What happens to Sup Forums when Trump loses?

What happens to Sup Forums when Trump loses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CV1mAJf2HXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're shut down in the first 100 days.

>when

maybe we'll get a format facelift, it'll be 2024.

ww3

snow nigger chimp out

We might find out.

We rage for a while, then go back to playing the long game.

We all commit mass suicide by shooting ourselves in the back of the head.

Of dying in the political wilderness?

WW3, the ultimate happening. Sup Forums will be fine.

>you will never be this cute
FUCK

Hillary will kill us all.

wow that's an ugly dude

alot of fags will celebrate, some faking it. Some because they want her to win, some because they just want to spite the trumpeteers

He wont though.

He is guaranteed going to win

I guess we'll never know.

>when

Show us the penis

I don't care what would happen, because it won't

is that a dude?

This. At this point we have more pretend-Hillary supporters than actual Trump supporters or anyone with actual political views.

I'm ready for the election to be over with so they'll fucking leave either way.

I don't think Hillary is going to win but if she does, there is a real possibility of this place getting shut down. Maybe it'll hit the shitposters then when their (you) addiction source get's cut off. But they'll probably fuck off back to pleddit at that point.

The rest of us are stuck in the dark.

But Trump's going to win. It'll be nice to see all the shitposters shit themselves.

If he loses, this board stays conservative. If he wins, this board turns liberal again.

Sup Forums contrarianism knows no bounds.

What happens to Sup Forums when trump wins?
Protip:elections here change a lot less then people Bealive. Workers still go to work the next day, NEETS still meme, life goes on much as it has this past age. Over a long pirord of time maybe a busnisses makes a little less or a little more money and hires or spends more, but it's more of a trend then a about face.

Trump is a means to an end. If it doesn't work, then we try another.

best post tbqh

God I hope so

Embitters us, fills us with hate. Gives us 4 years of Hillary and probably a lifetime of democratic presidents and policies, infinite fuel for the hate. It will literally only make the place stronger.

You have a much better chance of Sup Forums reverting back to a more liberal view if Trump loses. Sup Forums is all about edge and contrarianism.

>this board turns liberal again

This board has never been liberal. Sup Forums as a while maybe, but never Sup Forums.

It was a weird sort of liberal under bush, before Sup Forums existed.

Blown the fuck out of the water

Seriously wouldn't even fuckin surprise me.

Pretty much this too. I can see it coming.

You don't have to be liberal to dislike Bush. Remember that we are not Republicans. The man was a retard with god awful policy.

The only thing he did right was try and make amens with Russia.

Then you have Obama come along, do everything bush did wrong AND decide to relight the cold war.

everybody will wonder how the fuck we are in the wrong universe, because in this one, there is no way for Trump to lose, only election rigging, voter fraud, or just ignoring the results can make evil witch win.

WARNING: HIGH ENERGY POST

TRUMP 2016

MAGA

HILLARY FOR PRISON

we will all buy hormones online and become cute traps

idk but I'd fug that trap.

>Trump supporters: "We wuz robbed!!!"
>Republicans: "Bitch not my president!!!"
>Republicans: "Investigate everything!!!"
>Impeachment
>War to the knife.

The election is only the opening act. The main show is about to start. Sup Forums has four years of top-grade material to look forward to.

pol goes back to be libertarian again

It would be the best interest of the right for Trump not to win this election

I know people are all too eager to win but look at objectively, and look long term

Trump winning would just result in a crash and burn of everything the anti-globalist right has been pushing for

Half the country is going to abhor him from day 1 with absolutely no chance of redemption, absolutely everything he does is going to be criticised to hell and back, and he's going to face a tumuloustous period over the next 4 years with projections of poorer economic conditions and tense international politics.

Would you rather
a) Trump wins, things go to shit (they will no matter who wins), Trump gets crucified and the movement is dead in its tracks

or

b) Hillary wins, things go to shit, Hillary gets crucified and Republicans win landslide 2020

This is such a polarising election and unless the winner gets a landslide, their next four years are going to be a living hell, and neither of them are going to win in a landslide.

It's difficult to swallow, but the party that loses this election will be in a far better position for the future. If you care about the long term survival of Nationalism, Anti-Globalism and Conservatism you'd understand that losing 2016 and spending the next 4 years dragging Hillary through the mud and capitalising on everything bad that happens is a better choice.

This is our 1930

You're bluepilled as hell or just a retard if you think Republicans can ever win in 2020.

Dems have been busing in illegals and Syrians into conservative areas. Texas will probably be blue after 4 years of Hillary due to the illegal influx. All of the swing states will be perma-blue from Syrian migrant relocation. Keep in mind hillary is increasing Syrian intake by 550%, and dumping all of them in swing states.

The United States will never be red again if Hillary wins.

I'll enjoy watching Trump get elected and watching his approval numbers tank to 25-30% after 100 days and stay there indefinitely

You're going to blow your load too early

You're delusional if you think dumping Syrians in swing-states will make them blue... that would push more people to vote Republican... which is why It would be a Republican landslide in 2020 if Hillary gets elected.

This. In a year or two half of us will probably be dead in shallow graves or forest partisans.

>syrians
no, it has more to do with giving citizenship to millions and millions of spics that are already here

hilldog wont let have our little boatd of peace but worry not just like with /news/ we cant die

Back to the happening watch.

I can't wait desu, I'm tired of this election.

We convert to Islam and enslave the women who voted for Killary.

> Hilldog wins
> Nevada, Colorad, and Arazona turn pertinently blue with legalize spics
> Texas becomes a swing state
No way in hell republicans ever win again.

If so, we find a new champion. The Weimar was not brought down in a day.

Hundreds of threads depicting the end of times, lies about voter fraud, racist shit like usual, and memes out your pasty asshole

My money is on this place is going to get shutdown no matter who wins.
Rather it's money problems or legal problems.
This is our last time together.
A wee bit ironic really but a very good finale of happenings.
I will miss you all when it's over, not a fan of cripple chan or I'm just too old for it

We go back to being libertarian instead of conservative.

I lel at nu male gen y faggots being shipped off to WW3 and the women being raped by Muslims whilst I live a fairly nice quiet life of blissful apathy and smirking antipathy.

not until it become contrarian as all fuck would Sup Forums go back to libertarian.

To many meme loving larpers and online role playing drama queens around now to have any sort of actual discussion with memes and shit here now a days to have any actual non circle jerking discussion of some sort.

Honestly nothing really (unless 4chin is kill) we will just go back to bitching about niggers and how life would have been better under Donald. We were here long before him and we will be here long after he is gone. Unless that hillcunt buys us then its time for mass sudoku.

weeb

WW3

i think people will turn on trump fast

they will be bullied into oblivion. After a while they will calm down and blame it on the kikes again, unless of course da shill shuts down this place. Unlikely though, it appear he's winning (or that's what i've heared)

this. people put waaay to much faith in trump they will ultimately end up being disappointed.

Trump will get the popular vote.

but

Like I have told you all.

It's the Elctoral college that has final say and its based on emotions, not math.

youtube.com/watch?v=CV1mAJf2HXI

Sup Forums goes to war and resets the world.

>conservative
Sup Forums has never been cuckservative. Yuropoors and auscunts will crash and burn faster than the US did.

>she

The front falls off.

Watch the show "Jericho". I wouldn't put it past them to have a final insurance policy in place.

When Hillary wins we have a Sup Forums meet up irl in Syria when we all get drafted

it will be spammed by the butthurt JIDF for a few days before they fuck off to whatever shithole they came here from.

also:
holocaust never happened
israel must be open borders