FBI user SAID LOOK FOR CARDS

well.. here they are... wtf is this? does it mean anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
editionjs.com/img/abramovic/
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/794392469580357632
twitter.com/ITweetInHaiku/status/650143933473923073
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36623
runragnar.com/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333#efmAryAvp
archive.is/DMegD
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231#efmACHAC4
fbi.gov/news/stories/investigating-child-abductions1
fbi.gov/investigate/violent-crime/cac
fbi.gov/audio-repository/news-podcasts-thisweek-child-abduction-rapid-deployment-team.mp3/view
learntarot.com/s4.htm
youtu.be/OEqU71k0zAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does podesta have AIDS?

dont be fucking stupid man

When did FBI user say that and wherthey is that image from and is that John podesta gambling with tweens?

Man don't they look like a fun bunch

Did you know that sweet potato is a remarkable plant. It’s a staple food of many traditional cultures. NASA has considered it a potential crop to be grown on spaceships for long term missions. In terms of energy production it’s only 3rd behind sugar cane and cassava. It produces the most food value (a combination of edible energy and nutrition) of any crop per unit space and time. A study of Fijian farms using manual labour showed that ratio of energy put into farming vs yield of energy was 1:17 for rice and 1:60 for sweet potato. It grows on marginal soil and doesn’t require much nitrogen to grow. It takes a relatively short growth period of 3-4 months to yield. All parts of the plant can be eaten including the leaves which provide additional protein and nutrients.

Every time someone wins a hand they get to sodomize a toddler. It's obvious. Look at the signs

OMG, you solved it!

sage

The kid in the pic! Who is the kid??

[–]antman420 2 points 8 minutes ago*
The email: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
The woman: editionjs.com/img/abramovic/
The "spirit cooking" ritual: youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

for god's sake let a family no matter how corrupt its patriarch enjoy a fucking card game at a reunion

I've said it before and I'll say it again Sup Forums, you delve too deep and too greedily! Take care what you leave behind in your quest for justice!

What did they mean by this?

We need our best numerologists on this NOW!

path of light

FBIanon said some of what he said may not be true, for plausible deniability.

>FBI user SAID LOOK FOR CARDS
He never said this... this is a slide thread to keep tards busy away from clinton foundation threads.

FBI user HERE, just wanted to say, not enough people gets cards for 3-4 golds, fuck you bye!

fascinating
>and?

WTF. Not a drill, this is sex cult stuff. - Mike Cernovich : twitter.com/Cernovich/status/794392469580357632

Who is she?
Is she old enough to play cards?

How does one join one of these "sex cults"? I'm an investigative journalist, trust me.

Ask John Podesta

>the monarch
What did she mean by this?

no clue

she seems to be the focal point of the picture

twitter.com/ITweetInHaiku/status/650143933473923073

Ace in the Hole is the Key. Just saying. Look for the Ace, ditch all the other cards. Not much time left.

>some fucking LARPanon told me to do something
nupol pls kys

Where was the thread about the spooky hotel room? Some user was wondering about the guy in the painting. Is this him?

pinochle?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36623

>four of spades
>not four of clubs

must be a leddit thing

bump

It means they like BBC.

Why? It's boring.

Those are shooped, right?

>Wait a minute. That card...

runragnar.com/

SHE IS THE KEY TO UNDERSTANDING THIS PICTURE

no its not photoshopped. its pulled from the dump
search for "Action shot" as the subject

>she

Podesta and the bald guy are playing cards, winner gets to fuck and murder the young girl

looks similar, but without his tupee on

>spades

fucks sake leaf

The cards are obviously made of children.

WAIT
THAT WAS FROM THAT ONE THREAD
oh shit

wtf i love sweet potatoes now...

Jay Comeaux

It's in one of the older AMAs, forget which one.

checked

>post yfw some autist identifies these as missing children

I see... I think what this means is that, obviously even children can use cards and are familiar with them. Therefore, requiring voter ID cards is not too much onus on anyone of voting age. Therefore, Hillary is still the antichrist. Brilliant.

PROJECT MONARCH MKULTRA

CATHY O'BRIEN

jay comeaux

Found. Pic of Podesa getting felashed by a teen.

Nah, that's the Monopoly man

>twitter.com/ITweetInHaiku/status/650143933473923073
zaza room 322...

Checked.

Aw, fuck. I never thought I'd see the day.

>All caps

Plz nigga.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333#efmAryAvp

>twitter.com/ITweetInHaiku/status/650143933473923073

archive.is/DMegD

Archived like you should be doing with everything

no way thats the same guy. some random redditt thread about a creepy hotel room is has a portrait of a guy who found to be playing cards in a pedo ring? if true, thats 2spoopy4me

SOMEONE DISSECT THE IMAGE LAYERS DO IT, THE SECRET IS IN THE CARDS.

4 of clubs. They're signaling us.

What compels Australians to do this?

Keep that four of clubs close, because shit is about to get real.

lost

algea grows much easier but limitations of water growing in zero gravity means it would be a bitch to grow. however its a complete protein so it must be considered

Bump

Hot.

Todd D. Stern dreams about John Podesta's "Hotdog stand in Hawaii..."wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231#efmACHAC4

So the pizza comet owner David Brock's ex partner from the prior thread does art thats nsfw www facebook com/janabrikeart

Podesta the molesta.

When FBIanon said pay attention to "card," he most likely meant the FBI acronym CARD - the FBI "Child Abduction Rapid Deployment" team.

I'd search or FOIA the CARD reports and whatever else, see where that team has been deployed, and correlate that with CF events, personnel, travel.

*** The CARD reports may yield names and clues that can then be pursued in the Podesta emails and elsewhere. ***

A start on CARD:

fbi.gov/news/stories/investigating-child-abductions1
fbi.gov/investigate/violent-crime/cac
fbi.gov/audio-repository/news-podcasts-thisweek-child-abduction-rapid-deployment-team.mp3/view

>Child
>Abduction
>Rapid
>Deployment

Also scientifically proven to be tasty as fuck

Pinochle
>The standard game today is called "partnership auction pinochle."

who is ace smith??

the card is pointing towards to girl in the front middle and the back is pointed towards the other girl in the corner

what does it mean by this?

>t- stoned

>fbi user said look for cards
Uhhh, no? He didn't? The fuck are you trying to shill here exactly?

It's not in any of them. I was present for each one live and have them all offline archived directly from their original Sup Forums pages (not archiv.israel aftercopies). He never once mentions anything about fucking cards.

see
CARD is a task force acronym

is that podesta's brother lookin all fuck eyed at him?

John Podesta looks like Tim Cook without AIDS.

Chicken produces eggs
Eggs = female?

FOUR OF SWORDS

REST
CONTEMPLATION
QUIET PREPARATION

learntarot.com/s4.htm

Literally a joke about how they worship Moloch. She's a bad cook, but she's doing her hand and grilling some chicken.

Which email is this from?

When even is four of clubs? I keep seeing it in Sup Forums logo threads but never understood the meaning.

youtu.be/OEqU71k0zAc

That's a butterfly.

youtu.be/OEqU71k0zAc is this the same girl

It's also an M.
Monarch
Moloch

The butterfly symbol was floating around as pedo symbolism for "I like girls and boys"

For those that didn't see it.

thanks for the thread CTR