Feige Says Phase 3 Marks the End of the MCU

So after Avengers 4 the MCU will end at 22 movies. Presumably leading into a reboot or something.

>"Well, all I'll say is the films we are working on now, which take us through to the Avengers Untitled in May of 19, that's really all we are focusing on. And we are focusing on bringing, by that point, an unprecedented, 22-movie, continuous shared fictional narrative to a conclusion in a satisfying way. And where we go beyond that? Of course we will go places beyond that. And, of course, we have ideas of where we go beyond that. But, really, it is all good stories. And as the series finale of Star Trek: The Next Generation said, 'All good things must come to an end.' And part of what makes them special, there is a finite quality to the best of fictional stories through history. And we wanted to do that at the end of our first three phases and 22 movies. How we start anew and wherever we go beyond that is a story for another time. This is really about 10 years on, bringing something to a head in a satisfying and unexpected way."

Does that mean peter going to be killed in infinity wars and get replace?

>our first three phases
Sounds almost like just getting rid of the old guard somehow and focusing on newer characters in more phases

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3?
Spider-Man Homecoming 2?

I think calling the Thanos movie an Avengers title was a mistake desu

CW should've been Avengers 3, Avengers should've just been called Infinity or Infinity + Noun or something stupid like that

>the MCU will end at 22 movies
Explain GOTG 3 then?

They're replace them all with blacks and women like in the comics. Then no one will watch anymore but critics will love them.

>>MCU will end
>>Spider-Man 2 announced
>>GOTG 3 announced

Yeah, call me skeptical, but you're full of shit if you think they'll just restart.

He doesn't mean the MCU's ending. OP's a retard. There are other quotes out there where Feige specifies that it's the narrative arc that's ending, not the universe.

You would not believe the retards on here who believe the MCU will just restart with Captain America in WWII and Tony Stark's kidnapping on Sup Forums. It's like they want to see the same shit over and over. Like Spider-Man fans.

It's just the end of an era fag, the MCU will continue.

Yep. Hopefully without some mainstays so Mavel is forced to evolve.

SJW Marvel will take over.

>Spider man
>Captain Marvel
>Black Panther
>Nova taking over space for GOTG when that's over

Who will the rest of the new Avengers be?
Or will they go with Thunderbolts instead?

I don't understand why they keep making them either

you need to go back

That's the thing, they can go anywhere now that they move past the big three.

>So after Avengers 4 the MCU will end at 22 movies
He didn't say that. He literally didn't say that.

Cap, Vision, Thor, and Wanda will all die.

Feige got rid of them.

Either a reboot, or they won't even keep things too closely tied in a particular narrative, ie leading to infinity war.
They have to give the actors an out so they aren't tied to super long contracts and shooting schedules I imagine so the structure needs to be flexible,

no, its been a well known fact that they plan to kill off a lot of the older actors so they can bring them back somehow in later films younger with new actors.

People who expect bucky Cap, or falcon cap for more then one film and a few cameos are retarded. Same with people thinking Strange will be the new lead of the MCU.

What most likely will happen is they kill Cap, and Iron Man they revive a younger Tony played by some one else, Cap is replaced by sam or bucky but is later resurcted for captain America 5