Mr Jones our humble water filtration expert

>Pre 2016 view was politics is a sham run by shadow government
>Mid 2016 claims Trump just a clown placed in to make Hillary win
>Late 2016 Trump is a saint who can do no wrong whatsoever

So how much did Trump pay him for support again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZJlZ63Ep48s?t=49
loe.org/shows/shows.html?programID=11-P13-00001#feature7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Alex Jones
>expert

>wow, trump seems to be legit after all, what was i thinking
Hes right you know

And don't forget - buy Supermale Vitality today. 20% off Brain force in the InfoWarriors Life store. Listen to these highly regarded doctors I employ, they know what's good for you.

is alex jones...dare i say it....our /guy/?

Buy his water filters and find out, goy

Trump didn't pay him anything directly. What happened was Trump came onto his show as a guest and Alex was shitting and cumming all over himself and he got a lot of press and youtube views and shit out of it, so he started sucking the Trump dick at that point and basically milking the Trump train to push more water filters

> american
> christian
> defender of liberty
> leader of the resistance
> 1776 in the flesh
> infowars.com
> mfw past the point of no return

I'm coming for you, Hillary.

You're done. Give up.

They're gunna take your kids and put them in a damn FEMA camp. You watch when operation Jade Helm kicks off at the end of summer 2015. Buy Iodine shield 20% off. I can feel it coming, oh god damn we're screwed. The elite has screwed us all, and most people dont even know! Brain Force 35% sale pure erbs and compounds InfoWarriors Life store, buy today free shipping.

>they're putting chemicals in the water and truing the friggin frogs gay
what did he mean by this?

I seriously wonder what happens to Infowars after the 8th.

Alex Jones's popularity is that he goes against the government. But if Trump wins and therefore his guy is now running the country what does Alex talk about then?

This

This is actually a legit study of how birth control pills from women have been causing male fish to become almost extinct in rivers where the sewage is discharged.

It's almost like Alex Jones and Donald Trump's thinking and interests happen to align.. Is such a thing even possible in the universe? It truly boggles the mind.

Probably complain about how much Trump should be doing.

are the fish becoming extinct because the chemicals are turning them gay?

I've been following InfoWarriors for about 3 years now. There are snippets of truth and it's a very interesting source but they have this bullshit fear peddling agenda to sell survival products and dodgy medical herbs. Each year seems to have a main topic they latch on to which is then dropped around Christmas before a new one is found. Then they claim they didn't say what they said last year, and when you watch the clip the choice of language is ambiguous enough to accept that it could mean either way. Basically a genius and fun way of peddling snake oil.

REMINDER

>alex jones
>christian

Sorry to break it to you, the rabbit hole goes deeper than you think

youtu.be/ZJlZ63Ep48s?t=49

> Fourth day super male vitality
> Wake up every morning clear headed with a sharp mind
> No more foggy brain
> An hour after I take my dose I am already creating new projects, getting in touch with old friends and family
> go to bar, flirt with cut ladies, even end up getting a number
> increased performance in the bedroom
> unlimited stamina, lifting more than ever before
> boss commented on how great my work has been
> hair is shiny, my acne has cleared up
> sense of smell increased, hearing is more clear (stronger echoes and bass vibrations)

Join me, fight the globalists. Feels great being alive.

kek

loe.org/shows/shows.html?programID=11-P13-00001#feature7

>fight the globalists
>leaf fag flag
>uses kike jidf whore as click bait
kys

if you were on super male vitality maybe you wouldn't be such a cuck

Trump didn't pay him, you faggots do with your clicks.

The stuff is legit though. If you are into supplements check it out. It is one of the best formulas out there and they only use the best minerals and ingredients. Alex also needs support for the show so you can at least pitch in. It's a hell of a lot better than doing a donation and you are helping out the alternative media too.

K Alex

ive been wanting to try it, even if its just supporting the broadcast it's worth it

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

>supplements
>best formulas
Supplements makers don't release their formulas, though.

We visited the factory and they told us 'damn guys you know you make the purest and best formulas out of all other manufacturers?' and that's because we only use the highest quality ingredients. Our competitors even add the leftovers spilled onto the floor after they sweep it up, but we never do that! Our erbs and neurochemical formulations are the real deal folks.

hes a trump shill god why cant people understand this

Trump questions 9/11 and thinks AQ didn't do it; or not alone

That's more than AJ ever expected from a candidate for president and I don't blame him for hopping on the Trump train

If it was just a payment thing he would've been on board since Dec 2015 when Trump went on his show last

Don't forget:
Alex is literally so Texan that he is a direct descendant of the last president of the Republic of Texas. No joke, look it up.

fuck off shill

i agree Alex can be eccentric, he's really in this and helping lead the fight, especially with the older generations. At the end of the day he's gotta feed his kid, pay his staff so they can feed theirs.

It's business, Alex has that hustler in him to keep free of the corporate shackles. Also not the worst products to push. At least its not pizza & pasta sauces

Pay attention Sup Forums kiddies this is what actual shilling looks like

>surprised that a conspiracy theorist displays radical and sudden changes in opinion.
And that's coming from someone who likes conspiracy theories. Give anything an inspiring orchestral and special effects, and some part of me will want to believe it.
I had a calculus professor like that. He was "convinced" that the Egyptians didn't build the pyramids, but he wasn't sure how they DID get there.

he claimed Trump was just a clown?
how does he have any credibility left if he actually said that in 2016?