CTR'd Pizza Meme

Good fun and all, but it's a fucking distraction.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38791

He has an outdoor pizza oven, he makes pizza frequently, he likes actual cooking and it's kinda his thing.

I know it's fucking enjoyable as all fuck, but it's a total waste of time to go down this route.

>it's a total waste of time
Don't care

The more of these slide threads you make the less believable your statement becomes.

Even if it was a distraction (it isn't) what does it hurt to follow the emails until a conclusion (or lack thereof) can be reached? The FBI already has enough to indict Hillary, they already know more than we know. It's not like Sup Forums is a joint operation with the FBI or something. This is volunteered effort.

It's funny how after trying to bomb the threads with CP didn't work in getting the threads deleted, CTR has been concern trolling and attempting to keep people from looking at the emails by claiming they're distractions without ever suggesting what we should be using our precision-guided autism on. The Clinton Foundation? Because the Foundation seems to be at the fucking heart of this.

it's fucking nothing

4U

yeah dude that totally explains the "dominoes" thing and the quotes around "waitresses."

Honestly, the HE SAID HOT DOGS THAT MEANS HE'S ASKING FOR A FRESH SHIPMENT OF LITTLE BOYS FOR HIS RAPE DUNGEON thing is a bit ridiculous.

I don't know if it's a genuine disinfo campaign or just overly-excitable autists. Probably the latter considering how eagerly people take the bait in every shitty RP thread with no proof.

I fully expect to be called a CTR shill for this because people can't let go of their Internet Detective fantasies.

I-is she cooking jews in this oven?

this pizza is starting to smell like a controlled-opposition pizza

dare I say... a red herring pizza?

it could all be true, but there's plenty of damning evidence in the emails that Lawyers can actually use.

You'd be called a shill because only someone being willfully ignorant to the situation would think that it's on the up and up. But I don't think you're a shill. I think you're being dense about this.

If you think it's a waste of time, use your autism on something you think is worthwhile.

...that lawyers can use and can dissuade Clinton'
s voter turnout. We're trying to get libs to vote Jill Stein and throw their vote away. We're not going to get undecided voters to hop down the rabbit hole.

>
CF could very well be involved in exactly this sort of shit. I remember the Bonsia child sex shit, and it's something that just follows the clintons around for some reason. But it's not gonna be in podesta emails. He has an outdoor pizza oven, so he makes pizza.

3743 Brandywine St NW here's his address even,

The big scandal here, that's being ignored is the fact that there is no advocacy for the benefit of America in any of this back and forth. None. It's all about power, greed and image. Hillary is a complete and total fraud who couldn't go off script if she wanted to, they chuck everything through focus groups and take 11 hours with half a dozen people to compose a tweet. The public Hillary is not the real one at all, the real one is far darker.

>overly-excitable autists
maybe its retarded, but it's definitely entertaining coming up with conspiracy theories while sifting through the emails of powerful people

I've seen that bucket on Sup Forums
Is it a meme?

its more entertaining finding actual shit instead of stupid unverifiable theories

Why doesnt pol dig deep into the cunt that was selling Haitian kids?

You faggots need to hire a graphic designer. This collage is a mess. How is your average person supposed to get any information from this?

this jesus christ, this is such a successful slide it's making seriously want to just give the fuck up on this board. when you see how gullibly people are diving right into this it really makes you question everything else Sup Forums is "right" about.

wow, a 6 month old reddit LARP thread

you're right

>outdoor pizza oven

Pic related.

why doesn't pol use it's autism to hunt down where all the CF money was going, what companies and who owned those companies. If there are pizza parties to be found, they will be found that way. Billions of dollars being funneled to... who? Nah, fuck that, let's focus on literally the dumbest thing possible.

And fucking hell, i tried to get in on this meme, but it's just too stupid.

I would like a 2d hot dog with a bun with extra ice cream if you guys know what I mean

No sugar

I see this posted a lot lately and I honestly can't make the connections. Be it that I'm honestly autistic as fuck or it's just 3AM, I'm trying to read between the lines and getting caught up. Could you lay it out in basic wording for me? I feel like this correlates to all the pizza stuff coming out now but I just don't understand the info displayed in this particular graphic. Srs.

Take Crispy Crackers
Mix with Fresh Breast Milk
When The Moon is Right
Attack

I agree with you and and I find it ridiculous how many people fall head first for this bullshit and spend so much energy on it, but a distraction? For what? We're not a political force neither internet detectives. Just a bunch of overly bored lonely guys with an internet connection

I've been stoned all day and have no idea if this is real.

why are you getting so triggered about wasting time? who gives a shit? is there something else we should be doing instead of talking about muslims and checking gets?

not triggered, it's just fucking retarded and it's not producing any memes.

Temple sex dungeon was fun. I still say some strange pagan shit is going on that island child sacrifice or not.