You know he's right, Drumpflets

You know he's right, Drumpflets.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/10/04/hillary-has-long-history-of-beating-up-bill-behind-closed-doors-book/
nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3259491/Hillary-Clinton-beats-husband-Bill-terrorizes-staff-new-book-claims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h-9UvrLyj3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think because I support Trump I'm a diehard Republicuck?

wtf i love family guy now

Wow this will really hurt Ford, Reagan, Bush, Bush Jr and Cheney's campaign
God dammit seth you faggot fuck off

Notice how Seth McSupperfaggot conveniently left out the part where BJ The Rapist was bombing baby milk factories in Iraq while he was on trial for sticking a cigar in some fat twat's pussy then lying about it. Every so often I stop and wonder what the face of a Clinton Criminal Co-conspirator looks like, then this fruitcake posts his drivel and I remember its his mental illness and not the cartoon boi talking.

That's like saying the potus is supposed to be a lying cheating cunt so please vote for Hillary?

Is there legitimate proof that Reagan knew about it? I mean, its likely he did, but there wasn't enough evidence to convict him.

All of these people are dead or oppose the DON

>It's okay when a left winger does it! We're the good guys!

At the time they wernt that bad and were supposed o combat "communism" i believe

Hillary has done all of the above and worse, as merely a senator, first lady and secretary of state.

It just blows my mind how quickly all these fuckers will excuse obvious corruption when it's on their team.

Nixon just had a little trouble with a tape recorder.

These people need to be publicly murdered. I can't believe all the propaganda that they are pushing and people are eating it up. It's so much bigger than just a private server and emails. How can anyone say that like it's such a casual thing?

>implying i like ANY of those cucks

they really don't fucking "get" trump supporters,do they?

>Hillary has done all of the above and worse
[citation needed]

Cult mentality is a hell of a drug.

>During the primaries
>"Trump supporters are destroying the GOP establishment from the ground up, and that's a GOOD thing."

>Now
>"So what if Hillary is corrupt, look at these other establishment politicians who did corrupt things!"
Is this all just bait?

It's not about Democrats or Republicans silly goose.

Guess which candidate all of these corrupt fuck ex presidents endorse? Fuck globalists and fuck family fag

>All Hillary has done is use a private email server!

This isn't just ordinary delusion, this is denying the reality that stares them in the face and substituting it with their own.

Hillary is the worst for:
1. Campaigning on corporate money
2. Killing enemies/threats
3. Benghazi
4. Using The Clinton Foundation as a personal hedge fund
5. Wanting to go to war with Russia
6. Lying/Flipping sides incessantly, from War on Iraq to Obamacare
7. Whitewater
8. Having a known Jekyl/Hyde syndrome that makes anti-Trumper's "red button" argument hilarious
9. Emailgate
10. Laughing about defending child rapist

Anything else?

All of those things are terrible at best, treasonous at worst. Not sure what your point is, mr. shill. I'm voting for Trump, but I'm sure as hell not a republican.

>Having a known Jekyl/Hyde syndrome that makes anti-Trumper's "red button" argument hilarious
What are you talking about here?

Fuck Nixon, Reagan, Bush, W, and Cheney. I would never vote for them for the reasons cited and more. Still voted for Trump

Says Trump can't be trusted with the Nuclear codes, while campaigning for a no fly zone in Syria which will put the US in a direct confrontation with Russia which will lead to a world war.

>hey democrats did you know that your party used to defend slavery and a democrat president dropped two nukes on japanese civilians

>contras werent that bad
dont start this bullshit

seth mcfarlane is making a retarded non argument that doesnt mean we need to rewrite history and pretend that reagan dindu nuffin

Hillary is widely-known for having absurd freak outs and throwing objects at her personal guard, along with expletive-laced fits for small things such as saying hello to her. It counters the frequent argument by hill-shills that Trump is a loose cannon and would freak out and nuke everyone. He's actually the calmer of the two by far, he's just an asshole and doesn't give up the constant attack on his opponents. I'll see if I can find the article re: Hillary.

This as well.

every one of those things happened after they were elected. does he really think they would have won if people knew about it before the election?

So therefore vote for the corrupt woman these surviving corrupt folks are voting for?

>Hillary is widely-known for having absurd freak outs and throwing objects at her personal guard, along with expletive-laced fits for small things such as saying hello to her.
#LiterallyMakingShitUp

He's a moron.

It's obviously the content of the emails.

Seth Meyers was also trying to convince his audience that Hillary Clinton just had a technical blooper with her emails and that being investigated over the FBI is no where near as bad as anything Trump has said while on the campaign trail or Pussygate.

I swear to god these people need to be sanctioned in some way for the bullshit they are peddling. Covering up for a criminal is not "free speech," it's a deliberate attempt to abridge justice.

Hillary is being investigated because she sold America's foreign policy to the highest bidder, and sold it through a fake charity foundation, and then used a private email server to try and conceal it. Not only is Hillary Clinton guilty of treason, but everyone who donated to her foundation owes back taxes because it's not an actual charity. The CFG is a for-profit corporation and the product that it sells is America's dignity.

WHATS THAT BABY EATER I CANT HEAR YOU OVER ALL THE SPIRIT COOKING

Hillary Clinton is like a lot of politicians these days: a globalist perfectly willing to sell out America's white ethnic core in favor of the investor class and the low IQ brown masses. The truth is that the "scandals" are just the excuses a lot of people use to justify their dislike of Clinton because they're too afraid to come out and say that they want an America that represents their own race and culture and are voting for politicians more likely to give that to them.

Good thing trump hates the republicans too

the guy who made Ted and fucking Family Guy teaching me history

I don't like Reagan or Bush Jr. either. What's your point?

>Ford pardoned Nixon
How is it all that bad? Ford was only doing what he thought would keep our country from breaking apart.

nypost.com/2015/10/04/hillary-has-long-history-of-beating-up-bill-behind-closed-doors-book/
nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3259491/Hillary-Clinton-beats-husband-Bill-terrorizes-staff-new-book-claims.html

I'm hoping that's an statue in the corner and not what I think it is.

>Trump is a Kremlin agent

>People in power have done bad things before
>Therefore current people in power doing bad things is totes okay!

exactly. And they never will

Like others have pointed out, mainstream republicanism is in the same bed with clinton. I don't like any of it.

also this little shitters like him and le current year man can fuck right off

Can you help me make or find a list of every celebrity who has given an endorsement of Hillary Clinton, so I know what movies, TV shows, and music to stop listening to?

keep the list so we can find out who's tied to this child sex ring.

>BUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUT REPUBLICANS

What a fucking cornball.

He needs btfo. Wow I got real rage burning in me because of his twitter feed.

>You know he's right, Drumpflets.
So your saying that Trump never did anything politically wrong... and is quite possibly the least corrupt presidential candidate....

Really made me think user...
Thinking very long...
Thinking very hard...
Thinking very much...

Seth confirmed for kiddy diddler. Just look at his face for fucks sake. He looks like he'd be a politician.

He also hosted the roast against Trump. Their timeline failed, ours has arisen.

>trump openly condemned and called all those past presidents corrupt and incapable
>wahh why are you all voting for trump he is just another politician, go vote for my politician :DDD

This was after Nixon resigned in disgrace. And did he even do anything wrong? What was the bad thing? The erased tape?

>He also hosted the roast against Trump.
That roast ended with him saying he was sure Trump would make a find president.

Really. Comparing him to anybody but maybe Reagan is dumb. He's essentially called all of them retarded and bad presidents

In 1996, a special Senate Whitewater committee released a report from the FBI demonstrating that documents sought in the Whitewater

investigation had been found in the personal Clinton quarters of the White House.

Hillary testified under oath that she had nothing to do with the documents during the two years they were missing.

The First Lady’s fingerprints were found on them.

Hillary remains the only First Lady in American history to be fingerprinted by the FBI.
Those weren’t the only missing Whitewater documents later found in the Clinton White House.

Rose Law billing records were also found years after being sought in the storage area in the third-floor private residence at the White

House.

Federal and Congressional investigators have issued subpoenas for those documents since 1994.

The Clintons said they did not have them.

The originals disappeared from the Rose Law Firm, in which Mrs. Clinton was a partner, shortly before Mr. Clinton took office.

Democrats fought to keep niggers enslaved, and now they want to teach us about race equality?

EH HEH HEH HEH HEH

I feel so much hatred and betrayal when people I respected make political statements.

> Hi I'm LeBron James and I support Hillary
And here I was, channeling all my energy for Cavs to do the comeback.
Fuck this shit life.

They really don't understand the server, do they? Is it ignorance or are they just braindead?
Don't answer that, I already know.

>Democrats fought to keep niggers enslaved
[citation needed]

My citation: Kiss my fucking ass

>They really don't understand the server, do they?
They don't give a shit.

SMOOOOOCH. There I did it.
Could you pretty please link an article?

The Republicans came about during Lincoln's era, preaching the importance of every man being paid for his work. Guess which party Lincoln belonged to? Guess which party the south generally belonged to?

There was a paradigm shift during the civil rights movement, though.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>WAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNT
YOOOOOOOOOOOURRRRRRRR
>SOOOOOOOOOOOOULSSSSSSSSSS

youtube.com/watch?v=h-9UvrLyj3k

>Seth McFarlane
>AKA "let's make the same show four times with the exact same characters, and make le hilarious cutaway gags about pop culture"

I wish he'd died in 9/11

You know , when I think about it, the modern day Republicans are a lot like the Whigs of Lincoln's era: a party for nobody, only in power as some twisted relic of the old days.

Seth makes 100m I doeant have much to worry about. If you look at his Twitter it's all post still hanging on to the "Trump is Hitler" meme and all replies blow him the fuck out.

> Regan sold arms to Iran
> the current administration doesn't sell arms to the middle east

I guarantee the people who make these pictures don't actually know any history or current events. They just go to Wikipedia and cherrypick the biggest scandals of the other side from 40 years ago.