Sup Forums approved fetishes? I'll start

Sup Forums approved fetishes? I'll start

>Femdom

wtf man

Chubby asian milfs

11/10 fetish right there, just next to feminization and role reversal. That goes without saying, of course.

>Not an argument

I never said it was good just Sup Forums approved. Wtf fetishes are red pilled then?

shitty cucked fetish
a slide thread
generic shitpost
even canada could do better

read the first letter of each line

>Femdom
Fuck yes, my one and only, the forbidden fruit!

Clearly all of the above. As well as abdl, as everyone knows Sup Forums loves to shit its pants over the latest 'literally nothing'.

Sager?

What is cucked about femdom? Shes not having sex with any other men? Besides Sup Forums is and will always be a femdom board so your certainly in the minority.

Cuckolding

Sup Forums's only problem with it is usually the girl will pick the Bull.

That is the definition of cucking

in our relationship I am the one who chooses the BBC that will penetrate my wife, not her, so it isn't cucking and in fact it's a sign of dominance & confidence

>Wtf fetishes are red pilled then?
Cock and ball torture

>German
>not scar
Helmut what the fuck happened?

Reverse cuckold or cuckquean is the only redpill

lynching niggers.

Traps

>tfw former Ms. Natural Olympia is someone you lift with on occasion and are friends with
>tfw she has delts I'd kill for
>tfw you realize she's actually pretty hot
>tfw you know she rarely dates because guys are freaked out by her
>tfw you realize she's also a mostly redpilled Christian
>mfw I'm married and will never know what it's like to have some interesting private times with her

this

This guy got it right.

Did you know that sweet potato is a remarkable plant. It’s a staple food of many traditional cultures. NASA has considered it a potential crop to be grown on spaceships for long term missions. In terms of energy production it’s only 3rd behind sugar cane and cassava. It produces the most food value (a combination of edible energy and nutrition) of any crop per unit space and time. A study of Fijian farms using manual labour showed that ratio of energy put into farming vs yield of energy was 1:17 for rice and 1:60 for sweet potato. It grows on marginal soil and doesn’t require much nitrogen to grow. It takes a relatively short growth period of 3-4 months to yield. All parts of the plant can be eaten including the leaves which provide additional protein and nutrients.

I love muscle girls. In a fat guy tho and will never feel their touch :[

All that muscle and the average slacker man could waste her because muscle density and genetics > looks and training.

>tfw reactions to dismemberment
It seems pretty Sup Forums due to all the the wars. I didn't ask to be like this but I can't help myself.

nice shitpost

I have a weakness for huge black soles. :/

What does Sup Forums think of spongetai?

Potato poster out

That's a man's asshole underneath those undies.

A stinking, shit encrusted asshole.

Dangling right beneath it are two wrinkly balls.

Having a sweet caring docile housewife who is also your cow to be milked, fertilized, and fed whenever you feel like it.

Also blondes.

Race mixing with Asians.

Its actually a smooth well trained asshole, probably the best in the business currently.

Nationalist with a Dominant girlfriend reports in. Based thing
>pegging
>wax
>spanking
>bondage
>tease and denial
Can't go wrong

>A stinking, shit encrusted asshole.
Dude just because you don't soap your ass after every shit, don't project on us.

You're the reason people stink.

kek

I just realized that muscle women are the antithesis to traps.

We should feed all the numales hormones so they become traps, problem solved

Feet are nice, but like 95% of black chicks have really fucking ugly feet.

White = Latina > Asian > Middle-eastern >>>>>>POWERGAP>>>>>> Poo in loo >>>>>> Black

Femdom is always degenerate shit though.

not a bad idea honestly
if we feminized Elliot rodger he would have never killed all those people
beta rage is real

Penis in vagina, missionary position, for the sole purpose of procreation. Sometimes kissing

giantess

all feet but White genuinely suck

Fucking yourself all your life then realizing you got yourself preggers on truth bombs, at age 70 when you're too old to actually make red pill babies.

>why live

Get your head out of your ass and start thinking for yourself you sheep. Or do you need validation for your own personal tastes and choices so badly?
Sup Forums couldn't agree on what pizza to order, let alone what "degenerate" fetish is okay.

I'm aware you're an aussie shitposter, but this "Sup Forums approved" bullshit still annoys the fuck out of me.

>ricemixing

Are you sure about that user?

look at her paws. they are deformed from (((heels))). Well, my girlfriend is Finnish, so for (((some))) her feet are azn

Scat

Robots/Gynoids.

this

Classic Straya. Why nood Aryan Cuckolding where only pure people are involved. Fucking niggers is not interracial, it's bestiality

Giantess.

Paws
;^)

I'm into whatever this is.

facial abuse
and or ryona

STOOOOP

I can only get so erect

What's her name?

Creampie for pregnancy

I like stronk grils but not femdom.
Well, a bit tomboyish is okay.

>he fell for the marriage meme
Just divorce, user. The rate is over 50% in your country anyways.