In real life he would have brutally raped her

In real life he would have brutally raped her.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 things
1. Wasn't pocahontas willing to fuck him in real life?
2. Why did white men love raping women, especially "subhumans"? It seems twisted, hypocritical, abd down right degenerate. They're basically committing bestiqlity by their own standards

Because white men are disgusting overgrown children

1. Unless we have a time machine, we probably won't ever know.
2. This isn't really exclusive to white men. It's easier in general to justify doing morally reprehensible things to other people when you can justify it as them not being 'real' people. It was easier for the Romans to kill the Gauls because they were inferior 'barbarians', it was easier for Muslims to slaughter thousands during the conquests because they were 'non-believers', it was easier for settlers to treat the native Americans like shit because they were 'savages', etc.

Imagine the (((reviews))) this would get today...

>2. Why did white men love raping women, especially "subhumans"? It seems twisted, hypocritical, abd down right degenerate. They're basically committing bestiqlity by their own standards

Same reason why white men nowadays run around screaming "white genocide!"

I mean, I always thought Pocahontas was a disgusting movie.

In real life, she was like... 12 when they met.
She was also the chief's daughter and acted as a go-between for her people and the settlers, so raping her would be tantamount to suicide.

In real life she and her tribe would have scalped him and eaten his flesh

They didn't think they were subhuman like animals, they just thought they were humans of reduced intelligence.

In real life he brutally raped her.

man her disney movie version would have deserved it
>have hot native american guy that wants to marry you
>reject him because he's not as funneh as you are
>get mad wet over aryan dick

Your comentary would have worked better if you have choosen something that wasn´t based in real life.

And privileged.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0

For the sake of preventing pointless shitposting, Disney should be forbidden to adapt anything plebs have even a passing knowledge of.
Seriously, the "well ackshully" Disney threads are always about Pocahontas (muh indians should be savages and she should be 12) or Hercules (muh Hades), because plebs don't read books, just wikis.

Because they were thinking with their dicks.

>Why did white men love raping women, especially "subhumans"? It seems twisted, hypocritical, abd down right degenerate. They're basically committing bestiqlity by their own standards

1- They didn't obviously think they weren't humans, but that was the politically correct view to hold at the time, since the savages weren't Christian
2- These men had spent like 3 months in a ship with nothing but other men, they would fuck anything with a pussy

>fuck anything with a pussy
They had horses on the ship... just sayin.

GUYS
DISNEY MOVIES ARE IDEALISTIC?
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

You probably thought this was a real fucking profound revelation, didn't you, you early 00's Newgrounds animator

except this is loosely based on real event, in which she wasn't brutally raped at all and was actually treated like royalty when she came to England
but I guess that doesn't fit the "whites are basically demons and the cause of all suffering in this world" dogma some people seem to have

Yeah, but the majority of Native Americans were treated like shit.

You think it hasn't been ever attempted?

>but I guess that doesn't fit the "whites are basically demons and the cause of all suffering in this world" dogma some people seem to have

You're right, things like the genocide of Native Americans and the Trail of Tears does.

Honestly it wasn't really a good film.

Pocahontaas didn't even fucking marry Smith. She was like 12 when they met. She married John Rolfe, who pretty much raped her.

And just like that, the first horsefuckers to ever roam the planet were created that day.

You speak like Pocahontas was well received

That's what Disney Pocahontas did too. They made a DTV sequel about her journey to England and in a musical number, she randomly inspires Shakespeare to write a line in Hamlet

>genocide
Genocide implies a deliberate attempt to wipe out a race. Not knowing sneezing around natives and their non immune system wiping out 80% of their race is not deliberate and just a horrific mistake due to them not knowing germs were a thing. Taking lands = Genocide. Indians did it as well.

It's always funny when white people try to downplay their past because of their white guilt.
Next you're going to tell me blacks were actually better off in slavery and it was "da joos" who enslaved them anyway.

>Genocide implies a deliberate attempt to wipe out a race
Which is exactly what the whites tried to do.

>It's always funny when white people try to downplay their past because of their white guilt.
You seem butthurt nigger

A pity it failed.

>1. Wasn't pocahontas willing to fuck him in real life?

Native women were DTF, look up what was going on in pre-contact Hawaii sometime

And so would her tribe, and then all the warriors of the tribe that annihilated hers later.

Why is bastardizing real events in this case is okay, yet if you made a movie where evil Jews torment innocent Hitler and holocaust is treated as something good and necessary you'd be treated like the most despicable human being ever?

I dunno about the rest of you, but I'd take her just around the riverbend and paint her with the colors of the wind, if you catch my drift.

Other way around, it was a "daddy can I keep him" sort of situation.

>2. Why did white men love raping women, especially "subhumans"? It seems twisted, hypocritical, abd down right degenerate. They're basically committing bestiqlity by their own standards

Any rhetoric that refers to other humans as 'subhuman' is actually just an excuse to do what you want to those people. Basically, you call people subhuman BECAUSE you want to rape them (or hurt them, or exploit them, or otherwise vent your innermost Id upon them).

Almost all racist rhetoric is like this. They don't believe in their heart of hearts that these people aren't human. They WANT to believe, and they want to be assured that everyone else will go along with that belief, so that they can justify having an underclass they can rape/kill/exploit at will.

How's that white genocide working out for you, cumskin?

He's actually not wrong tho.

no need to samefag after you got told, everyone can tell

>thinking I'm him
>thinking you "told" anyone

>1. Wasn't pocahontas willing to fuck him in real life?
I mean yes if you believe any of the shit John Smith wrote but given none of the shit he wrote makes any god damn sense the answer is probably no

Something more important.
How the fuck did they understand each other?
They spoke two very different and until then disconnected languages

>Next you're going to tell me blacks were actually better off in slavery and it was "da joos" who enslaved them anyway.
Wouldn't it have been considered payback for Egypt since black people love to rave about how they were pharaohs?

By the Spanish.

The English and French treated them well, up until the Natives decided to start raiding and scalping everyone.

>another day on comblr

>Thread shitting on white people

Sign me up!

>since black people love to rave about how they were pharaohs?

>Having such low IQ that you actually believe Sup Forums memes

Literally the best Disney movie of all time

>first
>not Mongolians
You know there are probably a couple breeds of horse with Genghis' blood in them.

It's never been considered "okay", people have always and will always have issue with Pocahontas. But the fact is it takes place 400 years ago as opposed to 70. Everyone involved in Pocahontas is dead, as are their children and grandchildren and great grandchildren meanwhile there are still Holocaust survivors still alive.

And hell even on top of that there are like half as many natives as there are Jews in the world and very few people actually care about Natives including the government whereas most people at least pretend to care about Jews.

The majority of natives died before ever coming into contact with whites due to the spread of European diseases that the Natives had no immunity towards.

That isn't to say that the Spanish weren't downright evil towards the natives that lived long enough to be enslaved, but if you honestly think most of the natives died to expeditionary forces you're massively underestimating the amount of people living on the American Continents pre-contact.

This. Hell, my dad worked on this film (at nintendo clearly) and even he thought it was dross.

But then again, if you meet any Disney Renaissance animators, they all think that period was total shit and you're a pleb for liking it.

>The majority of natives died before ever coming into contact with whites due to the spread of European diseases that the Natives had no immunity towards.

Nigga it doesn't matter. When whites DID come into contact with them they tried to wipe them out. Forced sterilization and genital mutilation upon Native Americans in the US continued up until the late eighties, it was just done discreetly enough that nobody made a fuss until very late in the process.

What was done to them was attempted genocide. It doesn't matter if diseases did half the work.

>Half the work
Jesus open a fucking history book.

Also, there wasn't a government directive to sterilize young native women. It was uncaring white doctors attempting, in their own bigoted way, to reduce poverty among the reservation population.

But I guess sensationalizing injustice is more important than providing proper context and actually learning from it.

More like 95% of the work

Yeah, idiots have no proper sense of scale. The idea of an apocalyptic super pandemic will never take root in their heads unless it happens in the modern day. Especially when blaming the white man sounds better to them, despite the fact that there is no way a couple of hundred dudes with rifles could depopulate two continents worth of people.

In real life she was like 12 years old when he married her.

So the Aryan master race didn’t conquer the wild untamed lands and subdue the savages?

I mean they absolutely didn't single handedly depopulate two continents and can hardly be blamed for the plague since no one had any idea about virology and how an isolated population may not have immunity to diseases other populations had become immune to. And not all whites were shitty to natives, the French were pretty decent and a lot were just neutral

Doesn't change the fact that Spanish, British, and Portugese colonists did a decent job mopping up what population was left after the super plague. Like yeah history is complicated and exists on a massive fucking scale but that doesn't mean you can't call a shitty thing shitty

I have a question, user-senpai. Why the fuck did the North-American Indians had such a shitty immune system? They way people talk about them makes it seem like an European sneezed and the Indians started falling dead. Here in South America not only did the Indians didn't die of the European's diseases but they actually interbreed with them so much that most of the modern population is at least some part Indian.

No, the lands were already tamed by the natives and empty due to the plague. Accounts of the first English settlers have them grave robbing abandoned(dead) villages.

A shitty thing is shitty, but the nuanced version you just recited isn't the what is being force fed to young children, now is it?

You need to take a basic biology class, my dude.

North American Natives had no domesticated animals to catch diseases. No diseases means no immune system. When they got in contact with Europeans all the shitty diseases that they had built up immunity to jumped over to the natives and tore the population apart.

Wouldn't know man, not from America. I have no doubt the narrative is fucked up there and no one actually understands the full story

Since no one's actually answering with the actual answer I thought I might as well will. They didn't really see the natives as "subhuman" in the sense that you're thinking. To them subhuman meant just a step below human, as in, if they were to civilize the natives to where the point Europe were at the time then they'd be considered fully human. Some settlers though the way to do this would be to mate with them so that the European gene would be spread among the natives. This is what they called "the white man's burden". They felt responsible for the natives they were trading with and felt that it was their duty civilize them and make them fully "Human". To some, this meant they'd literally rape the human into them. So to them, it was seen as the kind thing to do.

It lacks nuance and consistency.

The settlers are the bad guys early on, but all of a sudden the natives are the bad guys during manifest destiny for defending their land.

American history as taught by public education is a fucking joke.

>People ITT really think that a couple hundreds of malnourished scurvy white boys went hyper holocaust on a entire continent of millions thanks to "muh gunpowder" and not the work of a microscopic murderfucker that could be spread by just having a pleasant small talk with your neighbor and a series of agreements the europeans had with some group of natives taking advantage of their own conflicts
I mean, I know you guys came from tumblr but that's not what you really believe, is it?

>Why did white men love raping women, especially "subhumans"?
Pro tip: most societies loved raping, especially other cultures. It's about asserting dominance in a fucked up way

>latter half of the thread is all about how that isn't the case and discussing how shitty generalized history is
Yeah fuck off

Same thing happened with Europe long before. Most historians believe the Black Death came to Europe with the trading caravans from the Silk Road. Europe had direct and indirect(brought by those that had diract contact) contact with Asia and Africa while America was isolated

Tell me what they gain from killing the people they were trading goods with.

>hurr it was more dan half!

It. Doesn't. Matter. The facts are that the settlers were very much inclined to take advantage of this and try to finish the job. You want a nuanced view of history? The nuanced view is still that genocide was attempted. There is no way out of that reality.

>Also, there wasn't a government directive to sterilize young native women.

No, there wasn't, but there was a distinct medical culture of it brought about by how the government treated and portrayed the Native American population. There mere fact that doctors thought it was fine to do this speaks of how dehumanized they were. The government didn't tell doctors to do it, but they didn't attempt to restrict the practice either, and very much created the environment that lead to it.

I wanted to write "There are people ITT", my bad

Land. Resources. Slaves.

Sup Forums libtards always sound like they're in middle school

Once they could survive in the wild without Native help killing them would have easily opened up new land to build and access to resources they were sitting on. It also ended and existing or potential conflicts. It could also improve your standing with other tribes who didn't like the one you wiped out/sent away

Sup Forumstards on the other hand sound like they're still in preschool.

Why does basic history need to have a political standing? The Europeans destroyed the natives. It’s a basic objective fact. I’m sorry you stupid hicks think Education is “liberal brainwashing”

>all these niggas pretending Manifest Destiny didn't happen because there were diseases first

Sweet Jesus, Sup Forums really has done a number on this board.

She married a different dude, user

So conquest = genocide now? Not saying conquest isn't a shitty thing

Intent matters.

They want to hold onto the fairy tale of their great great great grant grandpappy crossing the sea, discovering the natives, and marrying a cute Native princess.

When in reality he sacked their villages like a warlord and raped underages girls.

It's simple really, you get to take their goods and trade it with your fella white men instead.

Sand Creek Massacre, the Mendocino War, the The Trail of Tears and the general policy toward natives in that era have been considered genocidal for a long fucking time now. We have loads of correspondences between leaders indicating that no prisoners were generally to be taken and the aim of these endeavors was to wipe out the indigenous population wherever it was to be found.

FFS can you really call the intentional distribution of smallpox-infected blankets anything but genocidal in intent?

>They want to hold onto the fairy tale of their great great great grant grandpappy crossing the sea, discovering the natives, and marrying a cute Native princess.
That's their fairy tale
>When in reality he sacked their villages like a warlord and raped underages girls.
That's your fairy tale
Is reality. These people were in a foreign land with barely any means for survival. They weren't barbarians that would shoot themselves in the foot by intentionally pissing off the only experts of the land.

But they were both real and probably met or were in the same vicinity at one time and he already didn't rape her sooo... No.

>Thread is about Pocahontas
>Citing incidents, genocides and massacres that happened 200 years later
at least cite incidents that happened in the 1600s you boob

>That's your fairy tale

So the Europeans dindu nuffin? Zero rape and violence?

No, Manifest Destiny was a thing, i'm trying to point out that tumblr always credits the disease bodycount to it and never considers the collaboration natives had with europeans to wipe other different natives

To their credit it's more historically accurate since Manifest Destiny happened much later after the settlers

Shit man I guess none of the well-documented stuff in ever happened, then? It was just a bunch of dudes who landed and then diseases happened and then they were totally cool with the natives after that, but, like, the natives just sort vanished. There was no Trail of Tears, there was no Manifest Destiny. Shit, one of the primary reasons for the Revolutionary War was not that colonists wanted to take more native land and the government wouldn't let them, that totally didn't happen either.

It was ALLLLLLL diseases.

north american indians all descended from like 100 people, meaning they're inbred, weak and with horrible immunological systems
this is why the european colonists had to use blacks as slaves instead, even though that required hauling them all the way from africa

The discussion has moved well on from that by now dude. At the moment one side is claiming that no attempt was ever made by colonists at genocide. Which is wrong.

Sure, it didn't happen immediately, but it sure fucking happened.

This. What the hell is this thread on about? Keep your time periods consistent.

Dead slaves are the best.

>colonists wanted to take more native land and the government wouldn't let them, that totally didn't happen either.

>The Brits freed their slaves before we did and without a civil war
>They took in American slaves during the Revolutionary war and freed them too

>The Brits were right all along

>Next you're going to tell me blacks were actually better off in slavery and it was "da joos" who enslaved them anyway.
No, I'm going to tell you blacks were better off enslaved because they actually contributed to society in some small way. Unlike today.

>The Brits were right all along
Was there ever any doubt?