en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Tydings
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44232
mamasmidwives.com/maeve-chaim/
youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fug.

This is terrifying.

w-what?

You think they bride the middle east leaders with these kids? Let the party with the kids then have a business meeting?

Sometimes, people like to swim in pools. I know, it's INSANE, right?

fucking morons

Oh my god

Uber was a child prostitution ring all along

>you'll have some further entertainment

wow like always its fucking nothing

Current summary

Pedosta .vcf list
(Possible fbianon "card" reference)
Email id incl.

7712 Rich Harrington.vcf 2.79 KiB 96d73e770a76f77ee4e2e5cd84e1d59a text/x-vcard
10308 Gary Doer.vcf 1.55 KiB 4712eebe7f33ff2ac73474e4755d28f4 text/directory
12755 Roy Erickson.vcf 173.00 B 133788e3a30c1af01370e0d53e3a4275 text/directory
13958 Ellen Tauscher.vcf 667.00 B 278f3f8fadc06f69f742a80abd0c59c1 text/directory
12972 mechaveste.vcf 374.00 B 4edf71a54305a8fd2cbc6eb839e73d35 text/x-vcard
15116 Bill De Blasio.vcf 230.00 B fd340392d9a8da5d38609a42287d8098 text/directory
14766 Diamond Cab.vcf 103.00 B 9e314bf96224e385148330c3a3c64ded text/x-vcard
16930 Jonathan Zimmer.vcf 3.33 KiB e36a07ae17c6deef6ebd6138a85bdd84 text/x-vcard
18627 Christopher Lucey.vcf 23.38 KiB ea75fcef90f54dbadfb95d63266ad3a9 text/x-vcard
18304 Amy Taylor.vcf 5.78 KiB d4185e3a4f47dad6e12925469faf24d8 text/directory
26209 mechaveste.vcf 374.00 B 4edf71a54305a8fd2cbc6eb839e73d35 text/directory
32350 Stan Neve.vcf 784.00 B 943ae5f853a2f54391f2b8c750dbef8c text/directory
32307 Dr. Alexander Karp2.VCF 259.00 B d041ee4c1c368e3eededbd3dc0a8720b text/x-vcard
34999 Ellen Tauscher.vcf 667.00 B 278f3f8fadc06f69f742a80abd0c59c1 text/directory
36211 George Barrett.vcf 513.00 B bfbf34bd1bbb461e2b7eb3008fe87394 text/directory
36060 Glenn patti Paulecarres.vcf 413.00 B 6f35049dda70540b1bf4090e30066b9c text/directory
39360 Jonathan Zimmer.vcf 3.33 KiB e36a07ae17c6deef6ebd6138a85bdd84 text/x-vcard
43143 Ira Shapiro.vcf 3.19 KiB 2c3aaf62ecb8d1e08268915e365638d1 text/x-vcard
42539 Gary Jones.vcf 236.00 B cf239a92d4c7e32fe902f4b7785cc1c2 text/directory
44568 Sean Doyle - New Hampshire Democratic Party .vcf 3.04 KiB 50d75736d3c2526e864b50d29e5b1df5 text/x-vcard
43909 Amy Taylor.vcf 5.78 KiB d4185e3a4f47dad6e12925469faf24d8 text/director

>that stare

*****GUYS, LISTEN*****

You're being faggots right now. WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW IF THIS ACTUALLY MEANS ANYTHING, AND BEING FANATICAL ABOUT IT ONLY GIVES NORMIES REASON TO DOUBT REAL CLINTON SCANDALS WHEN THEY POP UP.

Do not try to pass this off to anyone as anything other than speculation until there's HARD DAMNING EVIDENCE. The more fanatical we are about it, the more we look like retarded autistic schizophrenics.

>dot
>Old ass political fags swimming with 9 year olds
>okay with that
Wew

Shouldn't you be teaching English right now faggot?

This is too big; it needs to be broken up into parts.

If by nothing you mean children.

wait, wait, wait. hold up. Does this mean what we think it does? I just audibly said "what the fuck" four times and now my blue-pilled mother texted me asking what I was freaking out about? Do I fill her in?

Ok that is legitimately terrifying.

but contextually you have to admit, a couple of grown men in a heated pool with children who aren't theirs for entertainment?

I would call the heated pool as entertainment for the kids, not the kids as entertainment for the heated pool.

Too low res to read

>Love As in making love
>ett as in "ette" a suffix added to show youth and femininity
>ville as in villa or place to go for activities of relaxation
CHILD SEX GETAWAY CONFIRMED

You can't be this retarded.

Guys guys, I know this might seem bit unbeleavible but what if...

Some people actually have their own kids they want to take for visit on farm, and the kids might want to go to the pool.

or is
>Tamera LUZZATTO
whoring out
>Ruby, Emerson and Maeve LUZZATTO

Don't you have a bedroom in your parent's house to lock yourself inside?

this

While I personally believe they're taking those kids to pound town, we can't pretend that normies will just accept this.

I can already picture John Oliver:
>"Pool parties, fun right? Unless of course your a 400 pound hacker with a fascination for pedophilia and fan fiction"

>[insert shit eating smug grin]

>"truly there is no depths they won't sink to...all because their witch hunt proved to be as empty as Donald Drumpf's brain"

no he is right, even if in another window some text was garbled when making it i think

>further
>entertainment
#FurtherEntertainment

Don't you have some panties to sniff from a vending machine? Dying race faggot

do it. send her the links

WHAT THE UNHOLY FUCK HAVE YOU GUYS FOUND

HOLY SHIT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Tydings

"Tydings is married to Ben Luzzatto, and they have two daughters; Ruby (born June 17, 2004) and Emerson (born June 4, 2006)."

good info user. need more pizza maps

Probably better not to.

SAGE PIZZA THREADS

HIDE PIZZA THREADS

Yeah man, too much tinfoil for me

I agree that it's weird.

>I would call the heated pool as entertainment for the kids, not the kids as entertainment for the heated pool.
Yeah, that is a good point. One way this would make sense is if "entertainment" is meant to be read in the context of "entertaining guests." Even then it feels weird.

open in new tab and zoom in

>look like retarded autistic schizophrenics.

I think we're too late for that.

Most of the "evidence" will come from people thinking something just sounds creepy (as in they don't immediately understand it), inability to grasp the identity of the source like not understanding that the stilted Christmas email was written by an 84 year old man, or generally poor eating comprehension .

Also rampant confirmation bias, of course. I'm not saying that there isn't corruption and that the Clinton's aren't above dealing with shady people, but trying to prove child trafficking on speculation about emails about Italian food is silly and embarassing, especially when people start acting like they belive it so much that they are genuinely frightened or angry.

>WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW IF THIS ACTUALLY MEANS ANYTHING
it fucking does, it states the girls will be in the pool for the peoples entertainment faggot its literally highlited

mice try ctr shill
>dining al fresco

come on

on second thought, i think he's just telling his guests that his children will be there pissing and being annoying but he's saying it in a pleasant way

So what? Laws dont apply to the elite

Just skimming through the emails

Here's another one about "Pasta"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44232

>So that's our ice encased wiper and taste of the traffic we are in. Suffice to say we will not make it tonight, I am sad to say. Have to settle for the pasta john gave us at Christmas. Really sorry to miss.

>Thx for coming out. Always happy to babysit.

do not let this slide, they are confirmed young children

but what does this entrainment imply?

DISINFO thread. Easily taken out of context. Quit reading into things that you can not prove.

Newfags lurk moar ffs, we've known about this for >12hrs if any of you bothered to look in the archived threads

I'm fine speculating on it, but let's keep it in Sup Forums until there's something concrete. Pushing it on twitter is retarded

wow this is crazy LOL WTF don't let CTR shill slide this shit guys SEND THIS TO FBI foia request RIGHT AWAY send this to WIKILEAKS AND INFOWARSSS!!!! WOW!!!! this is fucking CRAZY !!!

Just found this site documenting an at home birth of Maeve. All children are mentioning in the post.

mamasmidwives.com/maeve-chaim/

Lol this is fucking stupid. This is what all these threads are for?

Thanks god trump is losing

HOLY SHIT. Why haven't the FBI indicted John Podesta and Tamera Luzzatto over this shit? I thought they were on Trump's side now

Alex Jones was always right. Why have I doubted him for so many years?

>be me
>Sup Forums right now
>this is 2 crazy
>LOL what is this
>PIZZA??? wow
>this is child sex
arrest podesta now he is having PIZZZA EVERY night but insert LITTLE BOYS instead of pizza and u have PEDOPHELIA get this 2 FBI asap

sorry i have a life i cant just Sup Forums all day im too busy dicking bimbos

> 96016076
This is too obvious. It has to be some psyop shit.

Thank you for corrupting the child

Two of them are their own kids.

They're child rapists but this email is a dead end.

I'm ready to walk away from Sup Forums forever. You guys are absolute morons.

Take all the other leafs with you

O FUCK HE SENDING HIS OWN KIDS TO A POOL WHAT THE FUCK O MY GOD WHAT A MONSTER. O MY GOD HE IS GOING ON A FAMILY OUTING WHAT THE FUCK LIKE OUTSIDE HOLY FUCK AHHHH

All this talk of pasta sure does make you wonder about these tweets of Podesta's.
Was he sending a message to Assange? If so, what kind of message?
Was he creating a cover story for the inevitable pasta and pizza revelations?
>"Oh, everybody knows Podesta loves pasta, just look here he is cooking risoto!"

>Pool
Orgy

>Pool will be heated
Orgy will be filmed (professional studio lights get very hot)

Yes. Maybe I was unclear: this whole thing is rather embarrassing and all "evidence" seems to be rooted in poor reading (or eating, as I typed) comprehension or unwillingness to research things that sound strange. I remember someone getting hung up on the significance of walnut sauce pizza because they couldn't Google well enough to see that walnut sauce pizza is actually a thing that people cook and eat, or hat pasta and sauce gift baskets are actually a thing that one might receive as a gift.

anyone who is still here is a fucking retard even CTR has left lol

Ok let's put it fucking straight so you dumbfucks can see the clear picture on that email

Sender
>Tamera Luzzatto
Content of message
>we'll be visiting lovettsville farm again. Pool will be heated because Tameras kids will be planning on swimming on it. It's also possible to swim if you wish so. Weather will be bit chilly so dress up so you can eat outside.

somehow your dumb fucks take on that message is
>shady child pedo gangs rape farm in lovettsville
>uber brings in child sex slaves for pool to entertrain you

Holy fuck you guys are thick. What the hell?

Did you know that sweet potato is a remarkable plant. It’s a staple food of many traditional cultures. NASA has considered it a potential crop to be grown on spaceships for long term missions. In terms of energy production it’s only 3rd behind sugar cane and cassava. It produces the most food value (a combination of edible energy and nutrition) of any crop per unit space and time. A study of Fijian farms using manual labour showed that ratio of energy put into farming vs yield of energy was 1:17 for rice and 1:60 for sweet potato. It grows on marginal soil and doesn’t require much nitrogen to grow. It takes a relatively short growth period of 3-4 months to yield. All parts of the plant can be eaten including the leaves which provide additional protein and nutrients..

what happened to maeve luzzato?

>anyone who is still here is a fucking retard
Guess that includes you then.

Interesting info here

I havent been able to read any of these.

yall should know

Why do I recognize this pool?

Yeah, that's not a bad way to say "bring some booze if you want to relax". Seems like the family even lives in Lovettsville...

hentai

Who owns this house?

I stay here 2 bait drumpftards free of charge :(:( lolol I come from reddit

mobilefags BTFO
thanks hiroshigook for the new servers

Owned and operated by Japanese real estate company P Studio, Hanazono Room[1] was built in Tokyo’s Shinjuku district sometimes in the early 2000s.

TFW What a time to be alive, Sup Forums is investigating CP now.

whoa such a big revelation...

For a quick bio : Tamera Luzzatto born Stanton got one sister and one brother. She married a jew guy called Francis Luzzatto. No information, found yet, about how many kids she had with him. Husband died and she remarried another jew called David Leiter.

Even if there is no confirmation, she seems to be the mother of Ben Luzzatto who married Alexandra Tydings. They got two daugthers confirmed but Maeve who is allegedly the last one doesn't appear on the wikipedia page of Tydings.

But only here -> mamasmidwives.com/maeve-chaim/

According to the blog where I found pic related she is the grand mother of the 3 girls.

japan please

really makes you think

This doesn't sound like fucking anything. Some of you are super retards. Find shit we can use and prove not fucking dead end shit talking about kids swimming in a fucking pool.

They are the absolute worst. They're always in here acting all SJW.

Fucking contrarians just for the hell of it. Even when the evidence is right there.

Like when they're trying to argue against the O'Keefe tapes by saying, "But it's edited! Where's the other footage. We're not sure of the context!"

...dumb motherfuckers. You could shuffle that footage like a deck of cards and it would still be damning as hell. They're so delusional.

Oh you sweet summer child

1. Heated pool = drugs available
2. Will be undercover area to prevent surveillance, brings sweaters, even though the sun forecast is sunny, we're not going to move the table, we're going to fuck right here undercover
3. Why would they bring the kids to the pool party, why does that interest anyone, and the tone, the tone for that part is fucked, implied the kids will be doing exactly what he says regardless

Yall dumb blind SHILLS

>reddit

Semi-pizza related........

Pizza....cheese pizza....cheese pizza abbreviated is....

holyl fuukCKKK user....

Explain why they would list the ages of the children so specifically?
Why would the kids serve as entertainment?
Why does it matter if the kids get in the pool?

Even if it's just kids swimming in the pool it's weird. How would you feel if you were in a public pool with your 7, 9 and 11 year olds and some old guy is watching them for entertainment.

Couldn't "entertainment" be just an innocent meaning?

Little kids are going to be in the pool playing so you will have to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't drown and what not.

I mean maaaayyybee this would work with more convincing evidence but until then I'm just gonna take it as a misunderstanding.

Saying "entertainment" in this context just seems like something an older person might say sarcastically to another person who now must babysit a kid

"Well at least ya won't be bored. Now you have some kids to entertain you"

Not shilling. I want to be convinced but... this just seems like an all too common sarcastic phrasing

A short video on the Comet Pizza thing. Some kid giving a review of the place, obviously reading from a script. Toward the end the kid says

>This is DC for teens, where we spend our time so you can have a good time.

Uhhhh....

youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk

it's a meme

Anons get in here!
SHIT IS GETTING SPOOKY!

pedos calling out pedos
I'm from le leddit btw.

Manually amend the URL once the image opens. Delete the "m" before the file type suffix.

if it helps
Luzzatto served as then-Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton’s chief of staff from 2001 to 2009

PEW also restructured so they can lobby

PEW also has a propaganda machine that is Leftist known as PEW RESEARCH CENTOR

Mobilefags can't read these images, they have to remove the "m" in the url.

everything is code word u dumb fucking leftist, even 'swimming pool'

>We have Bonnie bringing 3 children, by the way they are 11, 9, and 7, so you'll have MORE some entertainment.

Are you fucking kidding me, user?

For all you faggots saying this means nothing please gas yourself. He states their age and then says they're there for entertainment

Why not do both just for an alibi? Everyone loves ACTUAL pasta.