Why havent you elected a female president yet?

why havent you elected a female president yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1k5b_AX2bDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself desu senpai

Quick flag check reveals that this is a shitpost.

We had this thread already, and this is probably a bot, but it's worth repeating.

None of those countries are #1, so why does it fucking matter.

Cause we don't believe in god awful Republics

Because niggers spics and shitskins are sexist and wont allow intelectual white men to elect a female president

>didn't include the UK or Australia

I don't know about other countries but I googled Israel Presidents and they never had one female president

Another inaccurate OD picture

Nope we hadn't.
OP is a faggot

>>didn't include the UK
Obviously not, she was the fucking devil, we don't speak her name and is a perfect example of why you should never vote for somebody simply because they're a woman.

neither of us have presidents we have primministers bro

Poortherner detected.

kicks you in the nuts.
because those countries DONT FUCKING HAVE PRESIDENTS
Holy fucking christ!

Because gender is irrelevant when it comes to choosing a president.

>not including Scotland

STIRRED

We are all equal, so why does it matter?

this propaganda makes no sense
you make no sense democrats

t. country that has had TWO female prime ministers who were actually kind of cool

We did, please don't repeat our mistake.

Switzerland?

its shit posted on Sup Forums without a source. At this point I'm surprised you ain't jaded as fuck about shit from all sides not more than likely being false flag bullshit to stir some drama and shit. Especially with dumb shit that doesn't make logical sense since those tend to be the most blatant.

this

women dont run, and when they do they're absolute dogshit politicians

The worst mistake we have ever done, not once, but twice.

Country has not been in such road to ruin since the times before Pinochet.

Bachelet, elected in utmost corruption.

Because the genitalia of a candidate are irrelevant to actually doing the job. Voting for Hillary based on the novelty of having the country's first female President or to "catch up" to the rest of the world on "women's progress" is sophistry.

Equality of opportunity is freedom. Equality of outcome is Marxism.

> occupy democrats

>elect female president
>turns out to be insane cultist

Dont fall for the meme burgers

Probably because they want their country to remain a success, which it will continue to be until they get a female leader. Then watch as the country declines to its inevitable death as a nation.

C'mon dude, we are both Australian.

Unless you are 12 years old, you would remember the unmitigated shitshow that was Julia Gillard.

No drive, no achievements, sees disloyalty and championed the gender divide in Australia.

I'm sure that citizens of the other countries on your list have a thing or two to say about their leaders as well.

tell me more friends

we dont have a president my shitposting friend

>Australian flag
>forgets Australia

Faggot

I like the strawman that hillary only doesnt get elected because vagoo. it's so ingeniousness.

South Africa has never had a female president.

most of the presidencies on this list are either meaningless ceremonial offices or not elected

you guys had one for 12 hours

You should elect more female South African scientists

>My Vagina.

Perfect reason NOT to elect one OP. Stop being an UltraCuck.

So glad she became an international laughing stock.

any update on her?

>Electing a woman president
Trust me, don't.
t. country with female president for 8 years

not gonna lie, I would bang her. she has nice titties

Because it worked out great for us didnt it

It was great in the end however,first woman president got impeached because she was insanely incompetent,still got that ruined economy though,still pretty rough.

m8 wot

but shes so qt

>occupy democrats

didnt you see the video? she is stacked.

>China has had female presidents
I'm having trouble with that one, was this during the warlord era? Or were there presidents under Chiang Kai-shek? Do they mean Taiwan? Or was Mao's wife head of the CCP for like an hour after his death?

Where the fuck is Canada on that list?

Prime Minister leaf, not there for the same reason the UK and Australia aren't there

she was an acting chairwoman for 2 years then given an honorary chairwoman position for a few days

CPC not taiwan

Am I just drunk or does that image not make sense to anyone else either?

I'm not sure Gillard counts as a woman, rather a baroness

>we need to elect a female president because it has happened elsewhere and it's uh, PROGRESSIVE!

Day of the rope when?

Ah, I see. Strange, I took a history course about China from the 20s to the 80s and they didn't really mention that, almost like saying it transitioned from Mao to Xiaoping instantly. I suppose her powers were really limited by the party tho.

>1 in 5 blacks are smarter than 50% of whites
you must be the other 50% of whites

uk don't choose a president nither does austrialians.

wait so they're saying 20% of blacks are smarter than half of the white population?

your post is why white supremacy is just a meme

We have and she's actually pretty good and used to be smoking hot before she got the job. Still the Jew's puppet but oh well. She's more based than any of our 3 last (male) presidents. Pic related was the last one lol. Biggest cuck ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=1k5b_AX2bDQ

oh wow thats some fresh autism

im guessing he was affiliated with a leftist party, being "progresivni" and all

You're right, he is a leftist with a backbone of a jellyfish. The entire country literally remembers nothing from his mandate, we have collective amnesia from 2010 to 2014 when he lost to the queen Kolinda (a right-winger)

Brazils female president was nearly thrown out she was corrupt Af

Megawati is a race traitor, a disgrace to Soekarno's blood. She sold our country to capitalist and now controlling it one more time (Jokowi is only her puppet).

Fuck her, I hope she dies soon.
We would rather not have female president desu.

Now I remember why I had kangaroos filtered.

Time to filter them again.

>all third world shotholes
This list really speaks for itself

So we aren’t counting the countries with prime ministers? You can add plenty more.

yes im sure austria, finland, iceland and switzerland qualify as "third world countries" rofl

success breeds jealousy it seems

lol wtf, thought this was a parody post. all this countries are shit-tier at best

>America is a racist, sexist, oligarchal hell hole that oppresses minorities, genocides peaceful races, and was never great

>America should be leading the forefront for women's rights and progress, after all, isnt it the greatest country on earth and symbolizes hope for all

WHICH ONE IS IT YOU LIB FUCKS