/vld/ Voltron Legendary Defender Season 4 Talkback

Can't believe you guys haven't started this.
Season 4 is live.

I might stream 'em all on Twitch or Cytube over the weekend, who knows.

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/tv/voltron/267024/voltron-why-did-shiro-return-so-quickly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lotor Rules! Or at least, he will again. Maybe. Probably.

>S5
>Lotor betrays them for his own gain

what a tweest

Say something nice about him

I hope he pilots blue lion. For old times sake.

I liked him this season.

His characterfags that post in these threads are some sick fucks and I actually find their fetishposting hilarious.

But he was barely around this sea--oh...

AAAAAAAAND dropped.

Shiro needs to get got. And Keith needs to find out more about his past so he can be whole. I just hope he gets Black back before the season 5 finale.

Lance is worst boy yet again to no one's surprise.
Can Lance even be fixed at this point?

Lizard folk, she'll prolly just regen.

>Narti killed right off the bat
>Lotor's squad immediately betrays him in return.

Man, there was really no build up to this stuff

So given the short number of episodes (much like the previous season) can we assume that this was really just the second half of season 3?

Yes, the creators have been open about this since before Season 3 even aired.

I love him.

Watching the two of them put together is weird because they are very disconnected and different in tone.

Looking pretty handsome.

>Keith saves galra

Thank god

>he dies anyway

For fucks sake

The creators really have it out for our handsome batcats.

The last scene in the series will be the handsomest galra dying.

Better than Shiro at least.

Fuck Regris. He was a filthy lizard halfbreed.

You can still see where they split things up. The whole thing is about Zarkon getting out of the hospital and Lotor planning shit on his own, plus Keith becoming a catboy, Shiro finding something to do with himself etc. The non-core episodes are just good at making it seem like there's less of a through line.

>Implying we saw Shiro this season

Black Lion is a whore.

Well, everyone is better than Shiro. Keith the best, BEST.

>*dislocates bones*
>*ejects you from ship*
>"Nothing personnel, Zethrid."

Fuck YOU, you inbred-worshiping relic. Hybrids have just as much worth as any pure galra

I'm just glad that their betrayal was completely understandable and justified. He absolutely would have killed any of them if it would have helped further his own goals.

I'm excited to see Lotor tentatively on the side of Team Voltron, at least for a little bit. He'll be too useful for them to refuse him entirely. I've always liked the tension added by having a teammate no one can fully trust.

>inbred
That's what Alteans do, not Galra you mong.

I watched all but the last episode I had a relative going mentally insane and had to drive them to the hospital and process papers to get them treatment and now I'm at a Wendy's but I do like what I've seen so far

Get a Giant Junior.

What's wrong with your relative? bipolar?

It sounds like you need to treat yourself to some nuggies to wind down after a hard day, user.

Worst leader, Shiro is better.

On that note where did those girls go?

Let's be honest it was you who had the break down after Narti died right?

No idea. It sounded like Ezor had another plan to get them off the most wanted list, and I'd assume they were going to go do something in that big final battle, but that wound up not being it.

The final Voltron episode is the team defeating the final big bad guy with the paladins either returning back to earth to live a normal life, or abandoning that lifestyle to continue to defend the universe.

God I really hope someone writes Lotor pinning Keith down and ravishing him against his will while teasing him about their filthy little half-breed bodies

>Lotor
>topping Keith

Haggar redemption arc when? It would be a good twist, to set up Lotor for joining Voltron only to reveal he's using them and have Haggar be the genuinely penitent one.

She says "There's still one option left."

Team Voltron?

Uncle, he has dementia. He's been living with my grandma since he quit his job at Costco and usually quiet but snapped today by tossing all the food out of her fridge in an attempt to live in it and headbutted his old pickup

Not today I got a frostie and some fries

I don't have any waifus/husbandos in this show

M E R L A
E
R
L
A

That can't be just 6'0, I think Shiro's about 6'0

Keith is too moody and emotionally vulnerable to top

Lotor is a prince, he takes what he wants

>he doesn't get the joke
You must be a manlet.

All galra are good, full breed, half breed, fur, scales, purple, blue, they are all good and pure and deserve to be showered in love.

Well, we had that quick scene of her looking like Honerva, and horrified at her appearance. I think she's way too devoted to Zarkon to ever really switch sides, though. Unless she was doing it to try to save Zarkon?

I have so many conflicting feelings on this season. It was fun but some of the writing was tremendously stupid but I still enjoyed it so I don't know what to think. It could have been worse, I guess? But S3 was my favorite largely in part because of the new team setup and how it allowed ample room for all of the paladins to grow together and develop while also letting Shiro have a more focused arc where he doesn't have to look after the others all the time, so writing over that feels like one of the dumbest things the show's ever done. But it's not like I wasn't entertained anyway. Also pole dancing Lance.

She is my favorite purple person on this show. Zarkon is cool but whenever he or Lotor are on screen I legitimately wish it was Haggar instead.

Something something Pollux?

Keith is the manliest, most top of the males except Sendak and Zarkon. He's going to fuck the daddy issues out of Lotor, while Lotor gives him his boipussy so Keith can get over his mommy issues.

My condolences user, I hope they'll give him a pill that'll lesson the spikes of the illness. Are you okay now?

>The Chad Galra
>The Virgin half-breed

This post had a lot of twists and turns.

>prolapsedanus.jpg

Top right girl is my favorite which is yours?

Chad's to the right, so Lotor's the virgin half-breed?

Poor Lotor.

I gave up on the chance of Shiro stopping being a paladin after that one article about how they were forced to bring him back. Also dat joke in The Voltron Show.
Still I would've loved to see what his bayard weapon looked like.

Keith and Lotor could go either way since they're both dominant and aggressive fighters. It's not like Keith and Shiro where it's a one way fight.

Top right > bottom left >>> bottom right >>> dogshit >>> top left

I could flick Keith with my finger and he would fall over. He's such a twig.

>that one article about how they were forced to bring him back.

explain?

Yeah, Shiro going back to the black lion felt like them undoing interesting changes from last season, and that felt kinda weird... but on the other hand, i really loved the Pidge episode, and I think the changes that Lotor's side plot are going to cause are interesting. And seeing much less of Keith actually made me like him more.

I dunno, I think this was the most classically cartoony season in a lot of ways, and I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. We got about as much plot development as we did in season 2, but it was actually FUN to watch this time.

>liking the sidecut
HOLY KEK

Even "pure" Galra look so different I wonder how they can even tell the half breeds apart so they can discriminate against them.

He's like one of the tiny dogs that you think you could push over easily but then they turn out to be super mean and have you running

Keith is stronger than he looks, user. He can take a severe beat down and stand on his feet.

I agree with you, man. Bringing Shiro as the black paladin made me roll my eyes and just sigh at how much it looked like corporate meddling.

Bottom right is my fave, I only wish she were a bit less human. I like a lot of top left's details, but I just hate her face.

So I guess this was the season they animated after they decided to throw out the whole "Zarkon only has male soldiers" thing?

I'm fine but I'll go and visit my grandma in the morning to check on her I do hope this final episode is good though

Keith and Shiro would just be Keith trying to fuck Shiro in to loving him while Shiro just wants to die.

denofgeek.com/us/tv/voltron/267024/voltron-why-did-shiro-return-so-quickly
This one, probably.

hey i just thought of a really cool idea for an episode what if pidge pissed her pants and she had to hide from the rest of the team until she could change you'd all watch that right

I hope kallura will happen but it seems like allurance might be endgame lads

Superbrows > Fuzzy > shit > ahsoka > raging dyke

I have no clue where this show is planning to go plot wise anymore and I don't mean that in a good way.

>YWN romance Haggar and show her that despite all she's done, she can still be loved

I know he's tuff, but I can't take his skinny bony arms seriously. Look I can't take him seriously until he opens his mouth to talk. As I keep saying them choosing Steven yeun as his voice actor saved his character.

Allurance is BFFs.
Kallura is romantic endgame.

>Shiro's fondest memory is the day he showed Keith the ship

man if there wasn't a huge age difference I'd be pretty convinced this was happening

Top right is CUTE

iirc they have a total of 6-8 big seasons planned, we're only halfway through

Zarkon is defeated and the universe is saved from the Galra empire.

I'm sad they never went any further with liberated planets distrusting the Blade of Marmora.

Keith sent three adult men flying across a room, each with one punch. You're the one who's going to get killed.

the good guys are going to beat the bad guys

Was that really it? I think he's just remembering launching off into space.

>implying Shiro isn't just super autistic about the launchpad

>he thinks age gap is what's preventing Sheith
Dumb Sheithposter

>Episode 1
>Everyone complains about Keith leaving them to do his own thing
>Episode 2
>Pidge goes off and does her own thing

Sheith is endgame confirmed

He's like that woman who married the Eiffel Tower.

I would personally not have that as my fondest memory considering space is what led me to torture and amputation

but who knows

Same, the rebels' mistrust of the BoM combined with the Galra's own racism towards halfbreeds seemed like it would make for interesting foils, but it kinda got left by the wayside. At least it wasn't aggressively forgotten, it could just be that way because the BoM stopped showing up as prominently for liberated planets.

I never got this age difference problem or why it's a problem to begin with? If we take the guidebook (that stated Shiro's age) to be canon, then we can say Shiro = Matt's age. If Keith is Allura's age and Matt showed interest in Allura without it being played off as creepy then I don't see how Shiro -> Keith could be a problem?

But anyway I don't think that flashback was about Keith specifically. I mean, failing your big mission in space makes a very memorable instance in your life.

But they already did it that.

Top right x bottom left
Get on the material for it galrafags, we don't have much material on lesbians in the lore