New Hampshire here, convince me NOT to vote for Hillary

New Hampshire here, convince me NOT to vote for Hillary.
I'm leaning towards supporting her right now because Trump is a clown and she is experienced.
I'm open minded, so, why is supporting hillary the wrong choice?
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/billionaire-donors-led-by-soros-simons-favor-clinton-over-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mfw people are voting for Tim Kaine

Hillary has already betrayed the trust of the people. She is selling us out to the highest bidder and it's not ok.

Everybody can see it. It's publically available information.

If you elect her POTUS, it says that it's ok for politicians to be corrupt. This will in turn deligitmize the presidency and destabilize our democracy.

She's been in public service for 30 years, she dedicated her life to it. Of course she has some dirt on her. I'm not concerned with her emails, I'm concerned with the future of the nation. Trump has no experience and I'm afraid he'll lead us off a cliff.

She supports free trade deals that turned Detroit, Flint, etc into ghost towns.

She has suggested imposing a no-fly zone over Syria, which would put us at odds with the massive Russian military operations in Syria. Remember the tensions between Turkey and Russia when Turkish-supported rebels shot down a Russian fighter jet? Yeah, imagine something hundreds of times worse.

Her 'experience' is the source of all the scandals she has. If she can't keep her nose clean after all her years in public office, IMO she's unfit to serve. We don't need Nixon 2.0, and she'll face constant attempts at impeachment trials.

She supports fracking, which fucks up underground water supplies and contributes to climate change.

She and the DNC collaborated directly with each other to cheat Bernie out of the nomination process.

If you go to opensecrets.org, you'll see that she gets a lot of money from wall street banks. Bill Clinton (who will be assisting with policy, make no mistake) deregulated the wall street banks with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley act. This partly caused the financial crash of 2008-09.

There's more, but the choice is yours.

Go ahead, vote for Hillary. Enjoy your heroin babies and dereliction. Degenerate. Muh heroin. Muh open borders.

>I'm concerned with the future of the nation

Exactly what I'm talking about. The nation can't survive with an illegitimate government.

It's not just "some dirt".

We're talking about the question of whether our politicians are subject to the law or not. If they are not, then our government is a fraud.

don't be a faggot, OP. the world is literally at stake.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

Seriously though, your state is literally in the middle of a heroin epidemic and your considering voting for the candidate that is pro open borders? Are you just a fucking moron or are you a homosexual that is so obsessed with muh poopdick that you literally cannot think straight?

Both may be idiots but the presidents don't make the laws, that's what congress is for - so don't take the wall or really any of their non-foreign policy seriously - case and point Guantanamo is still open.
>Emails
Ignoring the fact that the FBI just reopened the case, she's already been found to be "extremely careless" in her treatment of the entire situation. Moreso she has mislead or straight up lied to the public on multiple occasions.
>Russia
Unlike Trump who's interested in actually trying to patch up our relationship with Russia, Hillary who champions her "reset" of the relationship has done nothing but stoke the coals of their anger. Whether it be no-fly zones or blaming them for her political issues they're not happy with her.
>Two-faced
She has flipped 100% around on multiple issues, great huge fucking things like whether or not she supports gay marriage (how the fuck do you manage that?). Trump may be a populist in that his opinions mirror popular opinion, but Clinton is the "saysanything to get elected" variety.

>She supports fracking, which fucks up underground water supplies and contributes to climate change.
Climate change is vastly overstated.
>She supports free trade deals that turned Detroit, Flint, etc into ghost towns.
We are in a modern economy and we need to be prepared to trade as such. The TPP would be a net positive for our economy.
Her 'experience' is the source of all the scandals she has. If she can't keep her nose clean after all her years in public office, IMO she's unfit to serve. We don't need Nixon 2.0, and she'll face constant attempts at impeachment trials.
She and the DNC collaborated directly with each other to cheat Bernie out of the nomination process.
bernie was a spineless fool. He refuses to compromise but shuts down and locks up at the sight of disagreement. They did the right thing.
If you go to opensecrets.org, you'll see that she gets a lot of money from wall street banks. Bill Clinton (who will be assisting with policy, make no mistake) deregulated the wall street banks with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley act. This partly caused the financial crash of 2008-09.
Smart players are backing Hillary because Trump bring economic uncertainty.

>She is experienced
Yeah, in corruption

You're a faggot.

Trump is a clown, and Bush was too...but this is bigger than first impressions. Hillary is seriously selfish, this election isn't about helping the little guy, this election is about being the first woman elected. This is a false pretence since many countries have had elected women, and most times it doesn't work very well. She is not only greedy and selfish, but she is also very corrupt. I know that this is thrown around a lot, and that it's a right-wing conspiracy. The problem is, she invented the right-wing conspiracy, and continues to play that card because people will think that it's because she is a "successful" woman. She isnt. She gamed her way to every position she has ever held. Bought property in New York but didn't live there until she started her senate run. She got the address with just enough time to become a resident and therefore being eligible to run for Senator of NY. She really is a terrible person. Please look in to her past, you will see the light.

You continue to think trump cares about America. Trump cares about trump and not much else. Being President is just an who boost for him. He doesn't give a fuck about us Russia relations unless it helps him sell trump tv.

Just admit you're voting for him for the memes. There's no harm in being honest

Case closed.

checkem

>The TPP would be a net positive for our economy.
Too bad Hillary does(n't) support it

hate these threads. your just a attention seeking faggot. vote trump or your a beta male.

Hey!
Robbie Rotten?!

>Yeah, in corruption
Same with every other politician. Let's not pretend like Trump isn't corrupt as well. He might not take bribes, but he has given them.

>You continue to think trump cares about America. Trump cares about trump and not much else. Being President is just an who boost for him. He doesn't give a fuck about us Russia relations unless it helps him sell trump tv.

This is a common argument I see.

But in the case of trump, it's just speculation of whether trump will sell us out. Nobody knows what he's going to do. (This is true when you give anyone power)

On the other hand, we know what hillary will do: she will definitely, 100% sell us out to the highest bidder.

It's a circular argument. It only holds water if you already believe it.

>I'm not concerned with a government official being unable to handle the simple task of information security

>I also don't realize that there were emails leading to Top Secret information on her server which was accessible to anyone

>Further, I don't realize that information only gets the "Top Secret" classification when it would cause "exceptionally grave damage" to national security if made publicly available.

So I guess you're too stupid and uninformed to try to argue with then?

Convince you? How about this; You're vote doesn't count, never has and never will. The same people will always be in power and there is nothing you can do about it until we all wake up and stop falling for the divide and conquer techniques and instead learn to love one another.

Avoiding a war and eventual nuclear exchange with Russia not good enough for you, OP?

She has public and private policies. She's playing it safe with this because people like Trump are spreading half truths and fear about it.

>Live Free or Die

that should be sufficient.
Also how is that heroin epidemic going?
You think importing more darkies is going to help or hurt that?

Russia will back down, Vlad isn't stupid. While war with Syria isn't ideal, I understand that a ruthless dictator like Assad needs to be shut down.

>Let's not pretend like Trump isn't corrupt as well.

There's nothing corrupt about donating to politicians.

There's nothing corrupt about asking for favors from politicians who you donated to.

You're supposed to ask politicians for things. That's literally the point of politicians.

MMM! CREAMY!

There is no sense in arguing with a faggot OP. He is so obsessed with muh poopdick that any logical reason for voting Trump like I have already stated (New hampshire heroin epidemic, Trump has specifically stated he will stop the drug flow) flies straight over the faggots head. Instead, the faggot usually brings up trivial bullshit like some nancy at a tea party crossing his legs and flipping his wrist.

Trump didn't blindly run around like a dog chasing cars and say the stupid, but retractable, shit he did to get where he has gotten. He's played a very smart campaign for the most parts, considering he started off as a joke. He's wearing one of our stupid parties as a cloak in order to steal their nomination and supporters and he's anti-PC, and I believe this PC nonsense we have is the beginning to the shit they have in Europe and is the greatest threat to our country.
Hillary deserves to be in jail at worst and at best is incompetent and untrustworthy.
Johnson gets triggered like a SJW
Stein is a wacko

Back down from what? A depleted US and EU military? Populaces that don't care about their countries?

He traded money for building permits, Hillary might work for the billionaire class but he is the billionaire class.

The thing that caused me to swing from Hill to Drumf was the range of possible worst and best.

Hillary's worst is doubling down in the middle east. Bombing the Iranians like she promised the Saudis and Israelis and possibly sparking a conflict with Russia. Her absolute best is maintaining the status quo, this is based on her only being able to do this from her years in Senate and as Sec of State.

Trumps worst is having the congress/senate block everything he does and getting impeached, so four years of stagnation and no more freedoms being taken. Absolute best is reducing Russian conflict and giving the newest generation a shot at the standard of living of his generation.

Boomers have had the greatest standard of living in human history, we are expected to be worse than them. I don't trust Hill and her contemporaries in government to fix a problem that they broke to help themselves.

In number scale 1 to 10 where 5 is current. Hill can achieve 1 to 6, Trump can achieve 2 to 8.

Back down from Syria.

She publically called it "the golden standard" and lied that she did why saying she's against it in a public debate.
I honestly meant that she does(n't) support it because I really don't know if she does or not.

It's not just syria, west is slowly integrating eastern europe into the EU, slowly chipping away all areas of russian geopolitical interest. Them backing down isn't as certain as you think.

He will keep Lazy Town Lazy and stop sportiflop

>He traded money for building permits, Hillary might work for the billionaire class but he is the billionaire class.

No, you didn't understand what I just said.

There's nothing wrong with trump donating to a politician.
There's nothing wrong with trump asking for building permits.

There IS something wrong with the city giving them to him in exchange for donations.

Hating billionaires because they're billionaires is retarded.

If you vote for Hillary I will make it my mission in life to make sure your state is the first to get fucked by the shitskins she wants to bring in.

LOOK AT THIS NET

>20 times more billionares donate to Hillary than Trump

>Trump is the well connected billionares

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/billionaire-donors-led-by-soros-simons-favor-clinton-over-trump

just vote for her and stfu

i don't get this whole "experienced politician" thing.

experienced in what? being a selfish cunt? a manipulative sociopath? a liar? a useless public servant fuckstick with no useful skills?

politicians are fucking worthless. the best leaders don't even want to be leaders, they just step up as needs dictate.

just like old cincinnatus

trips of truth

Also

>Bill Clinton pardoning a billionare who dealt with Iran during the embargo and the billionare also dodged taxes

>FBI recently requesting for Clinton Foundation to be tried by a grand jury

>New York Police Chief saying the emails on Anthony Weiner's phone made his stomach churn

I just want to be sure that we aren't voting for someone that has no idea what they are doing, Trump would be the most powerful man in the world if elected. He could blow it up if he wanted.

If you're legitimately considering between the two, then think about these questions: Why does Donald Trump want to be president? What does Trump get out of it?

Then answer the same two questions for Hillary Clinton. If you don't like the answers for one, but you like the answers for the other, then decide on the one that makes the most sense to you. If you don't like the answers for either candidate, then answer the questions again for the third party candidates.

This process is how I decided which candidate I'm voting for.

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

h8 2 s8ge

She's experienced in being a shit Secretary of State and causing the deaths of a nice number of people because she didn't want to listen to requests to increase security or allow them to get the fuck out of there.

Trump worst is letting Russia invade NATO countries so that Putin can reclaim Soviet satellites. He's already in the Ukraine and Georgia. Flexing his muscles in Syria as we speak.

What Trumpcucks don't want to admit is that appeasement never works. Bend over for Putin now, and you'll be bending over for him when he has all of Eastern Europe under his grasp and we're on the verge of an actual World War.

The worst a No Fly Zone will do is trigger a proxy conflict in Syria where the US pumps up its aid for (((rebels))) while Ruskies and Al Quaeda lookalikes duke it out for a Third World backwater. You know, like the entire history of the Cold War.

Not one domino, user.

PIcture of a Roman dude who became dictator during a time of war. He stepped down after the war. Became dictator again during another war and then went back to farming until he died.

two words:

PODESTA

FBI

Nice false equivalency there. Its almost like saying Christianity is just as dangerous as Islam, because they are both religions. "Hillary Clinton has performed the verbal magic of turning her years of repeated disastrous decisions in foreign policy into a political asset called “experience.” - Thomas Sowell

Syria is already a proxy war and it's turned an already unstable region into an unholy clusterfuck.

The last thing we need is to "ramp things up".

Who?

The FBI has become partisan and has shown that it is in need of a clean wipe. It's scary that a government law agency would target someone they disagreed with politically.

FBI has been this always since even before they were FBI.

Not so fast, CTR faggot.

Do not respond to a slide thread, the OP is just some fag who will vote HRC anyways.

>I'm open minded

The catch-phrase of close-minded lefties who see nothing but their own distorted world view and resort to labeling everything they can't understand.

Go fuck yourself

>she is experienced
yeah, experienced at fucking your country. In what fucking world is someone being a politician actually seen as a good thing? They're all liars and snakes, this is true for every country in the world.

saged
Let's move on out people.

no one has any idea what they're doing. it's why there are vast departments of people contributing to the decision making process.

seriously how fucking powerful do you think the president actually is???

>It's scary that a government law agency would target someone they disagreed with politically.

Are you for real, my man?

You think the FBI should only be allowed to go after people with the same political views as them?

Hillary is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth but so is Trump. How are the third party candidates?

You think the thousands of people who would be working with him (not for him) would allow that?

The FBI isn't partisan since they spent all this time doing everything in Hillary's favor up until this point.
Up until now they were allowing Hillary's techies get immunity to the investigation for giving up their laptops instead of...you know...issuing a subpoena?
If FBI-user is to believed the FBI are running around like a chicken with it's head cutoff trying not to cause civil unrest but not let shit go free

>You think the FBI should only be allowed to go after people with the same political views as them?

NO ONE who extensively researched the Hillary Clinton email scandal thinks that the FBI was right in their decision. It's like an hour of research to be able to consider yourself well informed on it, but just understand the FBI are complete pussies for asking for Hillary to hand over files instead of taking the server. Also the wife of James Comey took 500,000 from Hillary.

Just because an actor has been in movies for a long time doesn't mean he's a good actor.

Just because a politician has been in politics for a long time doesn't mean she's a good politician.

>Bill got impeached

Johnson isn't a very good libertarian, has no idea what he'd actually do with certain decisions, throws tantrums when asked questions, and gets triggered like an SJW when you say "Illegal Immigrants"
Stein seems reasonable until you look into it. She, like Johnson, has no real plan for certain decisions, might be an anti-vaccer (the fact that it's muddy isn't good), and has crazy plans for things like completely dismantling anything nuclear. She's a lot like Ben Carson.

One is a billionaire who may or may not be a racist bigot. the other one is an experienced traitorous pathological lying pedophile. The choice seems pretty obvious to me, desu.

Now look at this net

Nick Cage is a great actor
>The FBI isn't partisan since they spent all this time doing everything in Hillary's favor up until this point.
They targeted her over a few misplaced emails, they seem somewhat against her

The FBI is doing its job - investigating a possible... hell, almost certain violation of federal law.

You know what's scary? How many people are willing to openly argue that 'maybe it's better if some people are above the law'.

Vote for Hillary or I'll unleash my entire collection of rare pepes and crash the market.

Jokes on you.

Once trump is elected, Sup Forums will disappear into the void.

The pepe market will crash on its own.

What have you been living under a rock?

Hillary is going to be indicted by the FBI.

Even if she is elected she is going to be impeached before she even gets to the first day on the job.

So the real question is are you voting for Tim Kaine or Trump?

Well if you like batman super villains I would vote for Kaine.

>Nick Cage is a great actor

this entire thread has been bait

Open-minded is codeword for airhead.

Wrong, pepes will become extremely rare having no factories to pump them out. Even a common pepe will be worth that of what the rarest pepe is worth now.

>implying OP is from NH

Y'all niggas getting trolled and coaxed into wasting your time. Fucking retards.

If you want to vote Hillary go and do it, it means that you are happy with the way things are in America. The ride will continue and you can live your life.

On the other hand, if you are not happy, go and vote Trump. The only reason people are scared is because he really wants something to change. People always fear change. The whole running off a cliff is just an extreme simplified version of the economy is in for a change.

>going to be impeached
You need a supermajority in congress to do that, the democrats in there wouldn't let that happen. She would win over the public by accusing the republicans of using the government to attack her because she is a democrat woman.

If anything the NFZ is an attempt at de-escalation by limiting the battlefield.

I'm not naive. It's entirely possible the US will shoot down some Russian planes - but the idea that either country is willing to engage in Total War over a few chairforce grunts is absurd. Absolute madman Erdogan shot down Russian fighters earlier this year and literally nothing happened.

I'm not some SJW Hillshill, but Clinton's refusal to let Russia run amok is practically her only based policy. Trump's position on Syria is copypasta Obama.

>They targeted her over a few misplaced emails, they seem somewhat against her
"A few misplaced" is not thousands of emails.

I don't remember everything of the top of my head but:
She claims to have private illegal server for "convenience", goes on to:
>Have her people go through lengthy processes to scrub any sort of reference to certain names or classifications off of some emails
>Hold onto emails for literal years and then delete, bleachbit (fancy wiping program), and attempt to overall hide and obliterate emails about "yoga sessions or bridesmaids"
>Lie and mislead the american populace on multiple occasions about the issue

But what if the populace is in outrage because of weiner-related probes?

>but the idea that either country is willing to engage in Total War over a few chairforce grunts is absurd.

No, I think Putin sees the assad regime as an absolute necessity to the future of russia.

He's backed into a corner and he will rightly deduce that this no fly zone is a backdoor for the US to conduct operations and take out assad.

I think russia, if pressed, will fight us over it.

>while a war in Iraq isn't ideal, I understand a dictator like Saddam needs to be shut down.

Lets play pretend for your dumbass here.

>Hillary elected
>FBI bring her to court
>She is found guilty
>Has to serve time
>Democrats don't impeach her (lol ok)
>Outright civil war electric boogaloo 2.0

>New Hampshire here, convince me NOT to vote for Hillary.
Madonna has promised you a blowjob if you vote Hillary, which is guaranteed to give you HPV.
She did not stipulate your consent.

Nothing so far has moved people against her, why would that change? Short of her being in a pedo ring people won't care. Most don't know why bill was impeached, they think it's only because he had sex in the oval office.

The FBI has given her a completely fair shake. You wouldn't know it if you took all your news from CNN/MSNBC/NBC, though

>Short of her being in a pedo ring people won't care.

People do care, idiot.

Why do you think trump is the republican nominee?

Why do you think bernie fucking sanders almost won the nomination?

People are fucking pissed.

I mean if in the near future the FBI's investigation starts turning up more and more shit.

You severely underestimate how desperate Putin is in Syria m8

>muh experience!
not a valid reason, user.

What do you mean "fair shake"?