IF HILLARY WINS THE ELECTION, WE MUST RIOT

If the election ends with Hillary as the winner, we must take to the streets and rebel. I'm not even kidding. I want every Hillary hater to flock to the streets and start doing something.

Let's get a fucking civil war started.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvG3is7Bm1w
westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/what-i-saw-at-the-coup/
youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There will be no riots if Clinton wins. There will, however, be riots if Trump wins, and Obama will abet these riots and the media will sympathize with the rioters.

posting in potential honeypot

>tfw no gun and no cool beating sticks

I might go nignog and steal shit if it habbens

Helly DHS/FBI/CIA

Riot?

Oh no it's well beyond that. Her and her pedophile friends all must die. Every single one of them.

Fbi will expose their names, our job is to accumulate wealth and power and destroy them.

What have i posted in

Fuck Clinton and fuck globalists.

Goddamn right.

FBI?

I thought you assholes were on our side

>lets not riot guys, lets accumulate wealth and power and then destroy them
>this plan will surely be a swift one and the people we're targeting won't have passed from old age
>a fucking leaf

>our job is to accumulate wealth and power and destroy them.

doing THAT is far too late omfg lmao you be in a fema camp before u even realize shes elected

whites dont riot, whites do something else

Fuck off CTR shill

How does saying "We need to riot if Hillary wins" make me a CTR shill? CTR supports Hillary. I don't.

Nice try shill. Board of peace.

false flagging CTR shill

it's called a false flag. Fuck off CTR

get Hillary addesses. Trash it all.

>Sup Forumstards
>rebelling
pick 1

Sup Forums is a board of peace

clean up rubbish on the streets. Don't hurt a fly!

No sir mr FBI. id never think it

>rioting
>stealing from neighbors
>burn down cities
>just to annoy the government
Fuck off nigger.

>implying the fat cucks on Sup Forums will actaully do anything
lmao

if Hillary wins she wont hold office for very long.

A vote for Hillary is a Vote for Tim Kaine at this point.

I promise you that she will either end up in Jail or some nut job will Martyr her because we have learned how corrupt and evil she truly is, nobody wants a person like that in power (Only those fucking Tard baby leftists who are afraid of losing muh abortions and muh transgender gay marriage)

Trust me even if she wins, she won't win for long

*Disclaimer I am not saying in anyway I approve or will take action to murder Hillary Rodham Clinton if she is elected President, but if it happens I will grab a Bag of Popcorn and watch the video of on Repeat over and over and over, probably take 3 weeks off work for it

Fine, then let me correct it.

Let's group up and take to the White House. We battle the government. Let's start a western Ukraine.

pretty sure this will happen in most of america

I can't be that far away from my computer or the boards, sorry.

go take the white house, le secret space marines can't stop a mob of a thousand people

>founding fathers were niggers

This is NSA. And not to split hairs but the FBI isnt one person or even 1 division. Theyve been known to overlap each other on both sides of an investigation before too. One side as a plant amd the other just doing his job.

With that said violence wont get rid of these people. Simply not playing into their rigged game will.

>WHEN THEY GO LOW, WE GO HIGH

Chimpout Trump fag, I'd love to see Deray Mckesson's face when a black kid with a MAGA hat get's his brain blown out for throwing Molotov cocktails.

honey pot: the thread.

Keep "specific" calls to action off the internet, or else youre no better than some teenage fuckbrain who steals a trump sign and posts it on their instagram.

You know as well as everyone that nobody will du a thing in that case. And best she just put all protesters in jail, at worst just massacre you after some "unidentified sniper" will shoot at police.

Nobody wants to go to jail

youtube.com/watch?v=IvG3is7Bm1w

If she wins and the FBI doesn't arrest her, then we take the white house.

unlike you ctr shill we have weapons.

400lb computer bound basement dwelling NEETs thinking they'll get out and rebel.
> yeah sure boys

Hillary wins. An hour after the elections national news report that angry people are rioting and looting fast food places. Hillary does her first interview and says see I told you Trump all Trump voters are fat racist basement dwellers. Liberals prase her for standing up against these people.

Weren't you fucks going to take out Obama.
No one even tried
> big talking shit for brains do nothing faggots

Trump won't be winning.

This.. Sadly. However, this doesnt mean someone shouldnt do something. Go out there, make a change, kill Hillary and end up in the history books.
Civil war will never happen in burgerland. Why? Simple:
>Burger proud to be able to buy gun.
>Burger buys all kinds of guns.
>Burger is about to lose guns.
>Burger is mad but doesnt use the guns to protect himself.
>This is why america will fall.
You literally only need to do something, anything, and people will start to follow. A lot of people don't want trump AND hillary, you'd be suprised in what you'd unleash.
>Have we started a fire?

>Some nutjob will martyr her.
Good. Kill the lass, nobody will lose any sleep over it and it might actually push us in the right direction. Someone should've done that months ago.

Don't worry, even if she wins, she won't be president until january, plenty of time to indict her before she pulls out some presidential shennanigans to save her own ass

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/what-i-saw-at-the-coup/

This is a more likely way it would go down..

roll

>flock to the streets and start doing something.
are you a nigger or something?

people will organize on social media

We have an Operation planned to drop November 9th in the event the election does not go as planned

what kind of operation

We the people are the rightful masters
of both congress, and courts. Not to
overthrow the constitution but to
overthrow the men who pervert it

sic semper tyrannis
indicium est gratis

>It's a CIA thread

Race war?

Race War.

>posting in potential honeypot
it's ok senpai we are the FBI now

if Hillary isn't killed in her first week of presidency i'm going to be really disappointed on the last free country

Play this over the tv stations
youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU

>777
>he's right you know

>Watching Americans ripping their own country apart like angry monkeys

Prime TV

kek implying the founding fathers
>Burned down their own cities
>Killed each other more than the ruling authorities did
>Complained the ruling powers were opressing them and then did nothing about it
Nice try cuck, It would be sweden trying to pull DEY WUZ KANGZ!! shit

>Sweden
Even though I agree with you, I gotta hand it to the burgers: They try something. Anything.
Unlike you Svenmed

Roleplay or based psycho? I'd normally argue the former but trips are persuasive.

kill BLM protesters

I hope you will start the hell on earth on your own territory cus if not you are cucked.

You guys wont do anything

That would suit your third world country yeah, go for it haha

hahahaha! you guys are pussies, you wouldn't dare to riot

I will be releasing an encrypted image multiple times tomorrow with the operation details contained within. In the event of a Trump loss, the key needed to decrypt the payload will be released

Fuck, just think how incredible it would be if someone actually killed Hillary.

you would get bodied white boi

that would give the liberals amo

>if she wins...
You will go back to memes about BBC pussy.

Wouldnt it just. The world only needs another hero, nothing special, just someone that knows someone has to do something. No white horse, no shining armor, just a random dude doing what really must be done with some haste.

*when

Meh, depends highly on how you go about it. Snipe a few and they start running, get a group together and you might stand a chance against the horde.

CTR detected

>Morocco
>Happy Hillary wins.
Ah figures. I do hate you guys.

if bring guns in the mix then the police will get involved too

wow dude! what did we ever do to you? morocco is one the biggest pussy countries on the planet
and i don't want her to win,i know she will win cuz the polls are rigged

Nothing will ever happen since not enough people are willing to throw away their lives for a LEGITIMATE civil war.

Also, Sup Forums is extremely divisionist and view any attempt at organization as a Jewish trick to neutralize them.

If we could come together collectively and have a secure fund raiser for firearms and ammunition we'd be golden. Wouldn't happen though, since the guy would be a Jew and steal it all.

If a certified redpilled organization did it, we could raise hundreds of thousands for guns and equipment.

Still, we'd need more than a couple thousand angry Sup Forumsacks.

EVEN if we had, let's say.. 500 people actually willing, they'd all have to go to one place. That'd require plane tickets.

TL;DR: Not going to happen unless Sup Forums + allies get their shit together.

who gives a shit. national guard rolls in and trump becomes emporer.

Interesting read

NICE TRY NSA
everyone below this post is a fucking spook

>2017
>hillary is about to make a public appearance at the newly constructed undocumented worker amnesty registration office
>a small crowd turns up, only two hundred and change people
>most are nonwhites and those who are white are cucks
>Hillary is helped onto a small stage by several SS agents
>less than a minute into her speech, just after she uses the phrase "new americans" a loud bang is heard and she falls to the floor, with an entry wound near her heart
>the SS immediately grab a young mexican child from the crowd and take her to President Clinton, who savagely bites the girl's neck and begins consuming her blood, activating her reptilian rapid cell regeneration ability

Agreed. Smells like cheap shitty b8.

Go away George soros gtfo

Not going to happen. YOU are too fat too riot and every one else is too smart... I hope. Nah, listen. Violence will just make you look like a BLM idiot or liberal fag

Lol Drumpftruck winning, good one fellow Hilldawg.

what's so bad about globalism again?

le evil joos sdeal da murrican jerbs

Getting ripped off in trade deals

YOU HAVE ONLY ONE THING TO DO
DONT LET US DOWN USAFAGS

No. Rioting is what they would want us to do to vilify us. Just keep digging for info and expose the truth. Trump won't concede to buy us time.

damn good to know LTFU is still kicking

I used to be on the LTFU forums, where are you guys hiding out?

Already planning and getting ready to do that and so much more.
Rigging the election for hillary will be taken as an official declaration of war against me by the federal government and I fully intend to fight every last oathbreaker to the death.

The multicultural blending pot that erases all trace of any heritage rather than enhancing the positive qualities of those same heritages.

You must become part of the monoculture for the good of the collective, and individual rights will take a backseat to that ideal.

americunts are too pussified to use ''muh gunz''