Pizza explained

ok retards, listen up

>Subject: Get ready for "Chicago
>Hot Dog Friday"
>To celebrate all you hot dogs out there.
>Aaric, you can participate as
>well!

Co workers going out for hot dogs.

>I think Obama spent about $65,000
>of the tax-payers money flying
>in pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private
>party at the White House not long
>ago, assume we are using the
>same channels?

alright anons, here is the key. this is what we call a light hearted joke. these guys live and breathe politics, so they heard about obama flying in chicago hot dogs and pizza (both have famous chicago versions) to the white house for inauguration. now, we all know the magic negro would not be beyond this. the point is, though, that THESE GUYS AREN'T DOING IT. he's just making a stupid joke by suggesting they do what obongo did.

>"waitresses"
this is probably just an inside joke about some shitty waitress they had recently at whatever hot dog place they frequent.

please you're making us look bad. stop with this shit. the clintons and elites might be (probably are) involved in human trafficking. they're not literally all fucking kids at pool parties with men, women, and their children. come on now.

Other urls found in this thread:

tastesofchicago.com/category/Hot_Dogs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes fucktard they use "channels" to procure $65,000 worth of fucking hotdogs so they can fly them across the country. So they can enjoy them outdoors, at the pool, at a place that doesnt have a fucking outdoor pool.

Hmmmm. Even ignoring that, why the fuck is it suddenly ok for king nigger to waste 65k on god damn hotdogs?

Why would it be weird for them to be fucking kids? Look what happened in the uk.

It really isn't that crazy to suspect the elites of being kiddy fuckers.

Fucking shill REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I see your concern user but you'd be surprised what the rich and famous do with money. It's not out of the question to spend that much on retarded shit when you have a big ego or are entertaining those people. OPs post isn't definitive but is worth considering.

SAGE PIZZA POSTERS

IGNORE PIZZA POSTERS

HIDE PIZZA POSTERS

So wealthy elites being creepy kid-raping pervs is ridiculous nonsense, but flying $65,000 worth of fucking beef franks across the country for a picnic isn't?

$65,000 of hotdogs could fill a cargo plain you fucking normy scum .they are kiddy diddling. They are having sex with children

nice try CTR

Why is the pope there?? I'm crying wtf this is all too much..

>Can snap his fingers and have an army of top tier chefs at his disposal to make literally anything they want.
>Flies in frozen pizza instead

uh huh

Not necissarily, I don't know what the fuck this entails exactly but:

tastesofchicago.com/category/Hot_Dogs

Vienna's Hot Dog Kit & 2 Pizzas $90.99

It could legitimately be hot dogs and pizza and obongo is a fucking idiot

Even at $100 they got 650 meals for a party of how many people.
No best case scenario is its drugs ,worst case of its children

It's not delivery, it's Digiorno

They're shit posting
We're shitposting
Need to kill time until 2moro news

I always did find this email weird

hotdogs is code for little kids weiners, obama and hillary are child molestors.

Obviously dude really likes hot dogs in hawaii.

What a patriot!

all of this is taking attention away from the Clinton Foundation's association with Laura Silsby and the 33 "orphan" children

that's where it all came from and that's where it should have fucking stayed

all of this pizza talk is just ridiculous

I don't doubt any of this pedo shit but can we please stop focusing on obongo and his hot dogs. When they say he spent $65,000 for hot dogs and pizza they are including he cost of jet fuel, pilots, etc. not saying he spent $65k on the food itself. Can we please get back to the real issue of destroying Hillary now?

It's a stag party.

This thread is a good example of how much damage it can do when a paranoid schizophrenic is proven right too many times.

Kek