Black superheroes, BAH! Everybody knows that niggas can't be superheroes. Go on, try and name a good black superhero...

Black superheroes, BAH! Everybody knows that niggas can't be superheroes. Go on, try and name a good black superhero. You can't! Captain America, Batman, Spider-Man, Superman, those are superheroes. What do niggas have, huh? Black Panther, Black Lightnin', haha Steel? Oh what, you were gonna say Static? Niggas always want to bring up Static as the best black superhero, and he ain't even in books no more!

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/10/05/kyle-baker-revive-static-shock-dc-comics-milestone-launching-spring-2018/
youtu.be/9g42VN7WtVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Go on, try and name a good black superher

Static

See!? See that! Nigga can't even read what I wrote before mentioning that trash lid surfing, electric hoodlum!

Blade.

M- Muh Storm

Don't forget static has a fag friend

Oh, also, before I forget.

bleedingcool.com/2017/10/05/kyle-baker-revive-static-shock-dc-comics-milestone-launching-spring-2018/

Also, there's John Stuart, storm, black panther, falcon, cyborg, Hancock, spawn, vixen, sista spooky, witchypoo, Miles morales, aqualad, blankman, meteor man, icon (tho he's an alien), afrodesiac.

I can read just fine. Can you?

Shoulda hit up google before making the threat, ruckus. Of course you're the biggest nigger of them all. Your name should be Tyrone.

Wait I thought we hated Miles.

I'm confused.

>Miles morales
Kill yourself.

Don't be mean, he has reverse virtiligo

I don't have a problem with Miles.

Also, let's not forget the true fastest man alive.

Oh right, the nigga who don't pay none of his taxes. Great example of a hero. He don't even give a shit about saving the day unless its one of those pale motherfuckers sucking on a white woman at some nightclub.
Nigga with stolen jewelry, selfish nigga who don't share the cancer cure, nigga trying to upstage the great Steve Rogers, a cripple, a bum, a bum who aint been shit since 1997, a sexual deviant who walks a runway, who?, who gives a shit?, nigga who done stole Spider-Man's name/costume, nigga who acts like swimming is a goddamn superpower, a Wayans brother, a joke, and why the hell am I still talking to you?

See? YOU CANT!

Name three good things about the character that can't be used to describe Peter.

>nigga who acts like swimming is a goddamn superpower
To be fair, to a black person it is.

Starfire
Beast Boy
Shadow the Hedgehog

BBC

Is this... Blacked.com the comic?

Hmm, well can't really say much if all you're gonna do is say everything doesn't count, Tyrone.

>blankman
My nigga

That character looks awfully familiar. Who is it?

Why would he wear that hat?

Fasto from minoriteam.
youtu.be/9g42VN7WtVU

Green lantern

>the fucking kirby intro
kek

Wants to show his boyfriend that he cares and is proud of being blacked.

luke cage

>read it in his voice, inflections and all.

I miss the Boons

Cyborg

What about that black Superman Val Zod and that black president Superman ?

>Starfire
good shit nikka

Wally West

>Static as the best black superhero, and he ain't even in books no more!
But he's coming back
>Tfw DC is going to be praised even more for bringing Static back by the SJW
They just keep wining

What happened to Blade i haven't read Marvel in a long time?

>Static is coming back
Huh, I did not know that. Hopefully its better than his last book

He’s coming back in spirits of something I can’t remember the rest of name of book but he’s back.

wtf? Is this guy white?

What did some black guy break through his window, and he thought "man that shit was scary! I know I'll become BLACKMAN!"

Blackmobile!

Black a rang!

Spirits of Vengeance. The first issue was out last week, I believe.

>Captain America, Batman, Spider-Man, Superman
Haven't all of those been black at some point?

Venom :^)

but, ruckus, both superman and spiderman have been black.

Icon
Blue Marvel
Rocket
Storm
Mister Terrific
Miles Morale Spooderboy
Cyborg
John Stewart Space cop
Bumblebee

Vixen is cool.

it never gets old

Storm.