The Lion Guard

Why does this show insist on using songs in every episode? This is the most recent one.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-2ckpvfHuU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIFIY3keaEs
youtube.com/watch?v=md9ALpmFD60
youtube.com/watch?v=DKsbAA2Fzys
youtube.com/watch?v=ALfmXwSpOB8
youtube.com/watch?v=vXePxRHwe44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why can't they let those two be a couple and have interesting conversation of the whole circle of life and its favoritism to the lion pride?

I think the only character who ever came close to expressing those opinions was Fuli, in the TV movie that started the show, but it was never brought up again.

What part of children show don't you understand?

Not every children's show has songs in it.

That's a shame. I would want to actually see how bad the hyenas are in because the circle of life has decided that they are bottom feeders to its mechanisms. Hell they tried that in the sencond Lion kings movie.

funny thing in real life spotted hyenas successfully hunt and kill more animals on average than lions do

Maybe that's why the COL doesn't favor them anymore, they were TOO good at their jobs, explains the desolation in the first movie. I'm more curious how the rest of the animals feel though. Cause at some point, one of them is dinner.

This entire song makes me want to think the bad hyena singing likes her but doesn't want to admit it.
>i hate her cute little smile
how tsundere

ah yes, the classic Disney "fuck me" eyes for their animals

There are also numerous hearts that form in the background as he sings about her.

>you're such a baka jasiri

maybe he's like gaston.
I dunno. I've never seen this show but it was cute.

OK that was catchy and cute.

On the circle of life discussion, Wild Dogs get a bigger body count than top 2 and 3 combined.

For the record African wild Dogs are the most successful hunters in Africa, however Hyenas are way too good at what they do that they can give them a run for their money and still be able to threaten lions much easier.

Lets just say that Hyenas and Dogs managed to be amazing at developing their pack game just different biological niches, hyenas have their bulk and their bite, Dogs cheat the environment and became pursuit predators wich counterintuitively fucks most of the herbivores defenses against predators.

They really put little effort into looking up stuff on spotted hyenas.
>they're matriarchal
>the females are bigger, stronger, and more aggressive than the males
>they are not scavengers
Another fun thing is the females bully the males and bully more gently the males they like. If anything, guy singing is the shitty hyena by hyena standards.

>Another fun thing is the females bully the males and bully more gently the males they like.

This is quite hilarious but true, Hyenas form lasting bonds based on the females bullying, there was one documentary showcasing how the males even side with a younger female with less hierarchy that previously forced them into submission just because she was less rough on him than the other matriarch.

You ever think that a war would start between the factions to rule the pridelands by somehow appeasing the circle of life? In the show those clouds take the form of lions, but I am curious if the lions were to be usurped, would other animal factions get their own unique boost as rulers?

Those fuckin' bedroom eyes

The Lion King was a musical, user. It'd be heresy to have a lion king show without songs.

$5 says the "live action" remake has no songs aside from timon and pumbaa's song

Cant wait to see Kion claimed by her, and getting the pseudo-D.
This cute little shit is made for bullying.

That's if his growing harem allows cute hyena girl into the pride. She'll have to fight club her right as best mate for Kion, especially if at the end of that she will have to go through the greatest contender: Fuli.

spotted hyena vs. cheetah
Jasiri has nothing to worry about then.

I would agree if it were just the based strengths, but the dickery that is the circle of life marked on Fuli gives her an edge. How much power she gets depends on her skill set.

Threesome, with Kion in the middle.

Really weird seeing a underage furry shaking it's ass like that.

It'll have Circle of Life, of course. That's a gimme.

You just want to fuck the hyena. Accept it and move on.

i want to suck the scum out of this female hyena's pseudopenis

>enlarged penis-like clitoris

wow. this has great animation.

>those bedroom eyes
Should I be watching this show?

There is some Bible Black inspired Lion King: Lion Guard fanart out there, isn't it?

when the animals will stop playing kings and princeses and start their own republic?

do you dislike a show with songs? why? it's not so bad

...there is one place an user can find such wonders

>In before you realize that Hakuna Matata was basically the disney version of Rick Sanchez life philosophy.
>No need to worry about anything, cause everything is meaningless.
>Timon and Pumbaa themselves didn't care for anything until Simba came around.
>Timon only wanted Simba cause he saw an advantage in having someone around to help with certain shit.
>Timon didn't care much for doing the "right thing" at first till pushed into the direction by others.

YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY!

I guess I just feel that musicals take me out of the show. Something big could be happening and then the characters just randomly start singing. It can work if the songs are really good, but they're usually not.

To be fair female hyenas are larger, stronger, and dominate the males.
They are pretty much one of the few instances where a female being 'badass' by beating up a bunch of guys makes complete sense.

Bible Black

not La Blue Girl.

Literally has an enlarged clitoris as a ninja technique.

so he's mad because of "would do anyone but him?"

i guess being a bottom feeder is something you identify with

Well this is pretty accurate. Female hyenas are bigger, stronger and always more dominate than the males. They even mount the males with their clit dicks.

Since Scar's ghost orders them to kill her, they ultimately decide to try to kill Jasiri's siblings, who are practically babies, in order to make her lower her guard. They end up trapping her in a geyser and try to wait for that to kill her.

In a previous episode this season, Scar wanted them to kill Beshte the hippo, which they tried to do by dropping a giant rock on him while he was trapped.

I still think Scar's ghost is a stupid thing, but at least he is increasing the stakes.

Imagine if Scar's endgame is actually to just burn all of Prideland and the Wastelands to the ground.

Prideland to spite Simba, the Wastelands to take revenge on his former followers and their descendants for being eaten.

no, they never mount any males or females and that's not how a pseudopenis works at all

COL hates them because of 2 things. cocks on females are bigger the on the males, and a female dominated social hierarchy. It is an abomination. Fuck the most bottom tier thing the males do is when they want to submit they get semi flacid the females bite them painfuly on the penis. Fuck hyenas and may they die in fire.

I wish they would do more with Kiara. She's barely in the show as it is, and when she is, she doesn't do much. There was one episode where she was wrestling with Kion all throughout it, and she won every time, but she never does much fighting when actually cornered by villains and tends to need rescuing.

they fucking rub it on their snouts, while biting the penis if the rubed is a male. Plus they poop bone. I tell you if satan ever created an animal it was hynas and syberian brown bears.

Yet when Kion wrestles Fuli, he usually wins.

The females lick/sniff each other's dicks too, it's a general greeting. Also, fuck you they're cute.

they don't lick the males they bite them painfully. Same as human woman. always taunting and floging their sick ways in face of people in public places like schools and then making fun of you. Fuck them and the hyenas.

because she is a good asian girl.

So Kion is probably out of the picture because their relationship is goin to be canon when they're older and they're going to culturally enrich the rest of Africa.

All male lions are booted from prides after they reach a certain age so they don't try to usurp their father(s). He's out the in wilds looking for another pride to take over, kill the current cubs, and breed with all his new females.

yea, that was pretty badly written

Janja always seems like a misguided asshole who wants to be friends with the Lion Guard rather than a stone cold killer. I imagine he'll probably fall for Jasiri at some point

there is a lot of potential wasted with Kiara. There is a lot of potential wasted in general with the Lion Guard

why does Janaj sound like a kid from Newsies?

Why did Mufasa keep Scar around, then?

people have seen the Circle of Life Sequence. It apparently was so amazing that several people in attendance fell to the floor screaming as they had multiple orgasms.

The musical will have more songs added from the Stage Play. They hired Donald Glover because he can sign but Simba as an adult doesn't sing that much unless you add Endless Night and he lives in you

on occasion brothers do rule prides

I wouldn't hate the songs as much if they weren't so simplistic. The TV movie made an effort. This is just lazy.

brothers will team up to gang up on a single male to easier take over his pride and share it

Scar mentioned wanting to recruit the jackals. They're decent enough villains. They've had two songs so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=NIFIY3keaEs

youtube.com/watch?v=md9ALpmFD60

The jackal episode was interesting because its moral was that some stereotypes exist for a reason and that you shouldn't always trust people when they say that they're good.

>MUH STRONK FEMALE CHARACTER

can't wait to next star whores movie btw

They kind of cheat it by rendering it all out in CG then tracing over it.

It's a bit more technical than that, but it's the reason they constantly show the characters from different camera angles. Things like this weird perspective shot.

Did Scar and Mufasa team up to kick out the previous male and Mufasa decided to rule alone?

No

The jackal mom is a welfare queen, isn't she?

There was a bird villain who got a song in her episode. Sadly, when Steve Blum voiced a villain leopard, he didn't get to sing. Curious if he even could.

youtube.com/watch?v=DKsbAA2Fzys

Why are Janja's songs so aesthetic?

You do know that female hyenas are considered as superiors and alphas of all male hyenas within the hierarchy right? Put your autistic tumblr shitposting aside and see that in this case, it's actually proper.

Fuli's two songs, which may arguably be the best from a performance stand-point since her voice actor is a singer.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALfmXwSpOB8

youtube.com/watch?v=vXePxRHwe44