KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

“Though the lord of the pit clads himself in finery and smiles, do not be bedeviled. He is a wretched, stinking king, and the minds of men are playthings to him.”
– Solomon David, Celestial Emperor

muh dik

Incubus looks so completely out of place and i love it so much

>thighhigh stockings with no shoes on
>wiggling her toes

>#1 God Mug
Much dick

I'm guessing this is Incubus' mind drug at work. It's not really "him", but him stimulating a particular portion of the person's mind instead?

That last shit at the end from angry Allison was on point. How did they miss that.

Hardworking CEO Incubus is best Incubus.

Probably the same way they missed the office setup and God-King of the Multiverse behind them.

>#1 god

There is nothing I don't like about this page.

I giess he beefs up the ambition part of you until it assumes direct control.

This is from Fate/Stay Night, isn't it

so White Allison is just Allison's morality, not the consciousness we assumed

>ywn hatefuck red allison

>that feel when you were really into this comic before Alison turned into a typical DON'T WAN NO TRABBLE anime shounen protag

Maybe Ava's Demon will finally have a protagonist that actually has ambition and takes a proactive approach, but with the backpeddling in the last release probably not.

Are you reading the comic backwards? Because that's basically what she started as and eventually grew out of.

Everything about this page is just fucking fantastic.

10/10 I love it.

the fuck are you even talking about

Darkest Dungeon is really varying their new characters

What shonen anime are you watching where the protagonist doesn't want trouble?

You sound like the kind of guy that isn't satisfied with anything other than 100% of what he expects
Which is to say, a vapid cunt

Well, of course he does: he IS out of place, as a foreign entity to Allison's psyche.

I think it's more like Incubus cranks your Ego/Will-To-Power into overdrive and locks out all the facets that would hold it back- including your conscience and personality.

giantess, age regression, vore, we're checking off a list here

(OP)
>crippling depression is chubbier
Eh.
Also, IncAllison is hot as fuck.

>Crippling depression looks like Cio.

> all the mind aspects changed colours from last page

This tickles my autism.

I bet the big Alison eats the little Alisons. I can see Abbadon's known fetishes at work here.

I do love mind!Incubus. Allison's psyche does wonderful things to him. Or is he deliberately putting up an act?

Is king Allison the part of her mind that received Incubus junkie juice...

Or is it a part of Incubus pretending to be her, to break her morale further?

And does Incubus want her to become his slave or does he actually hope for her to break free and come into power on her own? The way he spoke of her to Jagg makes me wonder.

He totally acting. For him, Allison is new toy to play with. I think he did not get a new one for a really long time, so he revel in it.

I think incubus want's to create chaos. He wants to disrupt the balance of the Demiurge, and the best way to do that is to allow Allison to do her thing and kill them all.

No I think she's the "normal" sum total of all the other allison's in her mind, including the giant one.

IncAllison might be the closest to Allison has ever gotten to Aesma's mindset - a reckless greedy fool.

I wonder if IncAlison will summon Aesma

>self-criticism got a tumblr haircut

I think Incubus has made the fastest transition from "okay" to BEST BOY I've ever seen with this page.

I love this whole page so fucking much.

>vore
What? when?

I suppose that user means when they fed that catgirl to a door.

Yep, Allison's just plain evil now. I called it.

>hard vore
Man, got my hopes up for a second there.

I never realized there was such a strong division in the vore community. This amuses me greatly.

I don't like guro, but for some reason swallowing makes my dick diamonds. So fuck it, magic fantasy no death vore

Told ya Inc's influence would turn her hair white. I was right, kind of.

I think it's not influence, but more like " ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL" but with consent of a host. Until there is nothing left of previous personality.

faggot fucking no deathers they are the vegetarians of vore

There's more than just this one. Different people have different tastes.

Evangelion x Inside Out

h-HER BIG

soft>hard>>>safe

>giant Ally

her only flaw is that those thigh highs arent squishing her legs hard enough

>Incubus' disgusted and worried face about BEEG allison being in control
This wasn't planned, was it.

He realized that really should not have all that power at this stage. he wanted to get the kid addicted to coke and found her the next day screaming in the street with five needles still sticking out of her arm.

His ruse cruise has lost it's rudder.

HOLY CRAP

...that is all.

Jesus, love that Basic Instinct callout, yikes.

I love Incubus so much.

Has it though? He just wants WAR and by the looks of it, mottom is ready to do a full scale invasion of the fractal bank fortress.

Absolutely patrician taste.

all her selves look like her. huh.. would have thought she would have more self body issues.

I fucking love Incubus.

Assuming this is true, what's he gonna do about it?

Abaddon has described the next chapter as the "training arc." And based on his doodles she's gonna get an Incubus style haircut.

Will he end up directly mentoring her?

Crippling Depression is chubbier than the others.

Pic for reference

>that earring
Hmmm.

not really. or at all.

He wants a war that will benefit him, if this all implodes too soon he's up shit creak.

He might have to if he doesn't want her to self destruct or get obliterated by people who know what there doing and take her as a serious threat.

>Will he end up directly mentoring her?

It's what he does already. It's just that he's mentoring her in not accepting mood-altering drugs from demon gods.

>dat Giant Allison
My dick was not ready. Between this and Cio's thief suit, this arc is bringing the sexy big fucking time.

I think in general the goal is to get Mammon bumped off so that Jagganoth finally has nothing stopping him from starting his crusade to end all of existence, as right now the threat of getting backstabbed by the other 6 demiurges working together is the only thing holding him back. Incubus then will probably attempt to use Allison to kill Jagganoth during the fracas, eliminate her once she does so, and then rule over what is left.

how is he holding that phone?

Harem with Incubro and Allison's personnalities when?

With his hand.

Didn't he say next chapter would be White Chain-centric?

THICC

I believe he said White-Chain would feature heavily, but I doubt it would focus on it entirely.

>"And I don't know what her deal is but she sure curses a lot."

Thats Allisons imageboard personality.

NOT ENOUGH

buh

fucking eww.

Maybe Ava's Demon will have subtle writing.

>no deathers
Nigga I don't care if the prey dies I just don't want there to be any chewing.

#relatabledemiurges

Lol sure.

Also, damn, that quote from our boy Smugomon David. Seems like the guy's got a bone to pick.

I am so ready to see anything with Solomon, I don't even care what he's doing.

Imagine if Solomon kept styling his beard into different geometric shapes just to fuck with people.

it would get slapped off of him sooner or later

As in his bone. Meaning his dick. In Incubus' ass.

inb4 Solomon-David is the only """good""" Demiurge.

I think Abbadon has said that he's the best one to live under since his places are just based on strict law.

The final battle against him is just Allison shaving off his beard. Boom. Instant win.

...go on.

Can someone get a cap of incubus' face in the 5th panel? It's perfect "what the fuck are you doing" material.

almost any other fetish > vore

vanilla shit > weird shit > vore > anal > dead shit >= literal fucking shit

Oh, and:
all that >>> futa

anal is vanilla shit, the hell are you talking about? I personally don't care for it but it's definitely one of the more normal fetishes.

>sticking it in someone's ass
>normal
It's borderline scatological, normies are just degenerates.

>Sodomy is normal
Call the Inquisitor.

It's like you want to make the Silver Ring Thing people sad.