Inhumans Thread

Inhumans Episode 4: Make Way For Medusa

Episode Synopsis: The search for Black Bolt continues on Earth; meanwhile, Maximus makes bold moves to cement his status as the new ruler of Attilan

Still a dumpster fire

they literally have felicity on this show

Suddenly: Kingdom Hearts-sounding music out of nowhere!!!!

asian male latina female

No one is watching this mess of a story. Lol

Yeah, Jesus. 5 replies?

Ike deserves to have his shares rescinded.

>This thread being completely dead
Top lel

And yet he'll still be in charge, making horrible decisions.

this meme was ran into the ground faster than the inhumans desu

>have you ever been married?
>no one's ever asked me
I feel that lady

Each episode feels twice as long as it actually is. There was maybe a decent 10-15 minutes worth of material in this one.

Ganja tits was not enough to make me care about whatever nonsense Karnak is wasting my time with.

it's really funny to me
I don't care about the plot at all but just genuinely enjoy watching the Royal family interact with random people across the island

The 'fish out of water' scenario is almost always entertaining.

It's not bad but it airs on a damn Friday night.

The show is missing fight scenes, also this fish out of water stuff is kinda interesting.

Karnak getting pussy made me laugh. He literally did nothing and she was DTF. lol

I'm amused but I'm easily amused, I even hate Inhumans in the comics but Medusa comes off really likeable for once here and Black Bolt is kinda endearing with his super expressive eyes
think its more fun than The Flash/Arrow

Crystal wants the d

>Only 16 posts
I see the show is a rousing success.

>the doctor is working for Maximus
Fuck

Even Arrow gets more posters.

I watch enough bad superhero shows as is (CW ones). I missed the first episode of this one and realized I didn't really care. Saves me some time.

It's odd that BB would let the guy test his genetics. That was a big no-no in inhumans lore for a long time.

She's just getting hotter and hotter

I think it's less that he wanted him to but rather he knew if he cooperated he'd have a better chance at reuniting with Medusa.

True enough

Mutie scum deserve to be gassed.

After Dexter I don't want to see a show ran by Scott Buck ever again. In fact, I wish I could clean my brain with bleach and forget that anything after Trinity and maybe the first episode of season 5 exists.

You know, I have to wonder. What happens if it turns out that Cyclops didn't die? Like, if he was actually undergoing Terragenesis instead? So he emerges from the husk of his body with all kinds of new powers.

Would he still fight for mutant rights, or shift to Inhuman rights? Or would he go "Fuck that, you're both shits" and fly off?

I'm all for Cyclops fucking Medusa and becoming king of the Inhumans. Emperor Summers wins in the end.

Dude, you don't want to do that. Literally everyone's had a turn on Medusa, now. Including Johnny Storm, which was fucking weird because he was fucking her sister, Crystal.

It's a shame that this show is probably going to TANK the careers, sans the actor who plays Black Bolt, of the actors who hoped this would be their big "break through"