Guys. I'm scared. You realize what we've done? Yes WE. The internet meme autists literally won Trump this election...

Guys. I'm scared. You realize what we've done? Yes WE. The internet meme autists literally won Trump this election. I was along for the entire ride, it was a great ride, but I never thought this would actually happen. do you guys realize what we are doing? We put a guy with no political experience in his entire life in charge of the worlds biggest super power. What the fuck is this man even going to do? I'm scared and I'm a white male.

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/CONTRACT_FOR_THE_VOTER.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=IFS5CSP5fRM
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/from-reset-to-pause-the-real-story-behind-hillary-clintons-feud-with-vladimir-putin/2016/11/03/f575f9fa-a116-11e6-8832-23a007c77bb4_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is only one thing left to do with meme magic before we seal it away for generations.

Meme me into getting a gf.

He's going to make dank memes, that's what he's going to do.

Concern troll

Also just meme magic his way through his presidency itll be great

he would have won without the internet

>WE. The internet meme autists literally won Trump this election

hey hold on now, it ain't over yet guys. I don't know why Sup Forums is acting like Trump has already won.

Nope. We need Frexit, a unification of the Baltic states, the downfall of Sweden, a civil war in Mexico. So much more.

No I agree with we should get him a gf!

Probably the dumbest thing ever written on Sup Forums, im sure he would have done great with only reaching americans through msm

Nice try you fucking CTR shill

so... I want you to click on that green button on your post. faggot.

Don't celebrate just yet.

There are still normies to redpill

Lots of people are going to die.

He is going to start more wars than bush.
And none of them will be with our "enemies" but with all the allies.
He is going to go to direct war with blacks in america "Stop and Frisk nation wide" and give police more powers to hide the evidence of bad shoots against unarmed black people.
He is going to go to direct war with hispanics in america and with the country of Mexico.
He is going to kill Elon Musks tesla company (along with other solar companies) because he is going to kill solar with "clean coal".
He is going to go to direct war with Muslims the world over.

And whilst all this is happening he is going to scape goat everyone against everyone else. Everyone will have something to hate about literally everyone else.

Meanwhile he will be reaping in money for his own businesses with massive trumped up trickledown tax cuts with Republican style corruption (think democratic corruption but x 10 worse and where nothing good actually happens for people like the clinton foundation)
At least republicans are only secret homosexuals and not secret pedophiles. Only thing getting raped by the Republican power clan behind trump will be trannies and boipucci

The economy is going to tank harder than britains but trump will blame it on obama

he wont win faggot

NYC was 92% white in 1940s
now it is 33% or less white

its too late, America belongs to 3rd world shitskins and braindead liberals, I suggest you move before things get worse if you are a FUCKING WHITE MALE

So you were memeing without actually knowing his policies. It's ok man things are going to be great, there is a movement across the country with 10k-15k people at rallies multiple times a day. The man has made a contract with the American People. assets.donaldjtrump.com/CONTRACT_FOR_THE_VOTER.pdf

>implying both of them have fucking experience at all

both are fucking shit but trump is the better choice hilliary is a fucking war lord psycho who will nuke someone for pissing her off, and noone will do anything like the other things shes done.

Pit Trump vs Hilldawg in 1950 and he wins by 80%.

I hope you get friendzoned forever and develop an actual gluten and meat allergy

Keep your shitposts to three or four sentences max. No one's gonna read all that stupid bullshit.

So you be saying that CTR is deebly goncerned now?

It's a joke, autist

me too plz

I'm gonna be real honest with you, user.

I don't care. Scary would be Hillary. Hillary being elected would, due to globalism, be a disaster for the entire western world.

Trump being elected could be great, but if he isn't, it's America's problem. But take heart. At worst, he's going to be cockblocked by all the checks and balances that limit a president's power, and you end up with 4 years of limp dicks.

This is just the beginning. We have to kill or destroy the power of all the pedophiles in power around the world.

We must exterminate the jewish race, or at the very least neuter them so they stop their attempts at demographic orientated genocide of whites.

We must ensure that corruption is fought.

We must ensure traditional values reign supreme.

There's so much to do user. So much.

obama already crashed the fucking economy fucking hard its already going to go fall before the end of this year, look at the dow future -10 by December, europes giant jew economy is falling flat aswell, who knows if we will even have the rest of the election a false flag may happen or obama will drag us into war.

Our work isn't done yet boyos

nyc isn't a battleground state paco lol, Trump doesn't need it, he isn't even going for it, he's already won

I think an user in Canada got an ai girlfriend.

>▲
>▲▲
>amidoinitrite

Thank you for correcting the record!

>VQZV2tH2
shill fuck

our memes are the memes that will pierce the heavens

>unification of the Baltic states

That will never happen.

Sup Forums has done jackshit besides shitpost. That's what make the attention it has gotten so funny...when it's actually happened and not been photshopped.

>trump loses; election is rigged
>trump goes up in the polls; "we did it guys!!!"

It's a saddening if you think Sup Forums actually had an impact

Pls be ai gf

/thread

>trumped up trickledown tax cuts
Go to bed Hillary

if you think trump is like a jew shill or something relax he has money plus I know he ain't..
lets see

> Obama had no political experience

yaaaaa

kek, this is just more obvious trolling. Get the fuck out of here.

Trump will be president and I will be glad.

He was a community organizer all his nigger youth life and was a senator you fucking tard

hush dat mouf

> First term Senator
> Zero executive experience

> pit Trump vs Hilldawg in 1950
> 1950
Fucking obviously he'd win in 1950, jackdick. America had not yet descended into degeneracy, then. Trump vs. Clinton in this current year with no Internet, Trump gets crushed

Trump is an entertainment mogul. He's bombastic on stage but I believe he wouldn't be where he is today if he didn't know how to talk to people and get shit done. We need a POTUS who can show leadership and while I don't agree with Trump on everything, I think Clinton would be an even greater foreign policy disaster. It's your call.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFS5CSP5fRM
vs
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/from-reset-to-pause-the-real-story-behind-hillary-clintons-feud-with-vladimir-putin/2016/11/03/f575f9fa-a116-11e6-8832-23a007c77bb4_story.html

You don't understand how poll rigging works. They have to have some basis in reality or too many people start calling bullshit, thus there is a limit to how hard they can rig. They rig them by selecting respondents that they think will suit their needs, not by literally making up numbers.

It's a very predictable pattern: Oversample Democrats, slightly undersample Republicans, undersample Independents.

And that would change what exactly?

the LA times poll is basically a reverse of both canididates of what it was 2 weeks ago.

They could have easily maintained hillary leading if it was actually rigged.

Lol this is low effort CTR. these threads don't work