FBI PREPPING RAIDS AND ARRESTS

truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

FBI IS COMING
FBI IS COMING
FBI IS COMING
FBI IS COMING
FBI IS COMING

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/shows-and-publications/true-pundit
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c
youtube.com/watch?v=tR3XY6wfSBw
youtube.com/watch?v=26wrvblgGP0
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post legitimate sources or don't post at all

>inb4 CTR discrediting TruePundit even after their sources called a bunch of shit early

Is truepundit reliable?

They are reliable

I can't get my jaw off the floor

please tell me it's over for hillary

stop jerking off to fake news and keep digging in the emails

Man i wish this was true.

Although TruePundit is very credible, fundamentally this is good advice. No reason to do victory laps now.

I've consulted with Kek through the static on my shortwave radio and concluded that something earth-shatteringly huge will occur in relation to Hillary within 36 hours.

dubs says all CTR dieded in fire-y death by two gunshot wounds to the back of the head by suicide ruled as natural death

apparently Sup Forums thinks my post is spam if i type explode, had to change it to "dieded"

>Truepundit.com

confirms all ctr will deathed.

Not a legit source

mediamatters.org/shows-and-publications/true-pundit

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c

>cantstandya.png

ISHYGDDT

^Thread theme.

Thank you. :^) I enjoy being a thread theme.

though i do hate nigger music sorry man.

Could be extremely painful

Don't overthink it. Just enjoy the irony of nigger music blaring as Shitlery goes into the back of an unmarked FBI van in cuffs.

No. They're garbage.

>Although TruePundit is very credible

lol

I vote we play rock music and show that study on signs, the study about how people who listen to rock usually get higher scores on the SAT tests than those who listen to nigger rap.

>Although TruePundit is very credible
They absolutely are not. These are the people who "reported" on an "NYPD chief" issuing a statement they were investigating sex crimes linked to the Hillary Clinton emails. No such NYPD chief, or statement, exists. They get their news FROM people on Sup Forums who just make it up. You can send them any crap you can dream up and they'll report it as news.

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FUCKING SONG EVER SINCE I SAW LETS BE COPS. OMG THANK YOU user.

Turns out it wasn't a pedophile ring at all.
The Government was hiding magic from us. Everything they've done was done to hide the fact we could have all been cool as fuck wizards and shit.
The fluoride in the water was meant to weaken our mana channels.

They knew that they couldn't have a populace armed with sorcery, so they did rituals in secret to prevent us. Unfortunately the mass scale belief of meme magic broke through their defenses and now it's unleashed hell.

They're all being arrested because of the people they killed to cover up the fact, not because of them hiding magic because you don't have a constitutional right to bare spells.

I hope you get raped by niggers

Checked

Have this one then:

youtube.com/watch?v=tR3XY6wfSBw

I vote for The Rolling Stones

This might be true, wtf

thats bullshit but i believe it

What to you mean "very credible." Some dude wearing a (Female Body Inspector) hat who was walking outside FBI headquarters told a truepundit reporter that shit was going down and told the reporter "You’re a smart guy; read between the lines" so he could leave before he started giggling at how gullible the "reporter" was?

Well, either it is true, or it isn't. On a bright note, we shall see within a couple of days whether truepundit is full of shit or not.

Also if this is legit then reporting is super bad news since it gives them notice to delete or hide evidence and cover shit up.

This is perfect to play for her. Not going to lie.
Which song?

Gif for you both for being amazing

FBI is going to make a big move today on Huma Abedin case. Print this.

>truepundit

Yeah fuck off. If RT doesn't run with it, it isn't true.

one off from dubs.

I hope.

dubs check

Did you know that sweet potato is a remarkable plant. It’s a staple food of many traditional cultures. NASA has considered it a potential crop to be grown on spaceships for long term missions. In terms of energy production it’s only 3rd behind sugar cane and cassava. It produces the most food value (a combination of edible energy and nutrition) of any crop per unit space and time. A study of Fijian farms using manual labour showed that ratio of energy put into farming vs yield of energy was 1:17 for rice and 1:60 for sweet potato. It grows on marginal soil and doesn’t require much nitrogen to grow. It takes a relatively short growth period of 3-4 months to yield. All parts of the plant can be eaten including the leaves which provide additional protein and nutrients.

What about

youtube.com/watch?v=26wrvblgGP0

ACDC?

It would be pretty ironic to her in a way no?

>mediamatters.org

Holy shit
What if they take down the foundation on the 5th

Remember remember the 5th of November

It looks like earwax and tastes like Satan's balls.

Was thinking that a few days ago. I wonder. one day left.

pls print

niggers around here love that shit

If that happens this year will be remembered as the meme years

agreed

If Hillary goes to jail doesn't that mean Trump vs. Bernie? Won't Bernie beat Trump?

But is it real?

WRONG and WRONG

too late to put anyone else in if she gets arrested, he'll be running against 3rd partiers, so essentially running unopposed

media matzo

yes, the bernster will easily win over Trump, but i think deep down we all know that outcome is as good, as long as it isn't Clinton

media menorah

mmmm yummy digits
just spell it "assplode"--especially if you're talking about CTR

If I dubs, its a real habbening.

IT MEANS MIND KIND CONTINUES TO FIGHT THE ZOG! FRANCE AND AUSTRALIA ARE NEXT!

post yfw when LEPPO wins in a landslide and (((Stein))) wins 20% of the vote

post yfw Kaine wins

>No such NYPD chief, or statement, exists.
proofs?

I was thinking Kaine takes over her votes. idk.

if this or my next post gets dubs, they assplode. also checked on your trips.

they say they're not credible because of the "can't we just drone the guy" comment, a comment she didn't deny just "if I said it it would have been a joke"

last reply to this post. 77 pls

You don't like TruePundit?

oh well

>proof of something not existing
Prove that it DOES exist

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

Post yfw shillary actually gets fucking arrested tomorrow

>Remember remember the 5th of November
mmmm Guy Fawkes made lots of stuff assplode

I can't argue with that.

wildly underrated

At least Stein is a GILF I guess. If Leppo wins pic related

>Trump Rally crowds memed LOCK HER UP into reality

Too late to change the ballots. The public would simply know they're really voting for
Kaine to be president, which likely would lose the election for them.

Būmp

If anyone's getting arrested it will be trump

Shits not legit, at this point it needs to be on the WSJ before you start praising kek.

Also if Hillary steps down, and I doubt she would. Kaine takes the top of the ticket.

007, you are right.

We Shadowrun nao.

Who will be his VP?

His own asshole, or DWS

You think the nypd does not have a chief?

Swaggity Swoogity
They coming for that CTR virgin booty

Arrested for what? Drawing voter attention to reality? Redpilling normies?

Shouldn't you be worrying about your own referendum in a month, Italy?

Is this going to be like New Jersey when they arrested the entire fucking government?

SWEET

Who is writing up the arrest warrants though because no way any Obama DOJ official is allowing the FBI to arrest any Clinton crony.

Pic of 2020 vp debate

>post legitimate sources or don't post at all
Hmm, then no one will be posting because your """sources""" are just government owned media operations. Operation Mockingbird never ended.

The rape victim never existed.

>Also if Hillary steps down, and I doubt she would. Kaine takes the top of the ticket.
Except that's not how that works. She'd remain top of the ticket and since many states bind delegates, she'd either be elected president or there would be enough unfaithful delegates that she drops below 270 and it goes to the House to decide the president resulting in a Trump win.

There is of course nothing preventing her from being sworn in or stepping down while awaiting trial.

Singles of truth

I dont know if anyone knows, I think they just pick.

But Im not sure because I think the VP has to actually be registered to run like the President.

I think just Kaine will be on the ticket and then the VP will be picked later if they win.

I really don't believe this but I'd love to be wrong

pic is jim carrey isn't it? didn't reverse image search. will check after posting this, if I am wrong, laugh at me.