GradeAunderA

This guy is actually pretty based. He just did 2 videos shitting on Trump and Clinton. The thing is, he let Trump go with very few criticisms and dropped a ton of red pills about Hillary to over 2 million normies.

Hillary video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q714fz3Cu4

Trump video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wHvb7WjDHfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kEtRWdoMI8o
youtube.com/watch?v=ps1cknaLOOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was thinking the same thing. He even included some stuff against shillary in his Trump video. I liked how he played off shitting on Trump as "not wanting to get sued"

I like grade a under a. I wish he'd make a video about /pol.

He may be Pooinloo but he truly is based.
>Pic related is him

His stupid voice and shitty drawings are kind of endearing.

Hate that stupid east London paki accent

Yh i was thinking the same thing.
He only sat trump up as an idiot, as if that even was a burn now.
Meanwhile keep saying clinton would go to war. Good red pill

he's still a poo in loo

>some poo in loo youtuber
>based

It's an abomination. Every time you see something about uppity Muslims chimping out they always have that shitty accent.

Why does anybody like this fucking autist?

He's literally the most blue pilled, dull normie, on YouTube,

literal shit tier, made a few good vids early on and got famous fast, let the fame get to his head and turned into a powertripping fag

The confirmation bias is real in this board holy fuck.

Like are you all really that dumb or something or do you genuinely believe shit about someone who clearly has little to no idea what they are talking about.

Like fuck i wish emotianl faggy cunts would actually care and educate yourself about the world and how at actually works instead of being fucking lame idealistic cunts to support dumb shit that only sounds good cause of how uninformed yall are

Grade is secretly a Trump supporter

Right, I liked right the part right where right he said right, right. Right?

Listen mate, roight! Seriously, I fink that's bullshit, man. I mean, it's like YooToob, dickhead, seriously, man. WHAT!? OKay, let's get one thing straight, I nevah did that, ya batards.

alsosupportmypatreon

This happens to literally everybody

Man are Indians the only intelligent people left?

If you saw the Trump video he is clearly a libtard who is massively uninformed. This fag tried to get a person fired from his job for edrama.

I want this faggot annihilated

He isnt. He is a fucking moron like you

How can anyone listen to that voice for more than a minute, is this guy just being paid to make videos so the CIA has new material to use when they torture people?

i don't like him

What is 5 million subscribers?

2 more than 3 million?

>asshurt bern victim taking the no road America is fucked xd meme
Wow color me surprised, a spineless fencesitting deep liberal brownskin from europe.

Is he /ourguy/?

Checked.

Well, that wasn't too bad. His main criticism of Trump seems to be that he thinks Trump is hubristic, which is a lot more reserved than I expected. I thought it was gonna be a bunch of "HURR DURR HE A RAYCIS!"

That accent is a disgrace I cant listen to anything he says without cringing

'pretty based' more like populist angry man child who plays vidya games and makes youtubs for kiddies

Reminder that he's pakistani

I mean yeah he has a pakistani accent.

why the fuck do terrorists care so much about american politics?

>This guy is actually a stupid annoying screaming faggot with a retarded hick accent

Agreed. Some of the worst shit ever.

and you sit here shitposting on Taiwanese cartoon image boards

>Dat accent
>Dat fucking voice
Couldn't get past 20 seconds

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? The only reason he made a trumo video and said he would, was to get his blue pill audiance to watch his hillary video, that why ig came out firsgt

I'd love to bash his head in. One of the most annoying YouTube cunts ever.

He shouts a lot.

I like his videos the best when they are about ranting about some retarded everyday shit you never really paid attention to, but realize is fucking stupid because he pointed it out.
He gets baited to commenting youtube drama too much though I hope he is growing out of it. He doesn't need to personally BTFO every fuckface on the site.

I was worried his politics videos were going to be more drama bait but it seems people have taken them somewhat well and he'll probably leave the topic be after this.

He's a paki cunt.

>tfw even the biggest YouTuber on the planet is an Aryan white

Dubs can confirm.

He's not white so Sup Forums mandatorily dissagrees

>GradeAunderA
>based
Nah hes a poofter.
youtube.com/watch?v=kEtRWdoMI8o
>WAHHH IT'S SO HARD TO USE MSPAINT

You're not even the one who started the thread. Both of you suck.

----- >
Didn't even make it to ten seconds

Fair enough. Even as an Australian I find his accent annoying.

He's clearly a Trump supporter. The Hillary video was so much more damning. Good job Grade.

Watch this video, and part 2, for a (red)pill on GradeAUnderA

youtube.com/watch?v=ps1cknaLOOE

He tried to get more famous with leafy by doing the same shit as ricegum and fooseytube.

his final statment of

Trump = idiot
Clinton = war

is the most basic fucking redpill which I think normies will actually listen too.

he gets GBP for staying somewhat objective.

>east london paki accent
He sounds like he's from fucking Bolton, doesn't sound south England at all let alone London.

>implying people on Sup Forums give a flying fuck about what (((alisa rosenbaum))) thought

He was better when he just stuck ro relatable rants about simple little things, like that "girly drinks vs. Manly drinks" video he did.

Now he started getting involved in yourube drama and politics his content quality has gone down.

He shilled for Bernie the kike Sanders
Never watched another video from him since

He always sounded kinda Indian even if he has a British dialect his inflections are distinctly Indian.

He's just jealous of him cause he made you tube great again

>cartoon memes
>politic meme
more like fifth grader than grade a. not opening your youtube channel OP, you´ll never make cash like pewdiepie

>haha berncucks are BASED!!!
bernie fags are worse than shills because atleast shillary is half right wing

Do you speak your language? I'm asking cause it seems like you don't speak your language.

He's cool. Has some shitty moments but now he's all right.

i thought he was mulatto

Also, since when was that the right spelling? I thought it was melato or something.

He's a Paki

His last name is Ram

Idk, have you guys taken to using toilets yet?

Yes. We have more Advanced toilets than Japan brah

Daily reminder that an Indian made YouTube great again.
I mean every SINGLE MAJOR has an Indian CEO for a reason.

And yours? Rusev

Stop racism it's 2016.

Trips comfirm

indian office workers are just very nerdy with their whole devoted around company product, they´re not fun to hang around with, are very weak in small talk and pretty much just serve as portable wikipedia you wouldnt wanna see after work hours

What's really fucked is 2 million idiots listen to him on each video and he makes good bank from it.

>implying a hand dug hole in the ground is advanced

Yo is this person fuckin retarded or what

This GradeAUnderA is a YouTube celebrity who is very shrewd with his hits and likes and Google AdMoney.

This is a YouTuber who deliberately attacked the Keemstar DramaAlert channel to generate attention after appearing on DramaAlert for publicity.

Similar to Onision, except GradeAUnderA is better at faking authenticity.

Anyway, my point is - this like clearly likes Trump more than Hillary. However, he made 2 videos to appear neutral to his audience. It was a business decision. lol @ he wants to inform the public.

Still, better that low information voters watch this than John Oliver.

Read it all in his voice, lol.

he has a veeery thick British accent

You can clearly tell he favours Trump, nice.

He is a paki, but that voice is fake.

he's not a poo, he's a paki

>being this new
he said hes from pakistan in on of his livstreams

What difference does it make.

>I'm gonna shout very loud and not engage any counter arguments

Youtubers can't into debate.

this is a good pair of videos for redpilling normies. you do have to warn them about incoming annoying voice and east london paki chav accent, but the facts are there

From Liverpool maybe, due to the accent. Either way, very attention grabbing.