PODESTA HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

ASSANGE HAS DONE IT THE FUCKING MADMAN

wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920
axiomimages.com/aerial-stock-footage/view/AX102_250
on-stjohn.com/2009/04/04/a-billionaires-cow/
truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/
brazildispatch.blogspot.com/2012/02/would-you-like-anchovies-with-that.html?m=1
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
archive.is/tAOhR
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HANG 'EM HIGH

ffs, are they sure it isn't just "spirit" as in alcoholic spirits, cooking with those?

Link the twitter you fucking mistake.

fucking damnit. this is only going to discredit wikileaks to normies, even if 100% legit. you guys really outdid yourselves this time.

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920

lol hory shit

idk wtf is going, why is wikileaks pushing on this right away, are we on the right track, or is it to get this twisted last minute to discredit any other legit things?
best way to find out is to try to find other wikileaks admins and see their posts and if something seems odd right?

>the leftist modern art community will defend this

Sad!

GET THIS TO THE MSM

Also keeppushing the "hotdog stands" at the white house and in Hawaii.

And the Scalia murder "wet works" that was referred as a "movie" in the Podesta emails.

Nope, direct connection with the performance artist's name in Podesta's emails.

>it's real

Ooohhhhh shhhhiiittttttt

WHAT

no fucking way.
There is no way they are taking this rampant wonton speculation and putting it on their goddamn twitter feed.

This is Little Saint James Island owned by convicted billionaire financial jew pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein.

The same Epstien who owned the Lolita Express Jet that Bill Clinton rode several dozen times.

Take a look at this Temple like building located on his secluded private island, those are Minerva Owls.

Take a good look at the strange red marking on the ground next to the temple, what can they mean?

axiomimages.com/aerial-stock-footage/view/AX102_250

Epstien also has a cow statue that he moves around on the island.

on-stjohn.com/2009/04/04/a-billionaires-cow/

The island also has what appears to be a possible sundial

With the recent leaks pertaining to the Clintons supporting a child kidnapper, could this be a child sacrifice island?

Are these freaks a bunch of murderous pedo cultists??????

Link is down for me. Why is Wikileaks linking to an outside domain anyway?

unless they know something.

I've been awake all night following this shit, it's really happening guys. We're bringing down a significant portion of the corrupt elite.

Oh god it's all real and it's fucking happening.

Jesus fucking Christ

There will be a snopes article "debunking" this within 24 hours. Mark my words.

what the fuck you assholes. i was told this board was satire

It's not speculation. We have an email where they mention the spirit cook by name(The one in the video, specifically), and say she's been invited to one of their houses.

This one is actually based on hard proof.

Wikileaks has jumped the shark
inb4 shill
remember if I am a shill and you give me (you)s I get paid

Singularity soon.

ROTHSCHILDS CLINTONS BUSHES AND SEVERAL BILLIONAIRES CONFIRMED FOR SATANIC CULT

WOKE AS FUUUUCKKKKKKKK

that is my guess

Whatever all of this means there's no way our political elite are emailing each other about fucking hot dog pizzas and shit pasta with walnuts

Anyone else getting the feeling that everything is accelerating? From a slow, steady series of daily leaks to the double leak today, FBI involvement increasing, more sp00k stuff on the chans, the Pieczvic video etc?
Pls let something be kicking off

I was going to do some work, but I think I will sleep this one off now.

I'm having trouble accepting this is happening.

Oh my Gawd, you have to be trolling; nobody could be this delusional.

Nigger tongue my anus

guys could you just explain what's goin on ?
I dont fucking understand the thing

In the other thread someone linked that it was just more modern art bullshit from moma in NY, eg it's nothing

This

They say spirit cooking

They mention the "chef" by name.

And the "chef" is the one who has all the really cultish recipes- it's literally taken from the "chef's" own sources.

BREAKING: Comey Mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Arrests in Clinton Probes

truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

now the entirety of wikileaks can be dismissed as a conspiracy theory.

good job underage bernout intern

Assange is dead though

>There is no way they are taking this rampant wonton speculation and putting it on their goddamn twitter feed.

user how long do you think they've had those emails before releasing them to the public?

How long did it take for the autists on Sup Forums and reddit to find that video? Days?

You think they didn't have people sifting through shit to maintain credibility?

>Jew performing occult rituals
Yes I'm sure that there's nothing satanic going on here and it's just performance art. One of G*d's chosen would never ever dabble in satanism. Such a thing is unheard of you filthy goys. Is this the first time you've seen art? Go back to your farms.

Ok so what the fuck

Is he telling us we're on the right track?

Uh guys. Pizza ovens can be used to incinerate bodies. At the very least they are a great too to destroy DNA evidence.

brazildispatch.blogspot.com/2012/02/would-you-like-anchovies-with-that.html?m=1

>LITERALLY RUN BY A FUCKING CULT

DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF SOMETHING?

That's just a cover you dweeb, like white nationalism.
>inb4 muh natsoc
>muh one drop rule

Sup Forums's right about the jews though.

Remember this is just in regards to the one email, not the whole pasta/pizza theory

>truepundit

David Icke is always right. Check out his videos on elite, satanism and pedophilia if you want to know more. FBIAnon said the reason behind all this gets petty ayyy- he was right.

You doubt the power of meme magic?

Strongly suspect this is limited hangout, more evidence for Assange was kill and DAK real.

lads i dont know if this was the right move but its pretty funny

yea but...i mean she's just some fucking weird performance artist.

Like...come on...this is just fucking hysteria at this point.

r-right?

And why would I mind if shills are paid? I know shills are paid by post, that they don't have any personal stake in this, and that they will be fired in about 4 days anyway. I would much rather shills shill on Sup Forums than on Normiebook or anything like that.

S.korea.

I feel the same way

Remember the part in the Matrix where Neo sees the cat and talks about deja vu and Morpheus is all
>aw shit glitch in the matrix!@!!!

thats me rn

But sadly the little geek who posted this is right! Sounds so outlandish that the general public will not believe it, but it is true.

>Hillary is LITERALLY Satan

It's all true user. Buckle the fuck up.

Here we go boys. Strap your helmets on.

This is it. The lid is officially being blown the fuck wide open now.

You stupid fucking idiots are going to ruin any hope to beat Clinton if you waste your time on this shit. Marina Abramovic is just some pretentious fucking artist, Check her Wikipedia for fuck sake.
So what if Podesta invited her to a dinner party it fucking means nothing YOU RETARDS FUCKKKKKKKKKKK.
Only a few days left, Clinton is fucked but this shit will just discredit everything WikiLeaks has done. And you all make this happen your fucken dumb fucken retards. Your so addicted to the rush of the next happening that you are taking the focus away from the REAL FUCKING SCANDALS

MOLOCH IS REAL

THE GLOBAL ELITES REALLY WORSHIP HIM

He's turning up the heat.

FOR THOSE DOUBTING THE LEGITIMACY OF THESE CLAIMS:

MARINA ABRAMOVIC SENDS EMAIL TO TONY PODESTA:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

MARINA ABRAMOVIC PERFORMING THE SPIRIT COOK IN THE 90S
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

IT'S REAL, ALL OF IT.

ok i can't handle this anymore, someone please bluepill me i'll even take it anally

we are in the happening times.

this belongs on

You mean he's got a turnip in heat

it is. wikileaks twitter isn't in on the joke

All credibility wikileaks had gone with one image.

what they're doing belongs there

>At the very least they are a great too to destroy DNA evidence.

it's weird, it's the type of thing that will make some of her supporters uncomfortable with her connections to this. Not SJWs, but god fearing blacks who think the Dems are helping them will be turned off by this.

And even then, this is the tip of the iceberg, people WILL desire more.

It does not look like real blood. At least it is a mixture of mainly water and blood.
Also it is just performance art. There was a Chinese artist who served a aborted fetus and ate it. Probably still available to watch on youtube.

Nothing makes sense anymore

But Asange is pointing us in that direction

He's putting his entire life's work and credibility on the line saying that there's still more to be dropped. He would be a complete retarded autist to disappoint... which he could very well be, but we'very gotten this far.

FBI user mentioned the symbology that you have talked about in this post. He actually specifically asked us to look for it and try to notice it

Look into the trafficking guys!!!! The CLINTON FOUNDATION IS DOING THE TRAFFICKING!!!!!!

She said in a Reddit AMA herself that if the stuff she does is done in private... then that is a ritual. If it is in public it is performance art. If in private ritual.

archive.is/tAOhR

We have reached the point our politics are /x/ tier. With us and South Korea it's just gotten stupid.

For fucks sake, send me home. FBI, don't even bother arresting them just send them straight to hell this has gotten seven too levels of fucky.

Because they posted about what they were doing in their emails?

>mfw Alex was right
pic and link very related
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

checked. kek is with us

So has the "remember the 5th of November" thing been memed into existence as well?

Wikileaks and kthers entire plan was to start small, and gradually build up to right before the electrion and just start dropping truth bombs left and right

Honestly if this is going where i think it is Expect hillary and co to go into hiding because everybody in the us will be trying to kill them

She does appear to be a performance artist, but it doesn't change how fucking weird it all is.

Like, why the fuck do our State Dept people want to perform this "artistic" ritual? When was the last time you heard of ANY FUCKING NORMAL PERSON who ever wanted to be involved in this?

You chose to take the red pill

The absolute madman!

Sweet :D

We're getting into some weird shit here

Yes, unfortunately, normies will look at that picture and the ingredients and go full denial.

THE MASK IS BEING UNVEILED.

FUCK. WERE IN TOO DEEP TO TURN BACK NOW.

KEK GRANT ME DIGITS SO THAT I MAY HAVE THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ON IN THIS ETERNAL BATTLE.

if this becomes mainstream then blacks will definitely be weirded out

"stay away from the bad voodoo man"

I went through a LOT of ''it's nothing'' emails lately, with a heavy heart I might add.

This one is true, user. The world is more fucked up than we thought. And those with power are right at the top of it all.

Anyone have the Wikileaks/reddit screenshot/links about the alleged child trafficking ring in Haiti?

Hey I have a question now.

Epsteins island.... is an island. So everything has to be flown in. All the supplies all the food......etc.

Is there any way to look into the frequency in which supplies are brought in?

Because I'm actually starting to wonder if the island produces its own meat.

this post belongs in

Well, there's always this possibility: maybe Wikileaks doesn't need any more credibility at this point. Maybe all it needs is to smear the worst possible public image of Hillary for tomorrow's events.

But, who knows? I'm as much in the dark about this as you are. And I honestly don't know how this will affect the psyche of normies. They'll have to do mental gymnastics to make believe "That's normal. Witchcraft is normal.

You have been heard, my child. Go forth!

Someone should save the spirit cooking video before it gets taken down.

these people have too much time and money.

PRAISE HIM

Gilbert and George were making art with their own shit, vomit, piss and spunk years ago. Nothing new and not very good comparatively to others.