, skinny, she got pretty guys I might fuck soon

Persians*

If we HAVE to take non-white immigrants, Sihks would be my top choice.

I feel like a foreigner in my own country when those fuckwits play cricket here more indian fans than aussies its fucking disgusting

Being English and knowing some history I think it is highly unlikely you will nuke anyone without our permission. Dosile nation that you are.

The memes exist for a reason faggot, Indians are literally subhuman.

They don't even speak English when they speak English. Fuck them.

Invented? I mentioned culture, not inventions. What brands are popular world wide and dominate? American ones. Levis are sold in your islands and in India. Owning an Apple product is a status symbol for third worlders. McDonalds, an American cultural icon that's easily recognizable, is on your land, Indian land, Chinese land, Russian land, Finns' land, ect... Yeah, zero is pretty fucking important but that's irrelevant to now.

BTW a little true story.

My friend gran was working in a bomb factory in Hiroshima. She decided to go to the loo at the exact same time you dropped the bomb.
As toilets were better made than factories she survived the blast and list into her 80"s.
Maybe if you want to kill more Indians you would do better not to insist they shit in toilets.

Nike. Made in China
Addidas. Invented and made by Nazi germany.
Starbucks made in the US and not to be seen in Italy because it is shit coffee.

McDonalds sold around the world in coutries not currently at war with the US.

Countries who refuse the golden arches always get bombed.

And? What's your point? Other cultural icons are exported, too. I own onitsuka tigers and drive a hyundai to school and an old mercedes for fun on the weekends. But my original reply was about American culture being seen worldwide. Hence American companies and brands being highly visible in other countries.

Apple products jam packed full of Korean expertise. Made in Korea and China. Out of date within 6 months.

Why? Couldn't handle their intellectual superiority and growth mindset

However if you actually leave the US you might see that US products are not as visible and you care to think. Cheap crap is sold around the world. Americans make cheap crap.