Explain yourselves ameripoos...

Explain yourselves ameripoos. How is hilldawg still allowed to even run for president after all this corruption has come up? Is this truly what freedom is?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/32340014/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/police--pound-inmate-hid-gun-his-flab/#.WBxk2Xj3arU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because she is too big for jail, has "friends" everywhere, powerful "friends" who can stop investigations and kill people.

Because nothing ever sticks to her, and spending millions of dollars investigating her is the only thing the right wing of our government is capable of doing.

Because nobody watches FOX News except old people.

She's been in politics for decades. She literally owns the Democratic party.

Dude... Do you know a way to stop it?

There should be a million people on the white house lawn protesting this bitch

And yet there are no protests. Perhaps it is because people aren't buying into the hype?

We banana republic naow

It's a product of the extreme partisanship. For instance, I wouldn't give a fuck if Trump were corrupt, I'd still support him.

only because Jew media is making excuses for it.

Give us some credit nigga. We're literally fighting the last boss who happens to the hive of the globalist terror network and are using ancient sacrificial deities for high energy.

The reason why this place can probably figure all this shit out is because only an autist can fight another autist. All these global fuck are beyond psychotic and have entered a whole other realm, a realm that only other based niggas from the darkest corners of the internet can either understand, emphasize or even pity.

>meming on the internet while having an Assault Rifle on the night stand
>calls it fighting
Bitch please

You must first respect the democratic process until it actually starts failing.

Otherwise there would be chaos every time things don't go the way you want.

You wouldn't understand the responsibility, because our governments have commie-tier mentality that the people must be protected from themselves for some reason, in consequence our rights are trampled and we do not even question it.

If democracy truly fails in America, I assure you there would be enough armed americans to rise up and fight, even if only a small portion of gun owners enters the fray.

>If democracy truly fails in America
>democracy
>in America
FBI director going out in front of the cameras and saying some of us are too good for jail, but if you do it we will make your head spin is a pretty good sign democracy is failing. And this is only one of the latest examples. The vote rigging that everyone just swiftly brushed under the carpet, the corruption inside the DNC and so forth.
If no one has done anything by now, they never will...

because Land of the free!

She's innocent until tried in court by the American people to be found guilty, which shouldn't be hard considering the avalanche of evidence proving such.

Getting her to court is the problem.

I am aware the USA is hardly a good example of (((democracy))), and while I agree democracy IS failing, it has not "truly failed" - it has not reached the point of no return.

>If no one has done anything by now, they never will...
Or maybe it's unreasonable to expect a nation to plunge itself into civil war when there might still be a chance of recovering within its own frameworks?

It's at least 2 parts

She's too big to fail, and has allies fucking everywhere. Including, but not limited to, the FBI, the same branch investigating her

A lot of people simply don't care, or just turn a blind eye to it all. She's the most corrupt Presidential candidate in US history but there still exists people who will vote for her because "MUH WOMAN PRESIDENT" and "TRUMP SAYS MUH MEAN THINGS"

raising money for charity is not a tyrant scandal

emails are not a tyrant scandal people with hobs send lots of them

Fatty Bankrupt raped 11 women for fucks sake!

kids here dont even like anime oh well i hope you at least get paid well

>chinkbait/10

It's a rigged system folks

>tfw to big too be jailed

most americans have this problem

>most prisoners out of any country in the world
Eehhh.

kek

>problem

Theyre smuggling goods under their fat folds

nbcnews.com/id/32340014/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/police--pound-inmate-hid-gun-his-flab/#.WBxk2Xj3arU

thank you, Come again

White privilege .