Technically Uber helped those kids get in the pool

I gib new bread

>PodestaEmailID5252

Hillary can't escape this, so let's not ask about her. Let's ask, "Who else will go to prison over this?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FhIeDzl0IM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zjNKerw1I
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252
youtube.com/watch?v=A38k-3bi4_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did Sup Forums find anything good yet? or are we still reaching too far for the normies?

Hey yall Look into some great stuff

-Conspiracy of silence
-franklin cover up
-Finders case
-Brice taylor and bob hope
-lolita expresss

The rich in hollywood and governments are some of the most fucked up people and have massive pedo rings

It's not too definitive, but circumstantially this is definitely anything good. We are uncovering a huge web of international human trafficking of children for the sexual pleasures of the world's most powerful political elite. And Hollywood too kind of, but to quote the Big Guy himself, "that comes later."

so is Tamera Luzzatto pimpin out her kids?

that's what i missed after 24 hours?

definitely interesting and intriguing, excuse my sarcasm from the previous post. did anything that could stick in a shorter term come up?

BOLO for these symbols

It goes horribly deep

how is this connecting?

thats fake there is not one powerful person who has ever own any of those symbols. Take the tin foil off drumfkins.

How can we settle into our fact-driven argument that Crooked Hillary is a criminal if you faggot shills won't stop humping the keyboard? Let us work out the answer to this problem and just keep looking at the fucked up pictures your boss forced you to watch while you heard the sounds of a young women being gagged in another room (until that gunshot)

The email mentions their ages and refer to them as "entertainment". The implication is pretty fucking strong.

it's a strong implication, but can it lead anywhere? i'm not connecting any worthwhile dots here. it's a good note/bullet point, but there's gotta be something better

So, i'm guessing that this video that was posted on the 15th of June 2009 and it's posted by a certain Benjamin Luzzato has nothing to do with that email that was sent 6 years later ?

youtube.com/watch?v=4FhIeDzl0IM

CHECK OUT THAT COMMENT. POSTED 1 HOUR AGO.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zjNKerw1I

u dumb fucktard. Did you stop to eat your mom's shit when you were born? This is the process of uncovering of truth!

i dont get it? uncle ben posted a video of his neice. what am i missing?

have fun with HRC for the next 4/8 years

link?

what exactly has been uncovered so far? all i see is people freaking out about an avant garde artist and turning a weekend invite in between two social retards into a pedo fest.

this is beyond speculation.

if you have anything of substance, please. let me know

who the fuck is that guy, he is friends with some faggot that runs a gaming channel

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252

>godyea1 hour ago
>Benjamin look out for your children. Nasty shit is happening to them. From a brother.
>godyea
>godyea1 hour ago
>BTW is it the dog that won Cleopatra's best cross breed?

"Hey brother, your children are being sexualized/are in danger "

" hey whats up with that dog u got ?"

In the same breath, over a youtube comment....

Does this shit match up with any of the pizza code speak ? Those two comments are so asymmetrical its fucking crazy. This is supposedly one of the girls from the pool party?

youtube.com/watch?v=A38k-3bi4_o

IS THIS NORMAL BEHAVIOR AND DRESS FOR A GIRL THIS AGE?

nigga that's a fucking ice cream logo

holy shit this is huge