Why are drumfkins so stupid that they think America would elect a russian spy for president?

why are drumfkins so stupid that they think America would elect a russian spy for president?

fuck drumpfs and fuck white people.

>hillary sells uranium to russia

Why is OP so stupid that he thinks everyone will just fall for this bait if he pretends to be this stupid?

Why would they elect a traitorous criminal and pedophile enabler either? Besides Russia Stronk

that is 100% legal because she was secretary of state and is allowed under law to raise money for charity and her family.

Russia is evil, that is why Hillary will win since she vows to take down Putin to defend America from being over run by the red hordes!

>russia is evil

Putin is a cocksucker, to be sure, but American's ought to love Russians and vice versa. Russians have been forced to be pragmatic about the situation, as should we.

Putin brings up some valid points in American foreign policy blunders, while all's we can point to is their corrupt government. It's not our government, let them fucking fix is.

I just realized your post was satire. Fuck me, user. I' going to bed.

Russia brings balance to the force.

wtf i hate trump now

what are hilltards so stupid that they think America would elect a moloch occultist for president?

Drumkins will defend Russia which is run by a lunatic fascist dictator who at any day could have all of us waking up under a mushroom cloud.

>its 100 percent legal to be a russian spy

sorry hillbilly thats wrong

Say it shill

nice tits, they invalidate your entire statement
you fuckin whore

>Why do hill shills expect to be taken seriously on Sup Forums after putting "drumpf" in their post?

Where did this photo even come from lmao

Wow you think Drumpf sounds funny? You do not even know how to pronounce that name correctly. As a German I can clearly tell you, this show with the jew with glasses on was not very funny. Also whats your fuckin point? You want to diss every redpilled user on /pol with your shit? GTFO nigger.