RED ALERT TRUMP BOMSHELL DISCOVERED

You know those rumors of something big coming out tommarow? Ive found it and its worse than him saying nigger or anthing else, he could have had funded russian gulags and aborted 20 black babies and not hold a candle to this

Here it is, its on his twitter and maddow will have him on tommarow.

>Okay here is the big news I'm finally ready to come forward...

My name is Shane Mcmahon and this is my story.

On April 1st 2007, Donald Trump assaulted my father. The man is a monster he pushed my father to the ground and hit him in the face over and over it was like an octopus was trained in boxing. And yet that wasn't enough for him. He held my father down and shaved his head. At that point I knew it wasn't a simple grudge Donald is a sick and twisted man that wanted to assert his dominance over my father and shaving his head was how he got off. My father hasn't been the same since he is a shell of a man.

The pain never goes away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I
youtube.com/watch?v=M49CrWQdV70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

We are going to win, and no amount of shaved heads and tears will stop us!

Fucking love you man, lets MAGA

Took long enough for me to get it, kek

Fuck off LAR.....oh. Lel

There is no comeing back from this, this fucker is irish, therefore a minority, dumpf is done for, pack it up

We should actually get the libshits to eat this shit up it'd be hilarious

Would this affect Trump? No chance in hell.

DONALD TRUMP... YOU'RE FIIIIRRREEEEEDDDDD

tits or gtfo

M8 this is the killing blow to trump, maga will never happen, i expected another tin foil hat rumor that trump is a putin spy, atleast then we would have had a chance,but now? There is video evidence of the assault and head shaving, its all over but the crying

KEK

Pics or it never happened

Max keks!

BUMP

get cnn now!!

HERE COMES THE MONEY

OMG HOW COULD HE BE SO EVUL

>Would this affect Trump? No chance in hell.
He might be wiped from the WWE hall of fame.

Was it rape?

> get assaulted 9 years ago
> file no police report, tell no one, do nothing
> attacker runs for president, do nothing, tell no one
> attacker wins the republic primary, do nothing tell no one
> attacker has bombshells dropped on him about hsi character and numerous people come forward to accuse him. Again do nothing and tell no one
>5 days before election make a tweet about it and think anyone will believe you and it will matter at all.
Fuck off.

this thread in a gif

youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

>being this retarded

I don't get it

Pls help ;-;

watch video 2 posts above yours was a wrestling angle

haha nice bantz

Wew lad

Holy Mother of God my sides are halfway to Pluto !

That's nothing man. They have a video that just dropped from OccupyDemocrats that shows Trump abducting 2 children, likely to rape them. Just look at this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=M49CrWQdV70

Kek. Good show mate.