SOON

SOON

fuck off we're full

That would be interesting. Let's annex Canada first.

At least the name of the country wouldn't have to be changed. USA = United States of Australia

Why don't the Aus let us cuck them?

2nd amendment pls

Only problem is our government does not at all unite the states. WA is treated like a middle eastern country for its minerals.

Not happening. You faggots couldnt take Vietnam or Afghanistan

Our flag is fine how it is thanks. Pic related

That flag is retarded, should be the southern cross with 13 stripes. It isnt hard, how retarded are you?

Our goal in Vietnam was not to "take it". We we're assisting South Vietnam in a war, and we ended up withdrawing from the war because the Vietnamese people were good at guerrilla warfare.

delet this

We took your women in 1812.

SOON

It's not worth it m8. All their dindus and beaners will be coming here.

>trudeau hand over canada we want to abolish borders you racist!

I would love this.

Easy there ping

god it's not even that, we were so fucking demoralized by the very facts of war being broadcast on television everyday we freaked the fuck out over it and ended it prematurely.

If Nixon hadn't been fucked over by Watergate we still would have helped them from the air and they might have fucking held their ground, but everything just fell apart there

THE LAST NAIL WAS IN THE COFFIN IN 2003

2017 IS WHEN AUSTRALIA REALIZES IT'S INSIDE

Fuck off cunt.
Your shitty government finds it hard enough to get the 51 micro nations you call states to move towards a common goal than the EU does Europe. UK has no real power over us and the Gov. General is helpful if we get another hung parliament.

I'm not in love with the idea of being a giant hawaii to the U.S.

But I would take it over being a 2nd chinese colony.

Who am I kidding.
The U.S. would just sell the land back to the chinese for a little extra to clear national debt.

Isn't our government smaller than America's now? Maybe it's just because the US population is way bigger but even taking that into account they seem to get shafted by the government constantly. Gotta feel bad for the yanks. If you guys don't vote Trump everything's over, it's really important even for us. I believe in u

I'm pretty sure Kangarooland has more economic freedom than the States. We might have guns, but that's just so we can blow our brains out because of how hard our government fucks us.

Personally, I think the Union Jack should be replaced by just the 13 stripes, leave out the stars and blue.

Fucking lost

I'm all for this
t. American citizen

>51 states
typical fucking Aussies. I hate living here desu, everyone is fucking retarded

You know deep down you want it, you already act like white trashy Americans.

You can have Melbourne, but otherwise we're full

Did you know that sweet potato is a remarkable plant. It’s a staple food of many traditional cultures. NASA has considered it a potential crop to be grown on spaceships for long term missions. In terms of energy production it’s only 3rd behind sugar cane and cassava. It produces the most food value (a combinations of edible energy and nutrition) of any crop per unit space and time. A study of Fijian farms using manual labour showed that ratio of energy put into farming vs yield of energy was 1:17 for rice and 1:60 for sweet potato. It grows on marginal soil and doesn’t require much nitrogen to grow. It takes a relatively short growth period of 3-4 months to yield. All parts of the plant can be eaten including the leaves which provide additional protein and nutrients.

I'm a professional cowboy, and I use catheters. Been cowboyin for 25 years, I've broken 14 bones, had two concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain, and I don't want any more of it - especially when I cath.

>what is Israel

>implying it's not Israel that controls us.

I don't think so lad

But we achieved what we set out to do in both Vietnam and Afghanistan.

We made an example out of Vietnam and stopped the spread of communism. Now there isn't a single nation in the world that practices communism.

Afghanistan is being exploited heavily for its resources by us.

No one can stop us at this point.

>We made an example out of Vietnam and stopped the spread of communism.

Keep up that attitude Mandawuy and we will kick out of New America and deport you to south africa.

Sure thing m8, just sign these papers recognizing the sovereignty of New America.

YES

>implying your pm wouldnt bend over and spred his asshole for America.

when is this being put into circulation

>there isn't a single nation in the world that practices communism.

?????

china? cuba?

i'd be okay with this