Is this his only chance?

Is this his only chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/31/updated-early-voteballot-data-from-nevada-looking-better-for-donald-trump/#more-123913
heavy.com/news/2016/11/nevada-early-voting-update-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-winning-losing-turnout-november-3-republicans-democrats/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-early-vote-in-nevada-suggests-clinton-might-beat-her-polls-there/
heatst.com/politics/early-voting-says-hillary-clinton-wins-nevada-expert/
vox.com/2016/11/3/13512196/nevada-early-vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Basically, he only has to flip New Hampshire

Not true, he's ahead in VA

i come from election day friend

he could potentially flip CO, VA, or PA but NH seems like his best bet

He will take Wisconsin and Michigan

but he's now behind in Nevada early voting by a huge margin.

Not his only chance, his easiest path
He has a lot of momentum and should exceed this by a substantial margin

according too???

Thats the same concision I came to.

canĀ“t argue with that logic ahmed

>Did my early voting duty in Nevada.
>Voters about 2% Gringo, 98% Hispanic.
>Hispanics don't seem to like Mr Trump very much.
>You do the math.

also saw this somewhere

He's ahead in VA
He's tied in CO
PA and MI Are both in play
He could even win VT if enough Bernie retards waste their vote their writing him in

Dear God, please make Pennsylvania lean red.

>A state ever going third party
>Literally ever
>At all

Pull your head out of your ass Tyrone.

Do you guys think he has a better chance of winning Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Virginia, or Colorado?

Trump is up +12 in Utah now. The Mormons have been brought to heel.

This is the most accurate prediction

NV ain't looking too hot goys. Too many spics.

Probably needs WI, MI, or PA. PA seems most likely?

He's up by a point or so

It's the Nevada flip which I just don't see happening right now. Hillary is apparently doing quite well in early voting there. Other than that, this map is entirely plausible. It all comes down to the next few days. If Trump performs well over the weekend (or another bombshell drops), he will likely squeak into office with your map. If nothing new happens, I think Hillary takes Nevada and New Hampshire for a 278-260 win. If Hillary has a strong weekend, then she could take either North Carolina or Florida(or both), which would be an automatic comfortable victory.

why is cali worth more than 10 of the other states combined? are they weighted by population?

What do ya'll think of his schedule for the rest of the campaign?

Why is NH so much more red than the rest of new england?

Yes

>2 visits to NC

Worrying intensifies

no they're weighed by actual weight.

cali gets so many votes due to mount whitney and various mountain ranges

He shouldn't waste a trip on Ohio when he's already got a comfortable lead going on there.

They were fortunate enough to not get the hipsters that immigrate to the formely deep red state of Vermont. Maine also could have been red if it wasn't for split electoral votes.

I think he should make another stop in Colorado while he's in Nevada. I'm sure stuff will be added to this though since he did four events today.

Yeah, stop in Colorado on the way to Iowa

Since when are we losing Nevada?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/31/updated-early-voteballot-data-from-nevada-looking-better-for-donald-trump/#more-123913

It's pretty cool how he is ending it in New Hampshire. Probably because it's where he got his first win in the primary.

NV polling looks good, early voting looks similar to 2012 but that's the same case in Iowa and you can't tell me that Iowa is going blue.

He needs to focus his efforts entirely on Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire and North Carolina. The Pennsylvania stop is a complete waste of time, and he needs to operate under the assumption that Ohio and Iowa are in the bag if he wants to have a real shot at this thing. He needs to be playing the game like all the states in this picture are set in stone, and the four gray states are the real toss ups.

New York red....

Nigger, Trump does internal polling. Or have you seen him campaigning in Oregon?

I've been playing with meme money on PredictIt (betting exchange) for the last two weeks. That site is Trump-crazy.. nearly every state is trading at a +5 premium over Nate Silverblatt's forecast in Trump's favor.. *except* Nevada, which is trading 15 pts below.

Something is definitely not going well for Trump there. I closed out all my NV contracts at a small loss. Too risky.

Hey it happened in 1968

Or take WI/CO/VA/PA and not deal with any of this pansy maine-split bullshit in the first place

Sorry to say this is looking more and more like the only real path to a victory. One of these 3 gotta flip

Hillary already basically dropped out of NV along with FL and OH. I mean anything could happen but it's probably Trump's.

> NH PA CO red but VA and Maine CD all blue

Top zozzle even ignoring McMullmeme

Most (65% now? more?) of the voting in NV is already over. No point in campaigning there anymore... they already bussed every in the state to the polls.

You goys pinning your hopes on NV are gonna be disappoint.

*every beaner

Trump is struggling in Nevada, and Nevada has gone blue in the past two elections. Just look at heavy.com/news/2016/11/nevada-early-voting-update-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-winning-losing-turnout-november-3-republicans-democrats/

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-early-vote-in-nevada-suggests-clinton-might-beat-her-polls-there/

heatst.com/politics/early-voting-says-hillary-clinton-wins-nevada-expert/

vox.com/2016/11/3/13512196/nevada-early-vote

>tfw this could easily happen

linking 4 far left leaning sites.

Jeb!

not only chance, but most likely chance
btw help >

>Legitimately thinking WI/VA/PA are viable
Get out of Sup Forums for a little, the circlejerk is fucking with your head.

>Fl
>blue
not if you live here

White people NEVER early vote. It's for fatties and minorities. They're allergic to actual polling booths, and it's becoming a cultural thing for them. Wait for election day before saying such bullshit.

You were saying? Something about Pennsylvania?