Is wearing long coats degenerate?

I heard jews wear them a lot.

Worrying about clothes is a Jew trick.

Im not going to look like fucking hitler tho

it's one of the worst things you could do

shit tier

Y?

It all depends on how long and how you look in general. You can get some nice coats that are cut just above your knees. Not too long so you dont look like hitler

As long as you feel comfy it's fine.
>if you live in a frozen tundra I wouldn't blame you.
>if you live in a place where the weather gets cold in the winter I wouldn't blame you.
>if you just want to wear a coat that reaches your knees because you think you look nice and feel confident i wouldn't blame you.
>just wear a nice scarf and some gloves
>don't let it define your fashion choices, just do what feels right

Wearing long overcoats is about the most European thing I can think of.

if you look rich you can pull it off

If my post didn't make it clear, I don't see a problem with long coats. Everyone used to wear them all the time and it was alright.
We should basically revert back to the 1920's or maybe even sooner

K

His parents are Europeans. He's also traditional as fuck. What's your point?

Depends where you live, how you look, how it looks, what work you do, etc.

If you wear anything other than an overcoat at cold winter funerals, you're LITERALLY a degenerate subhuman.

Are u serious

might as well wear a fedora and carry a katana

Long Coats is one of those things where you don't look nearly as good as you think you do, like the modals look.
You think you look like NEO but you really just look goofy most of the time.
Like jerseys, you think you look like Kobe, but you actually look like a baby fat little piggy,
Like Fordoras, you think you look like Indiana jones or Humphrey Bogart but you really just look silly

>He's also traditional as fuck.
Do you really believe that? He isn't degenerate, but eating fast food for most of your meals and dating/fucking blacks is not "traditionalist"

Trump is fat tho

as long as your long coat is not cheap black "trench coat", it will be good.
Get a Chesterfield if you are urban dweller, material over brand, dont settle for blend, and avoid polyster at all cost. If you dont like all fancy and dandy you can opt for a peacoat instead, very british, and more mobile and versatile than overcoat.
Make Traditional Dress Great Again.

He's certainly traditional by today's standards. Consider the world we live in.

He's also 6'3" and a billionaire.

it is so fucking cold up here that you need a long coat else you will die

i hate how the south has short jackets; makes no fucking sense to have that area exposed.

the frozen north awaits you white man, yet there are flips immigrating here i masses despite hating the cold.

>longcoats
>degenerate

Now there's some genuine, bonafide faggot-talk.

You're not wrong but when everyone says "traditional" I'm thinking about 20th century standards. 20th century traditionalist men were the last real gentlemen, imho

This. It's the rare man that can pull of a long coat casually, or at least a young man. Mature gentlemen can pull it off a lot easier. A peacoat is about the maximum length you should go.

>An American did it once
>So it's not European
Are you mentally challenged?

short jacket? isnt that a lady-only thing?
And also, gook here, all your base are belong to us

Pretty much the only times in my life I wear a long coat are when I'm wearing a suit at a funeral in the cold. I'd post photos but I'm not white, so that's a double minus against me

donut bully

would die of frozen thighs though

You HAVE to be tall in order for long coats to actually look decent, doesn't hurt to be handsome as well.

you think it is only Whitehorse, but in the past 5 years they have spread in masses with anchor babies.

natives hate flips, and the white man is slowly losing patience for these terrible lazy workers.

there is so little competition up here that they show thier true nature

and no, Ontario has fags wearing these jackets at the waist and being like, "yo bro why am i cold in some places"

5'11"-6' tall enough? If one buys the right size, obv

If you're a fat neckbeard and are wearing a tshirt and shorts, then yes. A long coat will make you look even more like a virgin.

If you don't look like a fat slob and dress well then they are fine.

pussy

dubs of truth, canadians are finally breaking their conditioning. Maybe one day you guys can finally do something without americans.

But really, you guys have a long series of red pills to swallow. My math prof here is canadian, and he is a full blown Democrat in current year. And also your uni students are gonna have big problem adjusting to reality when they are in positions to call shots. Time is short and task is hard.

And really, short jacket sounds as disgusting as tux shorts

Looks good in the right environment.

Looks stupid on most people.

i went to uni before and it was full indoctrination.

a lot of blue collar workers that do skilled labour HATE these fucking min wage flips and poos

miners making 2k a day hate ending up at a bar or restaurant with non whites or natives. they want to fuck around and have a good time and rajeet is slowing thier vibe down.

hard working whites dealing with lazy incompetent shitskins just ruins a good day.

i also worked in an office and learned how bad flips and poos and chinks can be, even the most blue pilled working whites get sick of their shit.

sorry, meant just non whites. natives are great when they work- which is rare

they have been fucked so hard by the government that they rely on the band and welfare

If you are good looking, white and have a good physique (don't have to be muscular at all just don't be too skinny or too fat) you'll probably look good if you use it with the right clothes

if you don't you'll just look like an autistic fedora

same here, this college is the epicenter of libtards in whole prairie region. I went there simply because I was more related to liberalism idea in my own country. Did not expect situation is this shitty (your average gook's fantasy about perfect america). Fortunately my first class is on propaganda and mass manipulation, so still got something to hang my thoughts on without going full retard.

But i'm genuinely surprised to know that chinks arnt working hard. Are they second gens? Because most of fobs are workaholics imo, if not imported mobs by triads. millennials are universally disappointing even back in asia, but those now elder ones who got chance to get out of shithole whenthey are young should've been ethical in work.

>implying fast food is not fine traditional American cuisine
You make me sick. Hand in your passport, commie

Unless you're on a dirty bulk, you shouldn't be eating fast food fir 8/10 of your meals

King of manlets

Kek. Enjoy spending 7 bucks on the saladjew while I get 3 BEEF burritos and a large coke at taco bell.

Or you could just learn to cook..

This. Got to go with the right tools for the right job. Or in this case form fitting fabrics.

Maybe if there is another war attire like this will be fashionable again

flips and poos

flips pretend to work hard

poos only do one task and refuse to do anything else

chinks sell drugs up here

>Maybe if there is another war
>Maybe
>if

And what do you wear? Khakis and a fucking polo?

>sell drugs
That's it. Shoot to kill and burn their corpses. All the way to another nation only to sell narcotics? I am ashamed.

I wear a long Aquascutum raincoat in the fall, people comment on it a lot, I don't give a fuck. I'm tall and pull it off well

No.

Long coats are love, Long coats are life.