Anyone else actually hoping this child abuse stuff isn't real? this is some seriously sick shit...

anyone else actually hoping this child abuse stuff isn't real? this is some seriously sick shit. it's one thing to be corrupt but this is some next level shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMmqLSqXya8
counterpunch.org/2003/12/11/war-profiteering-from-vietnam-to-iraq/
theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/21/david-cameron-piers-gaveston-society-what-we-know-oxford-secret
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
twitter.com/hashtag/SpiritCooking?src=tren&data_id=tweet:794466543937519616
youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stupid fucking goy, your children don't have the same rights as a Hebrew child, we can use them like cattle and do with them what we please.

If it's true, we're about to see the biggest happening in living memory.

it's not real.

It's good stuff, the sooner this lot go to prison the sooner the price is going to drop in thailand. Fucking rich cunts don't haggle so all the natives up their prices.

>Going to Thailand
>Not Laos or Burma

Thailand is approaching 1st world status in most parts, at least go somewhere more impoverished

Bruh, you realize that they've been doing this since at least WWII. Some kids who actually survived at the time told stories how they were forced to fuck one another, then shit and piss all over each other, then have sex with one of the children who had been tortured to death. All of this is the absolute tip of the iceberg and yet here you are sweating.

I see it dude it's real

This is what we have to be prepared for, sick evil fucks that want to kidnap and rape our daughters.

You have every right to be afraid OP, but I stand with you, and I know you have my back. We need to stand up to this shit.

So there is no need to be afraid.

Yes, you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMmqLSqXya8

counterpunch.org/2003/12/11/war-profiteering-from-vietnam-to-iraq/

Has anyone ever heard of Hero-Stratus?

It's no secret that the elites blackmail each other in a mutually beneficial deal by doing shit that verges on this (Cameron fucking a pig's head) This is the next logical step, especially if you've got billionaire sicko's with unlimited money and political reach. When you can have anything and everything you want, you will gravitate to the worst taboo's there are.

Sup Forums has known about this stuff for a while. It was something you could only believe after reading an aggregate of information that isn't a rock solid proof but is also difficult to deny. Now we do have the solid proof via wikileaks.
I've had to know this shit for years. Never able to talk about the evil that our leaders have been doing because you're immediately labeled a nutjob and insane. I can't complain about having to live with this knowledge, the kids suffered far worse than I can even imagine. And now we're here.

doesn't matter what anyone hopes, all that matters is if they're guilty

They won't let it out. Think about what FBIAnon said. This could bring down the whole country. They'll use the part that pertains to the Clintons then leave the rest.

>Cameron fucking a pig's head
What?

An initial ritual performed while at Oxford. First thing I googled is below
theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/21/david-cameron-piers-gaveston-society-what-we-know-oxford-secret

>One specific allegation is that, in the words of the Daily Mail, Cameron took part in an initiation ceremony in which he “put a private part of his anatomy” into a dead pig’s mouth. It cites a source – a current MP – who claims to have seen photographic evidence. It allegedly took place at a notorious Oxford University drinking club, the Piers Gaveston Society.

Tried Vietnam and Cambodia, villagers either won't sell their kids or the bartering process is too complex. Good thing about Thailand is they bring the kids into town for market, places like Vietnam you've got to trek out to the villages - lot of hassle for a gook kid.

Why is it that drives people who finally get power, into pedophilia.

Why dont people with money just do more cool conspiracies. Mass murderers or whatever. Even the jews with their diabolical plots to take over media is ten times more creative and neat than the r selected, white pedo's.

If I had 7 billion dollars, man, I would probably do evil villian type of stuff like trying to make all the niggers even fatter, by starting a food company that specializes even more in fat food than coca cola.

Or perhaps I would do something even funnier or eviler.

But it seems like every white person who gets his hands on large sums of money, which he doesnt use for his own lfie anymore. Just turns into a pedo.

In their world the only thing left with any innocence is children, they get their power from taking it.

Only just got up, what's happening?

Im Scared.

I think "they" are counting on people to find it too disturbing to even process. Then they can keep laughing at our faces.

Keep your eyes open and stay strong.

You would be surprised just how addicting and invigorating the corruption of purity is, especially done ritually and even more so for those inclined to the Left hand path method, or the service to self crowd.

So many people have this stupid belief that magic needs to effect physical reality for it to be magic. its always been an internal and personal thing.

>you now realize there are childs getting raped right now and theres nothing you can do about it.

it

It happens. Might as well involve the Clintons.

Child sex abuse in elitist circles is nothing new nor is it something you should be surprised about.

Angry, though, yes. Very much so.

"Kids" is just codeword for pizza guys. user was just buying food

It's most likely not THAT real.

We know about Epstein.

We know about the Clinton connection to the woman smuggling Haitian children.

But as strange as this sounds right now, we shouldn't jump to conclusions when it comes to secret codewords like "cheese" and "pizza". I'm not trying to be ironic here either, keep our critical thinking caps on, we need calm level-headed critical thinking more than ever right now.

I missed something here. Can I get a tl;dr run down?

is there any video of this?

>He doesnt know about the massive pedo ring around the world.
>He won't see how many elites are doing it in plain view.

Your delusional if you think that people don't want as much as drama to feed their larping and online overly dramatic political role plays.

Hell keep in mind hillary has been investigated over so much fucking shit and still to this point has not been guilty of nothing yet people keep on hoping she is guilty of something for whatever that reason may be, though again im pretty sure the sad emotional fucks just want drama.

Like its sad really that so many people actually do want the kids to have been raped just so they can complain about on an anonymous image board.

Like ill eat my words if its true but your right we shouldn't want fucked up shit to be try. But alas there are patterns in everything so that wont stop people from connecting what isn't there just for their own shits and giggles over poor lil kiddos getting it up the bum.

I hope it's real solely because I want to see that smug cunt behind bars where she belongs

I don't know how one can critically parse the phrase "pizza for an hour" into anything that isn't subtext.

Only video of a child survivor in his 20s talking about what happened. If there were video of it in mainstream circles I doubt we'd need more concrete proof for the world at large to digest it. If you want to know who it was just look up videos about the Franklin cover up. Boys Town.

State Dept people engaged in an "artistic" ritual with Marina Abramovic, a performance artist, called a "Spirit Cooking".

Video here of a Spirit Cooking:
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

Lots of pig blood and semen, supposedly.

Someone give me a tldr, I've been away for a couple hours.

Only video of a child survivor in his 20s talking about what happened. If there were video of it in mainstream circles I doubt we'd need more concrete proof for the world at large to digest it. If you want to know who it was just look up videos about the Franklin cover up. Boys Town Nebraska; that whole scandal.

it better be, makes trumps fake ass rape accusers absolutely nothing

Maybe it's code for something else?

I have known this for years to be true, hell I often think like that when it comes to animals or even on a galactic scale.
Right now, somewhere in the universe, something bigger than all of us is blowing up without a sound.
Helps putting things in perspective.

Podesta emails with stilted language seem as if they contain code words for drugs or trafficking. Pic related. Whole thing most likely overblown.

Nah, I do. While it's fucked up, it will finally lock her up in jail, and if not, at least make her lose voters. She's so fucking above the law that this is the only thing that might lock her up.

Bro, I'm Belgian. We've long been aware that child sex trafficking is a nation-wide thing, and to hear it's the same in other countries is just like old news.

inb4 shill inb4 ctr

You're looking for things that aren't there and seeing them because you want to.

Reminder that these people use passwords like "2016" and "myname123" for their passwords on attachments found in the emails.

They are not this fucking clever.

Never change, Sup Forums.

If this was real it would be the ultimate evil. It would justify the destruction of every government involved.

There's no evidence for any of it. Don't fall for retarded circlejerking.

What the fuck creepy af pham

It's very real.
Problem is getting more concrete proof that even those in the most denial can no longer look away. These people probably tape this shit, so if we keep digging it's only a matter of time.

>demolish them

WHO IN THE FUCK TYPES LIKE THAT ABOUT FUCKING CHEESES??? OH MY GOD

Clinton et al. are trafficking children across the globe to propitiate galactic overbeings, who are confirmed to be using Jews to prime the markets for the optimal moment when they will be crashed, ushering in a world government and beckoning the end times.

Spirit Cooking, IS FUCKING TRENDING ON TWITTER : twitter.com/hashtag/SpiritCooking?src=tren&data_id=tweet:794466543937519616

Not directly related but when I watched the video of Joe Biden groping those girls and kissing them and the girls families being totally okay with that I instantly thought "they sold her to him so he can fuck her". Its obvious to me

I keep having images of Eyes Wide Shut in my mind when I read about the pedophile sex ring. Some seriously creepy shit. However, I don't believe the FBI has found proof of that in the emails, although I do believe there are ultra-elite pedophile sex clubs out there where those in power partake in the activities.

I think maybe they're just arrogant. They want to be found out, it gives them a kick. They just think that if/when it happens no one will be able to punish them or do anything about it, because they are just that powerful.

It's just some stupid x copy pasta bullshit. People who fall for it are gullible as fuck.

I can one up this.

What is it was revealed that Trump was the one who raped Corey Haim and Corey Feldman?

Wouldn't that be so darn crazy, eh?

Also, keep in mind that this was Stanley Kubrick's last film before dying of a heart attack, right after the film's final cut was finished.

"Be suspicious of people who have, or crave, power. Never, ever go near power. Don't become friends with anyone who has real power. It's dangerous." - Stanley Kubrick

I definitely think he revealed more than (((they))) wanted him to reveal. He knew some stuff, revealed it, and got killed because of it.

He died not long after submitting the movie to studios who removed 20 minutes of footage that has never seen the light of day.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk

Hmm.

Even fucking random muzzies can organize well enough to get the kids in rotherham, yet you're telling me a group of elites interested in that sort of thing wouldn't be able to coordinate this exact thing you fear?

M..m...moonman?