CERNOVICH BLOWS IT OPEN

One step closer to the final boss.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b08cy/warning_graphic_i_dont_think_you_guys_appreciate/?sort=new
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
vimeo.com/190144149
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589628/Report-Bill-Clinton-jumped-aboard-disgraced-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-plane-junkets-26-TIMES-just-three-years.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
youtube.com/watch?v=l9XzsKLnrAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Stopslide.jpg

Slidskate.mpeg

these heathens need to be gassed

This is how I feel, if you have evidence of pizza just dump info fucking everywhere and run. print out pictures of this horrible shit and drop it in public places, let the world spread all the shit around.

You're welcome guys, i made sure the most normie shattering thing spread across the internet like wildfire.

CERNOVICH! Our guy!

If Hillary and bill are pedophiles they need to be slowly disembowelled with a rust spook on the White House lawn

There is no I here. We did it.

>mfw Sup Forums are literally the good guys

Kek wills it

SPREAD IT

Is this the cult leader that controls everything like in South Korea?

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/

Guys i think that were toying with forces far wider and far older than we've ever dreamed of

Why is it always women who do this weird shit?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b08cy/warning_graphic_i_dont_think_you_guys_appreciate/?sort=new

edgy 4channelers vs actual edgy demons

The fuck is spirit cooking?

spooked.

that cant be real can it?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

Ask podesta

vimeo.com/190144149

Hey yall Look into some great stuff

-Conspiracy of silence
-franklin cover up
-Finders case
-Brice taylor and bob hope
-lolita expresss

The rich in hollywood and governments are some of the most fucked up people and have massive pedo rings

I'm with this guy, can anyone give me a tldr of what I missed with this spirit cooking thing?

>lolita expresss
no proof of its existence

Fuck this faggot, he said the 33k emails would be released as a early November surprise for Hillary

This proves why the jews are matriarchal inheritance. Also proves that they are descendants of Semiramis. Women led worship means paganism bullshit.

It still blows my mind that our government leaders are into this kind of shit
Demonic ceremonies, child sex slaves that they probably sacrifice later, the whole Bohemian Grove thing.
I hope these sick fucks get taken down and SOON.

yes there is CTR

I shouldn't be laughing at this since it almost seems true

How retarded are you guys? Abromovic is like one of, if not the, most famous artist alive....

thats why we woke KEK

7 years of Sup Forums and this is what freaks me out

>been going on for thousands of years
>it sure will end in 2016 just because a few gov officials go to jail

_donald

Its always been that way, always.

There was some weird as shit cult from the east in the days of the Roman Empire. It showed up, as did many new eastern religions once Rome had acquired the middle east.

In this religion, all the faithful were women, men could join, and if they did, they got to have wild sex for a whole day with all the women, but at the end, they had their balls cut off...Also had a bull gutted over top of them before the sexy fun time began.

prove it

the name of her fucked up art exhibit/act that she puts on. pigs blood, haiku, some little pagan worship thing. avant garde kinda shit.

her name is marina abramovic

I can't find shit of this anywhere prior to email leaks. No information anywhere. Perhaps /x/ might know something, they're all into some weird shit there.

I don't want to post there i only go for the greentext threads.

The white version of soul food

The forces of evil are stronger than the forces of good, but the force of chaos is stronger than them both

Never forget that we are. It is one thing to say that you can be the good guy, it is another thing to know it.

It will change your life for the better.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589628/Report-Bill-Clinton-jumped-aboard-disgraced-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-plane-junkets-26-TIMES-just-three-years.html

>in4 dailymail

I dont see how you CTR numales can defend this shit, oh well youll get yours ;)

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

Jesus christ dude, it's someone getting invited to dinner by Marina Abromovic. She's like the most famous living artist. Yeah, her stuff is kind of weird but it isn't fucking supernatural shit.

>tfw good guy

This is retarded. Marina Abramovic is a performance artist. Spirit Cooking is art.

>white
Nice try, Schlomo.

>Sup Forums is fighting elitist devil worshipping child rapist that use owls as their call sign.

We must cut through the darkness

>abramovic

like pottery

holy shit I know that faggot.

he's a quiet sperg in real life.

This won't work because unlike sheltered autists on Sup Forums, normies actually know what performance art is, and how to understand it in a broader context.

>voted for hillary because as much as I dspise the woman, I felt she's a politician at the least and knows how to run a country whereas Trump would need an advisor for every fucking thing because he's an idiot
>felt awful to fill in that circle, but I did it anyway
>get home
>turns out there's now documented evidence she's some pagan, devil-worshipping cunt

FUCK SAKE.

(((Cernovich)))

This is CTR right here.

If I show this to my mom, she will have a panic attack, flip the fuck out, and go spread it on facebook to all of her Catholic church friends.

Actually, think I'll show it to mom tomorrow.

This stuff will be INCREDIBLY disturbing to a lot of people.

this

This is why we burned witches

Bull fucking shit. You show this to any churchgoer in America and they are going to recoil.

So
I'm guessing from what I see
Spirit cooking is just to harden your character through brutal imagery/painfull acts/or brutal acts
Completely normal if you actually are into the self transmutative aspect of occultism in which you essentially modify your personality/mind.
Of course this isn't a statement on the emails, just a statement on the act, if they actress doing this with kids then it's fucked. Otherwise it's just a basic way of making sure your peons don't fucking crack from having so much power that fucks so many people over.

so your mom, that is in a cult, is offended by another cult? gotcha

Post your final boss theme for God Emperor Trump/Rato/Kek vs Hillary/Moloch

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ

*if they are
Phone

If she gets in, you will not be spared. You made your bed, lie in it.

The Saudis still behead sorcerers...

Check the twitters dude they are alight.

Huh?

I wouldn't even trust the cunt to tell me the time. She's shown over and over again that she's massively incompetent, corrupt, a hypocrite and the bottom line is she simply cannot be trusted.

Congratulations.

>Thinking anyone who runs any country doesn't run everything past advisors anyway

Cute. This better have just been bait or you're a confirmed retard.

ANONS WTF

I'm not ready for this election! SHIT IS GOING TO GET FUCKED!

Trump to the flight on the pedo express too.
Crushing reality: He's just as bad as Clinton.

>(((ABRAMOVIC)))
>(((GOLDBERG)))
>(((LEVIT)))

Getting real tired of these satanic kayaks.

It's a jewess. It's pretty much always a jew doing this sick shit. Their females are as fucked us as their males. One jewess in Israel was doing "performance art" by standing naked outside some building and squatting and shitting on various flags. Then there was some "performance art" where some jewesses would spread their menstrual blood all over themselves on stage - and people actually paid to see this "art." And of course that jewess who painted a portrait of Trump with her menstrual blood. They are inhuman.

They need to all be sterilized for the good of humanity.

>Not knowing who Marina Abramovic is.

Ikr. I thought Sup Forums would have prepared me for this. Boy was I wrong.

this is moronic. abramovic is a retarded "performance artist" whose gimmick is shocking people. everyone in the art world knows about her. you're making yourself look like a fool by painting it as an occult conspiracy. this will be debunked and you'll be made to look like an idiot who's into wacky occult conspiracy theories (along with other #drumftards).

your credibility will BTFO you idiot, and you'll be dragging everyone down with you!

What art school did she attend Manson Family Institute?

>performance art
found the kike

we about to get into some weird shit?

new moons glow
blood of egg uncherished
whatever plagues you then shall perish

ANONDIE

Pedro, she is a world-renowned Serbian, not Jewish, artist.

Guys, like what can we even do here?

I mean just imagine it talking to Hillary supporters about this shit.

>Hillary's main campaign managers practice this voodoo satanic mumbo jumbo bullshit
>user are you serious
>yeah look it's all in the emails
>silly user, that sounds crazy. You're crazy
>I'm not crazy, it's these people who are demented in the head
>yfw no one takes you seriously because this shit is already fucking off the wall and ridiculous

Like I'm thinking of not even bringing this up to other unknowing people, you'd look foolish if not completely bonkers to suggest something like this is going on.

>as fucked us
as fucked up as

What in the actual fuck?!
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

You is me is we is us

Don't you understand yet? We are all in this together. All of us. Even if the SJWs don't know it yet. Even if CTR doesn't know it yet. We are brothers and we are one.

wtf is this, and why is this idiot standing by the window with his camera while the lights in his apartment are on?

Cult of Minerva?

we used to burn them until protestants started throwing hissy fits over it

Fucking kikes are literally the synagogue of Satan. Read your Bible folks. Children of the Devil, as Jesus said.

she's a fuckin degenerate tho, her art is letting members of the public rape her

Guys, I just thought of something. We better rip this video for reupload because JewTube will take it down once word gets out about this and starts to hurt Hillary. We'll need to mirror once they shut it down.

paul joseph watson was right, this is bullshit. pretentious performance art =/ real illuminati supersatan occult pedofuck rituals

waste of time, except insofar it might scare some grandmas

let's do our super secret ritual in the middle of an apartment complex so everyone knows how edgy we are

dude just take the red pill already its not even that ahrd

Daily reminder that David Icke is ALWAYS right and has been talking about this for years:
youtube.com/watch?v=l9XzsKLnrAI

This isn't performance art. This is a demonic ritual. We are all in the middle of some real deep, nasty shit. You don't even know how far this rabbit hole goes, unless you've been keeping up with our threads. If you are CTR you need to run, not walk, to the nearest exit and get the fuck out as fast as possible. Your life depends on it.

So much crap to the subject. Its the dark side if the rich and famous, not the temple of the antichrist. Perverts travel to the third world for underaged prostitutes all the time, this LoliExpress is just a more covert, selective and lux version. You are living in a b/tier dark fantasyland if you think busy political operatives were ordering preadolescent sex slaves like takeout because they used cryptic codewords. Get fucking real ...but get it

I don't even care anymore. They will have to take it seriously when well known politicians and elites start burning for this. All you can do is focus on what's in front of you and believe that it's not for nothing. Meme magic is building up and it's spreading slowly to the reddit, facebook, and youtube crowds.

>world-renowned Serbian

Not an expert on art. Some of her performances, like the Spirit cooking are intriguing.

Fucking moron

It is all in the emails.

the pedo-ring is going down.

No man, no. We are all in this together. No killing, no war. We need to all, together, put a stop to this madness. Everyone can come back to the light. We need to stand together.

This isn't something we just memed up yesterday either. Original vid from 97 and uploaded in 09.