Why didn't Merlin turn her into a human?

Why didn't Merlin turn her into a human?

Kind of cruel to put a squirrel sized brain in the body of a human girl.

Also Hazel.

:(

In the realm of a classic Disney story, she couldve turned into a cute disney girl with those expressions.

She'd have the intelligence of a squirrel.

The existence of magic ruins any possible argument.

Because she'd become squirrel girl. And there's a chance she'd be the modern version

Are we really actually going to be sympathizing with fucking Squirrel Girl? I thought furrows are banned?

Because she probably would have been miserable as a human.

>a woman who can’t speak and has only enough intelligence for eating and mating.
Even better.

Same reason he didn't warn Arthur about leaving the queen alone with Lancelot.

Why didn't Arthur just stay with his squirrelfu?

He wanted more from life than just mating and storing nuts for the winter.

I swear to god, I would've loved to stay as the squirrel

this

You can't use the internet as a squirrel.

>its cruel to put a squirrel sizes brain into a human
>intelligence of a squirrel

Sup Forumsmrades absolutely lost their touch when it comes to magic in cartoons

Because she's better as a squirrel.

You literally can.

When you think about it, the Disney Merlin really is an asshole.

How the fuck are you going to pay for electricity?

Why didn't he just fuck her?

No, Hazel is cutes. Also she kills time Traveling Mordred to save Arthur.

Why would she want to be a human?
Amazing how people keep thinking a animal would want to be human.

>falls in love with total squirrel stranger boy at first site
>completely horrified by him when finds out hes really human and not the squirrelchad of her dreams

pretty fucking shallow tbqh

cause Merlin see's the future and he has to marry Guinevere

Kek!

Remember that time in Animorphs where an ant turned into a human and started screaming non stop because suddenly it was a million times smarter and understood its place in the universe?

Yeah.

Reverse furryism (if there's such a word).

If in explicable fandom is a qualification, Hazel is likely the most deserved character in Disney canon to get a sequel

Squirrels aren't like ants user

it worked for Ariel

how do we know he didn't?

That sounds horrifying

>Kind of cruel to put a squirrel sized brain in the body of a human girl.
There's a really tempting anti-feminist joke in here

Oh God. Imagine a furry imageboard where human images are relegated to /trash/. Imagine the rabid huverts who'd infest it. Honestly, I am kind of disgusted by the thought. What would be their equivalent of horse, though?

They aren't, but I suspect it would still fuck a squirrel up to suddenly gain the ability to see the world as humans do.

It was pretty bad, yeah.

I'm OK with this. But why are there angry windmills with faces?

Don Quixote reference, I guess?

Obviously it's from before the rise of Don Quixote

Because he'd seen the future and a devoted Squirrel Waifu wouldn't give Arthur the cucking he needs to see Camelot collapse into Civil War and ruin.

He needs an unhappy marriage that drives his wife to Lancelot and himself into his sister. For the timeline to play out 'right.'

they should just add her to Kingdom Hearts

Has Disney ever acknowledge this pairing? I hear its really popular

Maybe just a little Easter egg, I don't see them adding her as anything larger than that.

>What would be their equivalent of horse, though?
If you're talking about in equivalence to dick size, humans are already there.

have arthur say he goes back to visit her

I'm talking about what you can't talk about, and that clearly isn't dick.

Byron Howard should make the Disney sequel where this happens. SitS is one of the few Disney animated movies that should get an animated remake

>merlin turns her into a human
>she is an ordinary girl
>except every autumn she compulsively stashes an entire room full of nuts

>she has amazing acrobatic skills and can fight
>doesn't cuck her husband

stop trying to fuck that squirrel Sup Forums, it's not happening and never will

Arthur's extended tail. Almost as good as the twitterpated scene

Disney ran out of ideas a long time ago user. It could honestly happen.

>with her newly acquired human reasoning, she quickly comes to realize that her "love" for arthur was a simple crush brought on by pheromones and naivety
>has him un-cast the spell and returns to the forest, to live out the rest of her short squirrel life

there is a animated TV show in this idea. Maybe get Alex Hirsch to make it, could be script driven. I'd watch it. Kids need more Arthurian legend in their lives

It's a reference to some unused concept material in Epic Mickey I think.

>magic = everything is possible

Nah dawgs that's not how stories work. Stories have rules -- regardless of whether it's fantastical or hyper-realistic, they gotta establish and follow their own internal logic to be satisfying to the audience. In this case, it's established that Merlin's magic will change the shape of a person, but not their intelligence. Therefore, it follows that an animal would also maintain its limited intelligence, even in the body of a human.

Merlin isn't omnipotent. It'd be pretty boring if he was.

Archie was Merlin's talking owl companion. Do you think he was born that way or Merlin made him that way?

By we Don’t want to fuck the Squirrel. We want Arthur to fuck and Marry the Squirrel.

>there is a animated TV show in this idea.
You aren’t the first to think so
>Maybe get Alex Hirsch to make it,
So he can make one season, get tired because work is hard, and then bail out?

Arthur is like the primordial Dipper Pines or Morty Smith. Marked for greatness with an elderly genius mentor with reality warping powers. In just one reality I want to see him get the red head

Rather turn her giant because fucking a giant squirrel would be cool.

I dunno, I always took that as a totally different thing, like he was originally a dude but got a curse where he was combined with an owl. Admittedly older Disney movies aren't as consistent as they should be, but it's still generally shown that Merlin can't actively do more than physical transmutation.

He's an owl and owls are wise, so if you give him the power to talk he's as smart as or smarter than a normal human. Thats all the logic you need for a disney flick

>Arthur is like the primordial Dipper Pines or Morty Smith.
Never before have I seen, in person, so much Autism condensed into a single sentence.

But owls are actually comparatively dumb birds. Corvids are the smart ones.

Is anyone going to ignore that Hazel is a total fucking slut

>Not just fucking her squirrel pussy with a dick as big as her body

how is she a Slut? Arthur's canonical wife cuck's him

Being a slut exclusively to your lover just means it's a relationship.

mysides

Living onahole

Lots of people in real life don't even come to that realization. Why would her brand new human brain be able to in such a short time?

>tfw incompatible love that can never be

Probably Dr. Who

She wasn't horrified. She was confused and heartbroken.

>tfw no overly affectionate squirrel gf

Fleshies? There is an OK KO where the main three purposely get bitten by a wereanimal to get animal curses, and never find a cure. They are now canonically anthropomorphic animals in human costumes.

For fuck's sake, it's Sup Forums, go for it.
Reminds me of that time I destroyed my dating chances in high school because I couldn't keep my trap shut.

>there are people who'd rather have Hazel turn human to be with Arthur than Arthur turn squirrel to be with Hazel and go on disney animal adventures

>impregnate her quickly
>gives birth to enormous litter
>some hunted by cats and owls, most die off illness
>eat the corpses

>For fuck's sake, it's Sup Forums, go for it.
I didn't because it took me too long to figure out how to make it funny.
>Reminds me of that time I destroyed my dating chances in high school because I couldn't keep my trap shut.
Pretty sure most of us here had the opposite problem, if anything.

Owls are as stupid as any other bird though, if you're going to be a pedant about animal to human intelligence conversion at least know your shit.

Birds can be very intelligent though. I believe that the grey parrot is one of the most proficient species in the entire animal kingdom.

Randomly selected bird then, they aren't particularly wise it's just a meme Greeks had because ravens and crows fucked with thier crops so they assumed they were stupid niggers.

What, so Guinevere can hate her forever and she has to watch her husbando get gutted by his nephew/son in a few years?

Better than that faithless whore Gwen

>Implying you could resist the Baguette if you had a shot

>squirrel snu snu/ss

>Touching a smelly frenchman

I think she'd be more traumatized by suddenly being a human. Not super convinced that she recognizes Wort as the squirrel she was "nuts" over.

Sucks when Merlin is all "LOL, they mate for life, and you just fucked HERS up forever."

I've seen some human art of her. It's good don't get me wrong but for some reason I imagine Hazel looking like Eilonwy.

>writes the smuttiest hazel fic written yet
>figures it will just be seen by the thread
>has it added to the Sup Forumsnservatory for posterity
>cracked links to the page, bringing in who knows how many views
>it is now probably the most significant thing I have ever written
>mfw I don't know how to feel about that

sounds perfect

Link user?