Not even subtle

They're not even trying to hide it in this one.

What happens if the FBI blows the whole thing wide open and names names?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Tydings
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052
nytimes.com/2001/09/23/style/weddings-tamera-luzzatto-david-leiter.html
mamasmidwives.com/maeve-chaim/
nuwber.com/person/563a2fb705a684fe71451788
imdb.com/name/nm0878714/bio
newyorksocialdiary.com/across-the-nationacross-the-world/2011/washington-social-diary-12
wunderground.com/history/airport/KJYO/2015/10/4/MonthlyCalendar.html?req_city=&req_state=&req_statename=&reqdb.zip=&reqdb.magic=&reqdb.wmo=
youtube.com/watch?v=l9XzsKLnrAI
youtube.com/channel/UCE-b7lVKsHDjWKLNjDg3MaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zjNKerw1I
politico.com/top50/congress.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A38k-3bi4_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right, because pedophile sex rings bother to give the names of the victims in the invites.

You have a lot of knowledge about the inner workings of paedophile sex rings?

Holy shit kek

Bump

This can't be real

Apparently everyone else here does to jump on the "Pizza is a pedophile ring because it's our meme code."

cant be real

Yes. And I filmed you being molested -- we both know it's why you are the fag you are today.

Implying the FBI can't figure out who's pseudonyms go to who?

They don't even try to cloak it. It plainly says who was invited and attended.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Tydings

Post the link you goddam mongoloid fuck.

This is quite spot on what happened in that pedowood movie

>(and ideally not al-CHILLo)

because Sup Forums has had zero influence on wider society ever

I went to school for computer security and studied digital forensics. My professor for that class was a former investigator who did digital forensics for decades.

The first thing he told us, rule 0, is that when you are looking for fraud or bribery or whatever, you don't run a search for "Fraud" or "Bribery" because no fucking criminal is so stupid they go "Hey fred, I loved that bribe. Toss me another grand wontcha?" They will talk in innuendo and you will need to piece together the case. They will call it things like "our deal" or "the agreement" or talk in codewords.

It's in the fucking image at the top dumbfuck

Literally in the pic you fucking subhuman

Everyone knows that, but no one wants to type that, you fucking retards.

>They only have two children

fuck off this is a CTR ploy to make these threads now that i realize it im going to say it in every single one of them and respond to anyone who takes it seriously until they dont

FUCKING SAGE

Anyone at this level of power will know that by default. Good point.

Now the question that really matters is if Main Street America will:

1) Fully comprehend this ahead of time 2) Believe it.

We can only hope the FBI gets very explicit, very quickly, with what they've found.

wtf its real

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Tydings
Its real

Whoops

(((Luzzatto)))

You are so stupid. This is obviously a social invite discussing the familial children coming to play in a heated pool.

The shills are pushing this because they have nothing else.

You disrespect all victims of actual child sex violence by spreading this ignorant shit.

You sound buttmad. Do you want a cushion to sit on?

No CTR here. Doesn't even make sense that they'd draw attention to these emails.

Yeah, I get that it'd be retarded to self-incriminate yourself. But I think it's incredibly out there these guys either just seemingly use the cheese pizza joke, or they just so happened to use it where it falls in line with this. Reading through the emails one I thought was weird was about the beanie babies, this lady needed to get rid of 480 all at once, some were sassier than others, and dog and cat friendly.

Yes invite the children to play in the heated outdoor pool at a location that does not have an outdoor pool great "entertainment" ;^) cool story bro

nytimes.com/2001/09/23/style/weddings-tamera-luzzatto-david-leiter.html

Not Tamera's kids
>Not Tamera's kids
Not Tamera's kids
>Not Tamera's kids
Not Tamera's kids
>Not Tamera's kids
Not Tamera's kids
>Not Tamera's kids
Not Tamera's kids
>Not Tamera's kids
Not Tamera's kids
>Not Tamera's kids

where did you find the location?

she is the grand mother of the kids

Maybe she adopted? Makes sense considering her age.

see

>A short time later, Ben’s sister returned with Ruby and Emerson who were sleepy but excited to meet their new sister. After I delivered the placenta, Mairi sat by us and examined it, holding it up for all to see and giving the girls a biology lesson by the light of the fire. Erin was so sweet with Emerson, and set her up on the couch supported by many pillows so she could hold her brand new baby sister.

>Mairi helped me upstairs to take a shower and get us all settled in bed. We weighed Maeve and discovered to our surprise that she was nine and a half pounds! The midwives had done all their checks of the baby and me, and were ready to leave us. They warned that even though this had been an easy birth, I would still need to take it easy. They knew that I would be tempted to do too much. They were right of course, but it helped to have their advice in the back of my head for the next few days. Maeve and I snuggled together in our bed on the third floor, looked out the skylight and watched the leaves change colors together.

doubtful

Read the link faggot the last names are different

nuwber.com/person/563a2fb705a684fe71451788

So, a lady (Hill's Chief of staff) is bringing her kids to play in a pool and somehow this evidence of fucking them? Are all of you so fucking shitty as people you've never been to a pool party with kids? Trump being a time traveler is better than this shit.

imdb.com/name/nm0878714/bio

Not sure who is Maeve Luzzatto

>does not have an outdoor pool
Nice try, dirty shill. Caught you red handed. There is definitely a pool you can see it on sat images.

Sounds like her kids are gonna play in the pool...whats wrong with this?

They do have a pool, pic/address related.

newyorksocialdiary.com/across-the-nationacross-the-world/2011/washington-social-diary-12

Why are the kids considered "entertainment"

how fucking dense are you? Too much mountain dew for tonight, go to be fucking autist

Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto are the daughters of a wash out actress : Alexandra Tydings and Ben Luzzatto.

Tamera Luzzatto is their grand ma

screnecap?

Were gonna need a link to that email OP.

Some user looked up the weather for that day.

wunderground.com/history/airport/KJYO/2015/10/4/MonthlyCalendar.html?req_city=&req_state=&req_statename=&reqdb.zip=&reqdb.magic=&reqdb.wmo=

Luzzatto party with "Vital Voices award recipient Sunitha Krishnan of India, honored as "an anti-human trafficking pioneer." amoung the guests

It's a tactic to entice pedophiles by giving them names. It'd be the same if somebody told you "oh, and Enrique, Jamal, and Silverman will be there, in the pool for sure tee hee". Does it make more sense now?

SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

>a mother talking about her kids?
>CHILD RAPE!

Sup Forums
do your fucking research and dismiss it so you can get back to what really matters

Laura Silsby and "33" orphan kids heading for an orphanage that does not exist

>Reprise of Our Gang
Is a reference to the little rascals
A group of orphaned poor neighborhood children

Is this real?

lovettesville?? As in Lovettesville, VA?? That's about 2 hours from DC, 30 min from me.

I don't know why I'm suprised but this is mind numbingly stupid even for 4 chan. People talking about their lunch/dinner and some guys homemade meals is indicative of a large scale child sex trafficking ring. I want Trump to win as much as anybody but this is stupid and distracting people away from legitimate things that can be confirmed.

Why are the kids ages being stated?

This. I actually think you guys are giving them credit for being smarter than they are. These sound like douchey inter-office emails about stupid shit sent by people with awful senses of humor.

Daily reminder that David Icke is ALWAYS RIGHT and has been talking about this shit for years: youtube.com/watch?v=l9XzsKLnrAI

Anyone wonder if the South Park creators ever spent time with these people?

yea

Found the Girls listed in the Email
youtube.com/channel/UCE-b7lVKsHDjWKLNjDg3MaQ

Its nothing CTR. Cuck wires it. Digigimon prove. Check those

> Goes out of his way to mention their name and age

> Calls them entertainment
> In a private email

Hello ctr. Must be stressful huh

>This thread again
Literally nothing.

Because trudy is being CC'd and it would be nice info for her to know.

Here is Maeve
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zjNKerw1I

Nothing, autist tinfoil fags are implying implications. It has just gotten ridiculous.

Wtf

A

IT'S THEIR GODDAMN MOTHER
YOU PLEB

they are her kids, you may notice they have the same last name

>being this naive

No it's not

Ruby Emmerson and Maeve Luzzato are the daughters of Hillary's Secretary of State Chief of Staff, Tamera Luzzato. I don't think its that shady, you're looking to hard for pedo shit when there is verifiable corruption in the Clinton Foundation. There is time to purge the pedos after Trump is in power.

politico.com/top50/congress.html

The email is CC'd to other people, not just the grandmother of the kids. Sometimes when planning an event, especially when u are bringing your own kids, it's nice to know the other kids ages so you can tell your kids, know what to pack etc.
you guys need some tinfoil on your heads

A big fucking nothing. I start to think that those thread are CTR shilling.

Pic related Tamera Luzzatto with her grand daughters : Ruby, Emerson, Maeve and Evie Luzzatto

> Same last name
> Therefore they're her kids

Could be an uncle or aunt. Even if they were, it doesn't mean she wouldn't take them along for 'entertainment' if you catch my drift ;) ;) ;)

>Tamera Luzzatto
>Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto

do you even read the e-mails or do you just rub shit in your eyes and blink a lot?

>handmade fresh tortillas from Mexico
>bring all children available
>beer and wine in a "family frinedly event"
>don't bring your car you better get in metro (Privacy enforced)

BTW tortilla is slang for young lesbians in mexico

YES IT IS CTR SHILLING

FUCKING SAGE THESE THREADS ALREADY

Explain the entertainment part

wtf, the last couple seconds of this vid you hear a creep old man whistle and say "nice", after the qirl does a rap/dance with innapropriate lyrics for her age.

youtube.com/watch?v=A38k-3bi4_o

Interesting point, I come from a large family. Only time my parents ever did that was with Christmas cards.

Emails for general parties never had that detail neither did ones from other people.

It's just weird

The way these girls are dancing is very sexualized

This one is weird to me because who has a fucking cookout on December 28th in DC?

Kek ctr here it is us but you drumpftards are so easy i can admit it and still watch all of you conspiracy nuts trying to put nothing together till the election is over
I'll keep feeding the fire too
I won't say what my next "tie" will be in an hour

I thought CTR left?

maybe some bad word choice, its just conjecture for now

Podesta and the grandmother are older. Watching active kids on vacation is their entertainment. Grandparents enjoy and are entertained by their grandkids. Really? How old are u guys? This is normal life shit

So does anybody here listen to any of the carolla digital podcasts?

A couple years ago I was listening to a podcast, I don't remember if it was the Dr drew show, Adam and Dr drew show, or loveline archives, but some teenage girl called in sobbing about how her doesn't give a shit about her. This girl's mother worked with hillary Clinton and she made a point to say that everyone in her mother's circle were ruthless, terrible people who don't give a shit about anything but themselves.

Its really bothering me that I can't find this episode, and I'm fucked if it was one of the loveline archives.

Does anyone else know what I'm taking about here? Maybe you remember that call too and can help me whittle down the possibilities.

*her mother doesn't give a shit about her

> Watching half naked kids and knowing their age ahead, as entertainment is normal

Mexico?

When they are your grandkids and colleagues grandkids on vacation at a pool, yes. Grandparents enjoy watching their grandkids have fun in a huge pool. Wtf?

So grandparents need to be reminded of their grand kids' ages, in a private email server?

Hm... really made me think.

This is consistent the the obama $65,000 hotdogs that were "FLOWN IN" from somewhere.

WHO FLIES IN TORTILLAS AND HOTDOGS FOR A COOKOUT???

Could be a codeword for something expensive