A competent supervillain has you captured. Pick one you trust to save you...

A competent supervillain has you captured. Pick one you trust to save you. All their associated partners will also come along.

Freakazoid for minimal collateral damage.

Tick because I want to be carried away by a muscular man.

Jim because I feel bad for the kids who always get picked last.

tick has the highest success rate

I feel like the Tick would succeed despite himself, or just save me by accident while he's doing something else. After having been on the internet for 23 years I don't trust what it would have done do Freakazoid's mind in that time.

Freakazoid is my best choice for not getting blown up or otherwise killed during the rescuing process.

EWJ because 2 words
Peter Puppy

Jim. I wanna hang out with him, and hear him say "EAT DIRT! [X]"

Arthur is a better sidekick than Peter or Cosgrove. Arthur will actually keep The Tick on track and remind him that he has a job to finish.

Aren't you forgetting the other parody superhero? You know, the terror that flaps in the night?

>Darkwing Duck
>Parody
Darkwing actually gets shit done at a capable rate. He can hold his own with the best of them.

The rest are manchildren with superpowers.

You know, there should've been a VHS exclusive Animated Special/Promotion for Kids WB, where Earthworm Jim & Freakazoid decides to have a contest to see who's the best Comedy-Based Superhero on Kids WB with the loser having to leave the network, while showing promotions for upcoming shows, like Waynehead & Pokemon, and it all ends in a stalemate, so they decide to let the kids at home vote who should stay (with including prizes for voting)

Freakazoid gets canned early anyway

true but Peter Puppy will wreck anything that is a remote threat and despite his tendency to turn on friends he has never outright killed them

The Tick comes with American Maid, who is the only competent side character in any of these shows, so I pick him.

Princess What's-Her-Name is also competent and super strong.

I just want to get fucked by Freakazoid please. Maybe have the other two watch.

speaking of which, I also would like to fuck the duck

That's a good point, but I feel like Jim often got in the way of her doing that when it was necessary. AM had the juevos to step in front and throw her shoes into the fray. Jim had to fuck up royally for Princess to do her thing.

Freakazoid for 1337Hacks and shenanigans. He's the only one likely not to get me killed.

EArthworm Jim actually manages to rescue people, the other two probably make matters worse.

Yea Darkwing actually manages to stop villains on his own

Tick usually fails and has Arthur take care of most of the real issues. Freakazoid never really pays attention and sort of stumbles into winning if he wins at all