Green Lantern: Jessica Cruz

Who would you cast?

Pic related

damn who's that?

poverty

Does she has anything to bring to the table, besides an ugly fat ass?
Like, can she act at all?

I have to contain myself from typing a certain onomatopoeia. It's a bannable offense you know.

She's pretty wealthy when it comes to bootymeat. I'd gladly support her as a sugardaddy.

>ugly fat ass

I R E L A N D

I would cast the hot brown loli from transformers 5

Do people outside of fetishists really care about her?

She is also very plain as fanservice too, has no trait that makes her stand out from any comic woman. Unlike Powergirl, Starfire or Kamala.

>has no trait that makes her stand out from any comic woman.
Anxiety.

Who died and made you the waifu police?

Disgusting, her ass is too big

BRAAAAAAAPPP

THOT BEGONE

>her ass is too big
Nani?!

>her ass it too big.
I agree in the sense that Jessica does not have a big ass and only in that sense alone.

Fucking kills me every time.

What's her name?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

Big Booty Mexican Mom... at least thats what the first result off reverse image search says.

Low test fags are inferior