Give me one good reason why we shouldn't tear down every Mosque in the Western world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabeel_Qureshi_(author)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they should be blown up instead; with every sand nigger inside?

Mein negar

Fbpb

we should leave one standing and make it into a museum of islamic hate like the jews did with the holocaust museums

Please, the second you touch those mosques there will be some teary eyed white chick and you will be kissing her feet for causing her discomfort.
You remember few years backs when some dude drawn a Mohammed? Millions of muzzies were in the streets, wrecking shit. What did whites do when they went France for fotball championship? Attacked each other.

You won`t tear down shit.

A place of Prayer is a holy place. Quit being xenophobic. You are after evil men, not a religion

Fucking try us Muhammad. You're going back.

I can give you a real reason. If you start getting violent, you legitimize the moral high ground of the leftist islam apologists. You will completely alienate all the people that are closer to the middle, who recognize how backwards islamic culture is.

Think about it. There are the leftists out there that scream "racist" and "bigot" at someone criticizing islam for its treatment of women, or their policy of death to apostates. Then there's Sup Forums tier right wingers who want Islam gone. But, I think there's a large group of people in the middle, that are more swayed by the left, because the left preys on their compassion, and tells them that they're good people for tolerating islam, and bad people for opposing it.

If you start getting violent, and killing muslims, and enacting laws that oppress them, all of these people that you might be able to bring on your side, will automatically become MORE lefitst. They would just feel bad about the killings. After all, while plenty of muslims are scum, even in muslim countries like Egypt, polls show that ~30% or so don't believe in their crazy sharia freedom hating oppression. You can't just kill those people, and expect to have a moral base to stand on.

If you don't have a moral base to stand on, in a democracy, you lose. Figure out a way to convince peopel that criticizing islam, and restricting islamic immigration is the morally correct thing to do.

You two camel jockey mother fuckers deserve to get blown up with the other sand niggers.

>complaining about "xenophobia" on fucking Sup Forums

How new are you you fucking fag?

DEUS VULT

Someone better fuck someone up in here

Yeah. I see this grandstanding everywhere here. I have yet to see a single case where "right wing death squads" did anything other than spraypaint a mosque door.
Even in my own country we broke into the mosque and doused everything in gasoline before we were stopped by cops.
Did Germans retaken control of Garmisch-Partenkirchen town or did they wrote it off as a loss of territory? Where are your edgelords squads?

fpibp

We are this close to reclasify your `religion` as a cult and boot it out. They you can go cry about `evil men`
If the special forces raid during the last day of ramadan wasn`t enough to calm your faggotry, we will have to step it out a notch.

the right to religious freedom?

It doesn`t apply when your religion is used as a political movement and a set of rules about country governing. Politicians are just unwilling to go that far. There is no legal reason why Islam should not be classifyied the same way as fascism and banned.

You need to be gassed faggot

There has been literally hundreds of attacks on mosques in the UK. A few of our people have been caught by the enemy and put in jail, that only fuels the resistance.

It's funny watching the Jews turn sand niggers against each other, like in Syria. Goat fuckers killing goat fuckers is always good for a laugh.

However, real men will have to finish the job eventually. When that day comes, I'll be ready.

That's WHY you should do as OP suggests.

fpbp.
They should all be killed.

Kek wills it; it shall be written

Wise brit.

thats pretty badass

See you then, American businessman in Hong Kong.

Because you have to stop it at the source.
The Kaaba in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

>Start banning religions
>Start making thought crimes
>Eventually said thought crimes start extending to cover increasingly broad strokes of the population
>Eventually your stupid ass gets black-bagged

Fascism/Communism fedora lords need to circlejerking off of these failed systems. If you want a dictatorship so bad, go move to one. Freedom's price is 'safety'. You can't have one without greatly weakening the other. Favoring freedom is what makes the west so based in the first place. Freedom to believe what you want, Freedom to say what you want, Freedom to protect yourself, etc. Stop being a pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

That's a peace and prosperity time logic. Once the chips fall and people will have nothing to eat and much to fear, once the shit hits the fan and mussies start using violence to get their promised gibs out of local populace during the crisis all the moral highgrounds will mean shit. Normal people with their survival instinct intact will simply fall back to their homogenous communities and outsiders will be branded the enemies and killed. The immigration and welfare state problem is dangerous not for native european population (at least for now), but for the immigrants. Welfare will cause market crash sooner or later and then those civilized people will eat each other. Starting with immigrants.

tearing down mosques won't bring the 1.6 billion number down. if anything it might bring it up.

>If you kill your enemies, they win

Of course, I don't disagree. I think the best thing to do would be to deport Muslims and let them hash it out in the Middle East

can be used to burn mudslimes in

They are victims of a cult. They need rescuing, not violence. Only use violence against the ones who resist with violence.

>implying its even remotely possible, or even worth the effort to try, to rescue these subhumans

Cults are not religions. Religions don't murder you if you try to leave.

Tear down? I believe locking the doors and burning the mosque on friday when they pray to be more fun

if hitler comes back and the 4th reich is established we are gassing the faggot leafs too

Why don't we just kick them the fuck out?

Kek wills it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabeel_Qureshi_(author)

Because most of the western world isn't ready to resort to total violence to get Muslims back to their home countries.

Look at this brummie faggot...

True we will just increasingly vote right wing extremists that can take care of the problem on a much larger scale then some hooligans beating up some sandniggers and burning down a mosque. So yeah look how right wing politicians will work out for you.

Get it on, Frogs!

>If you want a dictatorship so bad, go move to one
There sadly isn't one for white people.

>Austria-fag
Didn't you learn anything from the last attempt?

>404 reason not found

Yes, I learned that we were right.

Only someone that wasn't alive any time remotely near that era could have such a retarded opinion. If the system's so great, how come it always results in the country that hosts it being quickly BTFO and burnt to the ground shortly after it's adoption?

>I-It's the rest of the world's fault. Hitler was a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

>Figure out a way to convince peopel that criticizing islam, and restricting islamic immigration is the morally correct thing to do.

So that's what we're doing! We provide open information on how islam and mussies are fucked, still those 'middle' people prefer to deal with them. There are a lot of rape cases in Europe, and we do call those faggots rapefugees, still middle class doesn't give a shit about mussies. If you ask me why, I would answer middles are all scared as fuck, because criticizing islam makes you a racisssss.
Also, look at the situation from the other side. Refugees pretend to be nice people, but why the hell they do nothing with those individuals who rape and burn the city they are living in? Shouldn't refugee middles be swayed by the europeans so that refugees will restrict those fuckers themselves?
It just doesn't work with them. It didn't work with them in their niggerstan, and that is the reason they come here.

Because you have no balls.

fpbp

fpbp
Hong Kong, you are now once again an honorary member of the Anglosphere

bc its undemocratic

I can see the consequence of it not prevailing, that's enough.

i cant give you one so just fucking do it

2 birds one stone
I always like hong kong

Probably because most muslims are peaceful.

Nein...

Because that is barbaric. You should be building, not destroying.

the west isn't a democracy anymore

kek.
it never was. that doesnt mean we as people shouldn't uphold democratic values

Shut the fuck up and get of this board, francistan. If you enjoy seeing your countrymen slaughtered like pic related then I insist, continue sucking Machmood's dick, after he's finished with your wife of course

>He fell for the Moderate meme

>it never was. that doesnt mean we as people shouldn't uphold democratic values

But why?

I wonder why that pic is named like that.
Most jews hate muslims.

Can this retarded meme fucking die?

I never never ever met a single jew that's positive to muslim immigration, Quite the opposite.
Yeah I know it's a thing to be political correct when you're upper class but that's not just jews, everybody in the public scene that needs to have a good image need to get some "good-boy-points" by supporting free immigration.
But normal non-millionaire, non-famous jews hates muslim and don't want them here just as much as you and med..

bc as an adult with a backbone you do things out of conviction.

SOON

>Most jews hate muslims.

Yeah, in Israel. They're all for them in Europe/the West.

Essentially the fact that ((((they)))) are pushing for mass immigration and preaching tolerance every time one of their pet voters muzzies out and culturally enriches all those around him

Luckily not everyone is retarded enough to cling onto convictions that they know are harmful to them.

That Arabic doesn't say Muhammad btw, it doesn't make any sense, but phonetically it would sound like "Dumahed".

The correct Arabic spelling of Muhammad would be محمد.

/thread