Guys

Guys,
What if the elites are sacrificing children to moloch in order to avoid Armageddon?

What if we're making a terrible mistake?

Then reveal the evil powers that be for what they are. People will understand it go be a necessity and that might become celebrated like the more primitive rituals of our ancestors.

Anything requiring subtlety and secrets can only result in no good however and I have a feeling this is hedonism at its finest. Hence the hiding.

Then bring on 2000 years of darkness. Praise Kek!

Then we fight Armageddon. You think he is god emperor as a joke? This has all been fated

To Valhalla!

I am ready!

What if Moloch told them to keep it hidden?

CHECKED

It's just "syrian" refugee kids who cares

>Then we fight Armageddon

As a Christian, I'm perfectly okay with the notion of the end times. I know I'm saved. It's the rest of you tippers who should be concerned.

>Then we fight Armageddon

>implying Armageddon isn't afraid of Sup Forums: Ruler of Realities

THEN WE FIGHT ARMAGEDDON

I WILL TOTALLY FUCK CTHULU UP, SENPAI.

>Then we fight armageddon
Right there with you, buddy.

I'm honestly starting to think Hillary is part of the antichrist and Trump is a disciple chosen by God.

Remember, not all of Jesus' disciples were perfect men. Many had made past mistakes. Perhaps Trump in all of his mistakes, is the one chosen by God himself to save western civilization from the devil?

Nice try. You're going through the long downward spiral like everyone else. No rapture for you. At best, your kids' kids can make it, but they'll have known nothing but conflict and fear as the world deepens into depression. The 50's-80's were the absolute height of prosperity and security worldwide and will never be known again, and you can rest assured that it is by design.

I've never understood fiction where the good guys fight against the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse - the horsemen are agents of God.

>god = absolute good

>being spooked this hard

Don't you remember when they found all of those chicken bones under that synagogue in Israel? That was until it was discovered that the chicken bones were quite clearly children's bones and the synagogue suddenly turned into a Roman bathhouse. Not just any old bathhouse though, a one that doubled as a brothel and the 1000 remains were just babies who were born by the prostitutes and dumped into the sewers after they were born.

Pure coincidence.