Aus: Anyone notice how TV ads are full of blacks and mixed race couples now?

The last 6 months it has exploded.

It was somewhat rare a year ago now I would say 75% of TV ads and catalogues are full of blacks and mixed race couples.

Kmart, Target and BigW are like something out of blacked.com

Did Australia get a warning from the UN to increase the amount non-whites in advertising?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/parramatta/sydney-home-to-more-marriages-between-people-from-different-ethnic-backgrounds-than-any-other-australian-city/news-story/1fd60f94b314b8f4120a49d1f2b7cff9
mobile.twitter.com/jonholmes1/status/780313745788694528
theguardian.com/media/2016/oct/02/bbc-presenter-jon-holmes-the-now-show-sacked
the-watch-series.to/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scream at the tv every time I see it.

Aussies want big black emu cock

All I watch is the Chase Australia and the news sometimes and I haven't noticed it. What cuck channels are you watching, SBS?

>tfw statoil was bough out in Sweden and they all turned into CircleK

Globalism is happening and there is no way to stop it without getting gangraped by everyone else like Russia, Syria, Libya are

I don't watch TV.
>Did Australia get a warning from the UN to increase the amount non-whites in advertising?
I do remember Sup Forums making a thread about some cunt who came here and complained our ads were "too white"

Fucking race mixing propaganda pisses me off. I know Aussie women aren't great, but I've never met a coal burner.

I'm not sure if I've noticed this too much.
I have however noticed that every child in ads are rangas.

Just looked at the Kmart catalogue. This is on the 2nd page. This is basically every catalogue now.

I would say only 40% of models in catalogues are fully white now. The rest are mixed or non-white.

The white girls are always paired with black boys.

Oh, they must be doing to you what they've been doing to us for over a decade now. The intensity increased roughly 5 years ago here.

>wow look at us blacks using a mac
>yup blacks know how to use technology
>wow look at us a Black female white male couple
>yeah this happens and doesn't look completely off
>wow look at us back females taking down opression
>by going to ITT and U of phoenix
>lolmao.png
>look at us chinese people driving cars
>we dont suck at driving

GIBS PLS

>Australian TV

Pic related irony

>UN
It's the Jews.
>pray4sweden

>watching TV

m8...

>Some cuck in the paper today said they cried from reading Bolt talk about Pell shit

They really need to harden up

>Watching FTA TV
>Not just watching FTA TV but watching the Ads too

And to think we're locking up kids on Manus Island so people like you can keep your spot in this full as country.

I point this out to my partner all the time.

They're trying to mormalize it.

>Security system commercial

>Female victim

>White male perp

I can understand it here cause muh 60%, but it cracks me up when I see all these major majority white countries pulling this shit.

>Bolt talk about Pell shit

dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/parramatta/sydney-home-to-more-marriages-between-people-from-different-ethnic-backgrounds-than-any-other-australian-city/news-story/1fd60f94b314b8f4120a49d1f2b7cff9

Fuck NSW and Victoria. You aren't Australian.

>
you cunts still have tvs?
i haven't watched tv in like 5+ years now
literally no need too

>They're trying to mormalize it.
Absolutely. I troll mamamia.com.au and I swear they have (((agents))) commenting on that site.

Women just hijack comments sections to say how much they love mixed race children.

The article will be about some celebrity. Nothing to do with race and someone will comment:

"Can I just say how much I love mixed race children. They are so much better than bland white babies."

They are definitely trying to normalise it.

Women are the only ones who watch TV for reasons other than News and Football.

Don't forget that women are the target of the race mixing propaganda.

The advertising companies parent companies are from burgerland, they are pushing through directives.

>women watch tv
maybe old hags
any girl under 30 just browses facebook and shit

The largest demographic by far that watches TV nowadays is women. Most guys I know no longer watch TV or only do so for sports. This is a targeted normalization campaign aimed at western women, they're easily led by the status quo.

>tfw mixed race
>tfw parents married out of love and still happily together after 30 years
>tfw still get lumped in with the recent generation of mutts whose virtue-signaling parents fell for the meme

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS NOT FAIR. I AM NOT A FUCKING JEWED NOVELTY BABY

they already have, i'm from the country and 90% of the people here in the city honestly believe in this bullshit. if you grew up in the city you probably can't see it, but it's plain as fuck to me.

kids don't fight anymore, insulting people is banned and can get the cops called on you, if you're listening to some music at 8:45 someone will call the cops so they rock up to the door at 9, saying anything except "fuck" (and even that's rare) will get you treated with scorn and stared at, and holding a firm opinion will get you looked at like a muslim saying "allahu akbar" in a crowded theater.

sometimes i wish the chinese would get over themselves and invade already. raising your voice gives cunts "PTSD" here.

I think that's what it is. Pandering to liberals who complain about exclusion. Are we really meant to believe that they are marketing TO them to get fucken health insurance? It's showing the company with the abo voice over and the little black kids is open minded for the white mums to sign up without fear of being attacked on Facebook for liking the page of a white supremacist health fund.

They don't have to normalize it to you. Just to your children.

Dude exactly the fucking same here in Bongland. Like you say in the last 6 months it's gone over drive. BBC literally have adverts almost attacking white people. Black people in so many adverts and main roles now it's crazy. all forced.

I've noticed this exact same shit

Especially with gay couples and having kids

Always insurance commercials as well

Good thing i havent watched TV since the olympics so thats like once every 4 years

My father is in his 60s. He said in his time, when two boys had an issue, they'd don boxing gloves, go to the gym, and fight til one hit the ground. I think things are less healthy in a society where we can't resolve disputes that simply.

oh and lighting a camp fire in your back yard so you can snack on some snags and have a yarn will result in 3 fire trucks coming over, then they'll call the cops and you won't be able to hear for a week after that. i'm sure if you're unlucky that brown cunt on the project will have a vietnam flashback about you the next night. if you want to get a permit to ignite a fire on your own property don't bother either, you'll have to pull some serious magic to get that past the passive aggressive bunch of cunts at the local council

you don't even have niggers, but few cuntanese

Sadly I know women who have said this in real life. That they prefer mixed babies. It makes me want to rip my hair out but I smile and nod politely

Which city is this? Must be Melbourne.

no shit
putlockers.ch
kissanime.com
kisscartoon.me

every single show movie and anime made ever. just watched that new dr strengle love with cumbersnatch. that plus online shopping..

aus media literally never taints my eyes

>The white girls are always paired with black boys

Hard to miss, isn't it. If there were just as many ads with hwite guys paired with POC women, it wouldn't be so fucked up. But there aren't.

Only conclusion is the cunts want to get rid of Y chromosomes R and I

Bank commercials are really bad too now. Full of Changs and Elliot Roger factories.

The whole George Pell scandal stuff, person was just doing the whole virtue signalling show like the literal autist a few days ago about 'how anyone could DARE be against safe schools!'

My new house doesn't have an aerial on the roof so I can't get FTA TV.

I just watch what I want on Netflix, etc...

>Olympics
>Anything but a celebration of globalism

at my school we used to do exactly that. no cameras, no screaming, no making fun of anyone, a first aid trained teacher would be within arms reach, and the moment either guy started getting hazy or fell to the ground the fight was off. clean, fair and making any jokes about a fight or anyone involved in one would get the shit kicked out of you.

oh, and mobbing people was strongly discouraged, one asian family moved in once and their little pile of shit spawns tried that and they were treated so badly they sold their house for a 25% loss and left 6 months later.

yes. i unfortunately have contact with people from Monash and i can't even get angry anymore.

In a Chinese majority area in Sydney, theres a street sign giving a warning of a high car accident zone

Dear old dad was recently talking about how he experienced the same thing during the late 70s and early 80s on American tv

Fight hard, fight well, you glorious cunt. You might make it through this

muslims make up 2% if the population.

Lets put them in various news media channels 20% of the time or more

makes me so mad the fucken 2% cunts!
they should only get 2%

S W A M P E D
W
A
M
P
E
D

God yes.

We have a soap here called Shortland Street that has run for 20 years I think.

80% of the white women are with Maori or Polynesian men.

Then there are the TV ads. Spark (Used to be Telecom) has numerous adds that run at the moment and through out the past year.

They have the following couples.

>Island guy with his mixed race kid (She looks like she has white in her)
>Asian couple with their Asian kids
>Indian guy with white woman
>Island guy with white woman and their 4 mixed race kids
>Maori guy with white woman and their mixed race kids.

This is the whitest i've seen Cbeebies and thats only becsuse one of them is missing a arm.

This was an ad on my kindle

They should get 0% mate

What sort of push-over attitude is that?

I'm willing to help purge the Jew for the last time.

They can OY VEY as much as they want, wont change my opinion

Anyone noticed how popular caramel girls with afros are in advertising?

While watching Frasier yesterday I saw that Telstra commercial with the mulatto kid and his white mother and black father. Those mulattoes look so fucking ugly, worse than pure blooded Africans, there must be some uncanny valley factor to it.

But yes, I completely agree with you OP, this shit has exploded. You are not exaggerating when you say 75%, I'm shocked how rapidly this Cultural Marxism shit is spreading from America to Australia

The times they are a changin'.

Makes me wonder if Home and Away or Neighbours is pulling that shit. I haven't watched either in 10 years.

BRING BACK THE BIFF CUNTS

What are worse Sup Forums

>Protestant Americans LARPing as Crusaders
or
>Anglo-Irish subhuman Australians LARPing Nazis

Nah I don't watch the talmudvision m8

They aren't. I was actually talking to a red pilled mate about it the other day.

Home and Away has no gay agenda or mixed couple bullshit going on. Just really good looking white people.
Neighbours I assume is the same.

>we anglo are getting brainwashed to be good cucks

YOU DONT SAY?

I've seen the Kmart ad. Teenage African dancing with white girl.

Kmart is FULL of Asians and Indians and niggers. At 10pm on Friday night there are queues at the checkouts.

Gf did some advertising at uni. Said watch where the logo is. Like when they end an ad in a face with a logo, that's who they really want to appeal to.

So based on that we can say they are marketing to the black teenager and telling him he can get the pretty blonde white girl if he wears the cool Kmart duds.

>Not calling it telavivsion

It's not because of talent
>mobile.twitter.com/jonholmes1/status/780313745788694528
>theguardian.com/media/2016/oct/02/bbc-presenter-jon-holmes-the-now-show-sacked

I only watch the first week or so rest is shit desu

Anyone else seen that pozzed to fuck Maurice Blackburn Lawyers ad that says if we don't fight for blacks gays jews and muslims to be lazy entitled corrupt pieces of shit at the expense of white Australians we'd jeopardise freedom for all of us? I'm fucking sick of it. Not just the ad, but all of it. I don't watch TV though, just my mum does.

Fuck the project I want to behead Wallidied Wallian Walla kike. Also fuck the fat pink haired bitch. Where do they live?

In partial defence of Kmart etc, not that I condone this Jewish brainwashing, but a large portion of their customer base are poor cunts from the suburbs, especially a lot of immigrants (Indians, Chinks, Lebos, etc)

Middle-class whites don't generally shop at pov places like that

christ

Yup, absolutely. It feels like it just suddenly happened over night 7 or so months ago.

Noice

Nice thanks mate.

Yep saw an australian 7/11 ad last night had a light skinned nigger with black frizzy hair when I doubt they even make up even 0.2% of our population.

It's a massive psyop being done all over the west.

(((They))) know that women are by far the largest consumers of media and are impressionable. The more weak willed white women will see their favorite trendy tv starts breeding with niggers and begin to get the idea that doing so themselves is socially acceptable.

that never happened at your school. stop making shit up.

THIS SO MUCH

Wouldn't know wtf is going on the idiotbox if women didn't watch that shit. Show called "Doctor doctro" is based on miscegenation. Makes me REEEE everytime.

People still shop at kmart?

Surely they just go online like everyone else?

Yes you are. Your white parent betrayed you. You are an abomination and you always will be. You are a living weapon that is destroying western civilization and will ALWAYS be hated.

>all pleb tier shit
Fucking kill yourself

This a recently new show on Ten, where the blonde chick cucks her boyfriend for the Maori, who she constantly fawns over and says how hot he is.

You guys ever notice that all the men portrayed in TV ads are effeminate-looking nu males? Like, really harmless looking, kind of fruity men?

They don't ever portray manly men except to poke fun of them, as in beer commercials, for example. Or bumbling husbands fucking up the car insurance or the house cleaning, and then the wife steps in and saves everything.

Literal Jewish brainwashing

It's incomplete, but I'm liking it

We need you now more than ever .

I am going to kmart tomorrow to buy a 20kg dumbbell set. Might go see that new Mel Gibson movie.

>watching tv
you are literally the problem

What's better?

Don't watch television.

Pirate all your stuff and live online.

Actually I wanna add to this.

The real target is the Indian student. The good looking black African who dances well is the aspirational figure and the white girl is the goal.

The message is if you wear the cheap Chinese clothes from Kmart you'll be smooth like the black guy who gets all the pretty white girls.

The HBA ad I mentioned earlier is for white lady guilt. Abos don't get health insurance.

Yeah hacksaw ridge sounds amazing

Last I heard Channel 10 is losing money every year.

Good.

>tfw when you live in melburn
>tfw i try to redpill my nigger and brainwashed classmates
>tfw when they call me nazi because im a race realist
>they don't do anything though because I have a buzzcut and people think im a skinhead
>all i can think about is bashing those little faggots in antifa
Anyone want to meet me in the cbd and try to find some antifa scum?

>Please spoonfeed me senpai!!!
How about you stop being an inept retard first?

Oi bro, ad this to your list
>the-watch-series.to/

What's going on with brexit? Your Lord Judge said Parliment was sovereign and basically killed your vote. I always thought the Queen was sovereign. And were does the House of Lords fit into this? I thought America was fucked just trying to elect a President. But you anons?

Oh yeah

Doctor Doctor, fuck. And that 'The Wrong Girl' with some ad

>But what if this mistake
>*cuts to some dark cunt*
>is actually right????

Fucking cancerous

Jesus Christ, this is the most autistic and insecure thread I've ever read.

channel 10 is the worst. The Project always seems to have a sob story about some nigger/mudlime/chink/tranny/faggot who got abused tries to tell us that all white people responsible for it